Feet - Page 166 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-06-2005, 08:44 PM   #2476
country flag Shabazza

Shabazza has a reputation beyond reputeShabazza has a reputation beyond reputeShabazza has a reputation beyond reputeShabazza has a reputation beyond reputeShabazza has a reputation beyond reputeShabazza has a reputation beyond reputeShabazza has a reputation beyond reputeShabazza has a reputation beyond reputeShabazza has a reputation beyond reputeShabazza has a reputation beyond reputeShabazza has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Feet

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierra91
This thread would have ended quickly; Warrior would have missed out on a lot of pictures, ideas, and suggestions pertinent to Roger's feet; the rest of us would not have had nearly as many opportunities to laugh the past few months; and I wouldn't have met all you terrific people.
Don't forget SYNNY - Is there a possibillity that there will be an upgrade

i know chiudi-fan is busy right know so i don't expect something any time soon

still waiting for the Feet song btw.
wipe away your sorrow with no traces."

All the best to the members of the FedererExpress
Shabazza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-06-2005, 08:44 PM   #2477
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ste
exactly!! I wouldn't know Yvo as much as I do now!! neither I'd know Yasmine and Nienke and you... so it was very worth it to go off topic

a huge HIP HIP HURRA that we went off topic
True, probably we wouldn't have chatted so much witout the feetthread! Well I would know Nienke for sure coz I mostly talk with her in the Dutch thread, but I would've talked less with Yasmine. And wouldn't know Sierra better then only one pm

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2005, 08:44 PM   #2478
country flag ste

ste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan
yes I think so, so you should be proud of it warrior and don't scare us away!
Old 06-06-2005, 08:44 PM   #2479
country flag Warriorroger

Warriorroger has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorroger has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorroger has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorroger has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorroger has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorroger has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorroger has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorroger has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorroger has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorroger has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorroger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This thread would have ended quickly; Warrior would have missed out on a lot of pictures, ideas, and suggestions pertinent to Roger's feet; the rest of us would not have had nearly as many opportunities to laugh the past few months; and I wouldn't have met all you terrific people.
I don't think so, but if you want to believe that stay ignorant I thought you were on my side. Good thing I listened to my sister Xena: Warrior Princess, trust no one, you can't beat them; kill them
Warriorroger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2005, 08:45 PM   #2480
country flag ste

ste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Then I am glad we did go off topic ste, coz what would we do without Sierra! Synny wouldn't exist!
once again a reason!!!!!
Old 06-06-2005, 08:45 PM   #2481
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabazza

Yep, though I have been online the whole evening but my best ideas come at night, and I won't have the possibility to be online that time of the day coz I have no internet in my bed now

Hopp Suisse!
Old 06-06-2005, 08:46 PM   #2482
country flag ste

Quote:
wow you are old
once I am older than you that's sooo great
Old 06-06-2005, 08:48 PM   #2483
country flag ste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabazza

the song is in production - we had to engage the singer first... and that took much time so we'll let you know asap it's out ...
Old 06-06-2005, 08:48 PM   #2484
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Ste! Yvo is smart, she did close the window and now she is not shaking anymore though I would have prefered the Milo-option

Hopp Suisse!
Old 06-06-2005, 08:49 PM   #2485
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ste
once I am older than you that's sooo great
and I am finally younger I waited 20 years to be younger than you!

Hopp Suisse!
Old 06-06-2005, 08:50 PM   #2486
country flag ste

Quote:
Yep, though I have been online the whole evening but my best ideas come at night, and I won't have the possibility to be online that time of the day coz I have no internet in my bed now
where does your night start Yvo???
Old 06-06-2005, 08:51 PM   #2487
country flag Shabazza

Shabazza has a reputation beyond reputeShabazza has a reputation beyond reputeShabazza has a reputation beyond reputeShabazza has a reputation beyond reputeShabazza has a reputation beyond reputeShabazza has a reputation beyond reputeShabazza has a reputation beyond reputeShabazza has a reputation beyond reputeShabazza has a reputation beyond reputeShabazza has a reputation beyond reputeShabazza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This thread is one reason why i joined the MTF btw. - a wise descision to do so, it's really fun to talk with all of you here
giving a big to everyone

Last edited by Shabazza : 06-06-2005 at 09:24 PM.
Old 06-06-2005, 08:52 PM   #2488
country flag ste

Quote:
Ste! Yvo is smart, she did close the window and now she is not shaking anymore though I would have prefered the Milo-option
imagination is everything - or you can ask a friend or student to hug you just imagine it would be the "one"
Old 06-06-2005, 08:52 PM   #2489
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ste
where does your night start Yvo???
Around 11

Hopp Suisse!
Old 06-06-2005, 08:52 PM   #2490
country flag Shabazza

Quote:
Originally Posted by ste
the song is in production - we had to engage the singer first... and that took much time so we'll let you know asap it's out ...
oh it is? That's good to hear -I'm waiting then