Feet - Page 162 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-02-2005, 06:23 PM   #2416
country flag ste

ste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Feet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabazza
for me it's the opposite - don't have much time on WE's
why not???
Advertisement

Old 06-02-2005, 06:55 PM   #2417
country flag Shabazza

Shabazza has a reputation beyond reputeShabazza has a reputation beyond reputeShabazza has a reputation beyond reputeShabazza has a reputation beyond reputeShabazza has a reputation beyond reputeShabazza has a reputation beyond reputeShabazza has a reputation beyond reputeShabazza has a reputation beyond reputeShabazza has a reputation beyond reputeShabazza has a reputation beyond reputeShabazza has a reputation beyond repute

none of you're business
wipe away your sorrow with no traces."

All the best to the members of the FedererExpress
Shabazza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2005, 07:00 PM   #2418
country flag Yasmine

Yasmine has a reputation beyond reputeYasmine has a reputation beyond reputeYasmine has a reputation beyond reputeYasmine has a reputation beyond reputeYasmine has a reputation beyond reputeYasmine has a reputation beyond reputeYasmine has a reputation beyond reputeYasmine has a reputation beyond reputeYasmine has a reputation beyond reputeYasmine has a reputation beyond reputeYasmine has a reputation beyond repute

Well Steffan you said too much there, no wonder Ste asked

For Breast Cancer, please click here once a day
Yasmine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2005, 07:17 PM   #2419
country flag ste

ste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
none of you're business
you began now you have to say why.... is it a gf??????????
Old 06-02-2005, 07:21 PM   #2420
country flag Warriorroger

Warriorroger has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorroger has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorroger has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorroger has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorroger has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorroger has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorroger has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorroger has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorroger has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorroger has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorroger has a reputation beyond repute

Need treatment?
Warriorroger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2005, 07:37 PM   #2421
country flag Shabazza

Shabazza has a reputation beyond reputeShabazza has a reputation beyond reputeShabazza has a reputation beyond reputeShabazza has a reputation beyond reputeShabazza has a reputation beyond reputeShabazza has a reputation beyond reputeShabazza has a reputation beyond reputeShabazza has a reputation beyond reputeShabazza has a reputation beyond reputeShabazza has a reputation beyond reputeShabazza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ste
you began now you have to say why.... is it a gf??????????
I began?
It is, we can see us only on WE's most of the time , that's why i spend as much time as possible with her.
But we're used to it by now and there's always semester break to come at least

Old 06-02-2005, 07:42 PM   #2422
country flag Shabazza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warriorroger
Need treatment?
I have good feets thx

Old 06-02-2005, 07:43 PM   #2423
country flag Shabazza

Quote:
Originally Posted by dancing_queen
Well Steffan you said too much there, no wonder Ste asked
Doesn't bother me as long as she doesn't get to intimate

Old 06-02-2005, 08:16 PM   #2424
country flag ste

Quote:
I began?
It is, we can see us only on WE's most of the time , that's why i spend as much time as possible with her.
But we're used to it by now and there's always semester break to come at least
can I ask you how far away she is then???
Old 06-02-2005, 08:18 PM   #2425
country flag ste

Quote:
Doesn't bother me as long as she doesn't get to intimate
when did you last kissed her
Old 06-02-2005, 08:39 PM   #2426
country flag Shabazza

Quote:
Originally Posted by ste
when did you last kissed her
3 days and 14h ago more or less
She knows I'm on MTF, though i doubt she'll ever read this thread but for me from now on, she can be really scary when she's angry

Old 06-02-2005, 08:52 PM   #2427
country flag ste

Quote:
3 days and 14h ago more or less
She knows I'm on MTF, though i doubt she'll ever read this thread but for me from now on, she can be really scary when she's angry
she wouldn't be angry if she would read that I think - that's a wonderful "liebeserklärung" not many men are counting the hours, minutes or seconds... I feel with you then... have the same problem..
Old 06-02-2005, 09:10 PM   #2428
country flag Shabazza

Quote:
Originally Posted by ste
she wouldn't be angry if she would read that I think - that's a wonderful "liebeserklärung" not many men are counting the hours, minutes or seconds... I feel with you then... have the same problem..
You 2?!
You know, it is really hard sometimes. But god bless the one who invented the Handy , though the damn costs
I know the exact time cause it was right before i went to Rostock to study again on Monday morning , i really really didn't want to go. But for a close friend of mine it's much much harder so I'm not the one to talk, her boyfriend (my best friend btw. ) went to New Zealand for a year a week ago and she's allready about to cry...can really feel for her, would be the hell for me if Heike would go abroad .

I should stop writing about it or I'm going sentimental, I'm more the romantic type as you probably allready guess
Don't make me write any more, it's a topic i try to avoid as long as possible.

Last edited by Shabazza : 06-02-2005 at 09:16 PM.
Old 06-02-2005, 09:31 PM   #2429
country flag ste

Quote:
You 2?!
You know, it is really hard sometimes. But god bless the one who invented the Handy , though the damn costs
I know the exact time cause it was right before i went to Rostock to study again on Monday morning , i really really didn't want to go. But for a close friend of mine it's much much harder so I'm not the one to talk, her boyfriend (my best friend btw. ) went to New Zealand for a year a week ago and she's allready about to cry...can really feel for her, would be the hell for me if Heike would go abroad .

I should stop writing about it or I'm going sentimental, I'm more the romantic type as you probably allready guess
Don't make me write any more, it's a topic i try to avoid as long as possible.

I know about the costs - last month I spent so much that I don't want the bill!
It's hard to be alone only if it is a week!
hope you can see her again soon
Old 06-02-2005, 09:59 PM   #2430
country flag Shabazza

I will. Same goes for you!