"Tenis Pro" (Zabaleta's show!) - Page 9 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-23-2005, 08:04 PM   #121
country flag Choupi

Choupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: "Tenis Pro" (Zabaleta's show!)

Welcome here Ana! You're Ana Ortiz, from the Yahoo Group?
Don't worry about your English. It's great!

Thanks for the review Adri, and for the mail, on the behalf of all of us here.
Advertisement

Old 04-23-2005, 09:37 PM   #122
country flag Vale

Vale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond repute

Adri, thanks for posting that comment about the latest Tenis Pro! And I´m glad you e-mailed them and got a reply. I was surprised that the programme continued in spite of Mariano - hopefully they´ll be able to keep it up!

I could´t report on the previous one during the week, as promised, so here it goes now:

They ended the programme with Mariano limping off the court and images of him before that moment, with a caption wishing him well. It was a bitter ending, not knowing how he´ll come out of this.

They didn´t have much interesting footage this time, but Gastón was on a lot, and these are the parts I remember: First, continuing after the hilarious part they showed the week before where G., wearing a tasteful combination of pink and orange, had got hold of the Tenis Pro script and was making fun of it, here they´ve given him their usual Q&As for him to question Zabaleta´s coach Lobo (known as “Lobito”).

He does it in a rather bored way, but the funny thing is that in the meantime he lies down and he´s having his leg pulled up and sideways while he conducts the interview, once he even groans at the strain! Some of the questions:
Lace, lycra or cotton? –“Nothing” (“That´s what we all answered” says G.)
To start or to receive? – “To receive” (G.: “What a fag you are!”)
Who do you dislike most on the circuit? –“J. Johansson” (G. (incredulous): “Joachim? But he´s nicer than sliced bread!”)
What is your impossible dream? –“To play as forward in Boca”

Then they repeated them playing a FIFA game on the Playstation, very concentrated as if it were a matter of life or death, and G. celebrating like mad when he won.

The very best, which I´d been longing to see again and record, is just a 30 second sequence of Gastón with Martín Jaite. They´re walking along a corridor, and Gastón is teasing Jaite. He laughs and tickles him under the chin, puts his head on one side and makes faces at him as if he were a cuddly baby, dances around him like Peter Pan. It´s so joyful and affectionate, he´s totally irresistible. There´s absolutely no-one like him.
Vale is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2005, 06:04 AM   #123
country flag Choupi

Choupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the review Vale! Gaston dancing like Peter Pan must be irresistible!
Old 04-24-2005, 06:09 AM   #124
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the email and the show reviews.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2005, 10:04 PM   #125
country flag RogiFan88

RogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond repute

There´s absolutely no-one like him.

You said it, Vale! Gaston's one of a kind, unique! Even my Mom likes him [she also likes David].

Más vale mańa que fuerza -- proverbio espańol
"Pero, con todos mis respetos para Rafa, Federer tiene más talento." - Marat Safin
"Pero para mí el mejor es Roger Federer. / For me, the best is Roger Federer." - D. Nalbandian
"He's the best sportsman, I think, in the world. He has a lot of humble." - Rafael Nadal
"He's so charismatic." - Marcos Baghdatis
RogiFan88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2005, 10:18 PM   #126
country flag Vale

Vale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond repute

Rogi, your Mom has good taste! I´ll let you into a secret: all moms like him!
Old 04-26-2005, 11:28 AM   #127
country flag taysbest

taysbest has a reputation beyond reputetaysbest has a reputation beyond reputetaysbest has a reputation beyond reputetaysbest has a reputation beyond reputetaysbest has a reputation beyond reputetaysbest has a reputation beyond reputetaysbest has a reputation beyond reputetaysbest has a reputation beyond reputetaysbest has a reputation beyond reputetaysbest has a reputation beyond reputetaysbest has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the update Vale! I wish I could see the show here. I'm glad you guys keep everyone posted on it.
Old 04-26-2005, 07:10 PM   #128
country flag Betty

Betty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by anucha
my English is not so good as yours...but, I do what I can! Take care gatunos!
and no Anucha I'm the queen of bad English here
but, at the end we all have a big passion...GASTON.....
2011=w/Corey F.:Auckland SF -Zagreb F -Wimbledon QF w/Dupuis2006 Nottingham W- w/acionescu Atlanta F
2010=w/Corey F. -Auckland F - w/Boarder35mNewport F -Tokyo F - w/acionescu Manerbio ch F-
2009 : (w/Corey F.) Washington W - Cordoba / Pozoblanco W - (w/Boarder35m)-Bordeaux W
TT Single 2012 O.G. SF Dubai W -Atlanta W Casablanca F 2011 Rabat , Metz F-Los Angeles W;2009 Todi ; Bergamo W -Wimbledon F -Karlsruhe F -Estoril SF;2008 = Tunica R., A.Seville SF

FORZA INTER
Betty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2005, 07:30 PM   #129
country flag Vale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty
Betty and Anucha, I LOVE your English!!!
Old 04-26-2005, 07:34 PM   #130
country flag Betty

Betty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vale
Betty and Anucha, I LOVE your English!!!

2011=w/Corey F.:Auckland SF -Zagreb F -Wimbledon QF w/Dupuis2006 Nottingham W- w/acionescu Atlanta F
2010=w/Corey F. -Auckland F - w/Boarder35mNewport F -Tokyo F - w/acionescu Manerbio ch F-
2009 : (w/Corey F.) Washington W - Cordoba / Pozoblanco W - (w/Boarder35m)-Bordeaux W
TT Single 2012 O.G. SF Dubai W -Atlanta W Casablanca F 2011 Rabat , Metz F-Los Angeles W;2009 Todi ; Bergamo W -Wimbledon F -Karlsruhe F -Estoril SF;2008 = Tunica R., A.Seville SF

FORZA INTER
Old 04-26-2005, 07:50 PM   #131
country flag Choupi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty
I was ignoring there was a competition about it...

Betty, Anucha, your English is good. Why are you ashamed? You shouldn't!
Old 04-26-2005, 07:54 PM   #132
country flag RogiFan88

RogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vale
Rogi, your Mom has good taste! I´ll let you into a secret: all moms like him!
Cute, eh? She was SO happy when Gaston won RG, esp w his touching, emotional speech [even tho she doesn't understand Spanish -- it doesn't matter] -- whenever I show her a pic of Gaston, she says how cute he is!

Más vale mańa que fuerza -- proverbio espańol
"Pero, con todos mis respetos para Rafa, Federer tiene más talento." - Marat Safin
"Pero para mí el mejor es Roger Federer. / For me, the best is Roger Federer." - D. Nalbandian
"He's the best sportsman, I think, in the world. He has a lot of humble." - Rafael Nadal
"He's so charismatic." - Marcos Baghdatis
RogiFan88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2005, 07:58 PM   #133
country flag Betty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choupi
Betty, Anucha, your English is good. Why are you ashamed? You shouldn't!

sometime I need to hear this words...my English is good...I could believe it

not ashamed but reality

je prefer parle en Francais ca soir

FORZA INTER
Old 04-30-2005, 01:08 AM   #134
country flag Adri

Adri has a reputation beyond reputeAdri has a reputation beyond reputeAdri has a reputation beyond reputeAdri has a reputation beyond reputeAdri has a reputation beyond reputeAdri has a reputation beyond reputeAdri has a reputation beyond reputeAdri has a reputation beyond reputeAdri has a reputation beyond reputeAdri has a reputation beyond reputeAdri has a reputation beyond repute

Je puis parler Francais aussi, mais séulement un petit peu ^^.

Alright, that was enough. I already had a French test today .

Guys, I'm sorry to tell you that it seems I won't be getting Tenis Pro this week. It's not on my TV schedule, have no idea why ... So we'll have to rely on Vale and jazz_girl for reviews and screencaps

| Barcelona 2002 | Mallorca 2002 |
| ROLAND GARROS 2004 |
| Vińa del Mar 2005 | Buenos Aires 2005 |
| Estoril 2005 | GSTAAD 2005 |

Venezuela

My LJ --- My Space
Adri is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2005, 07:01 AM   #135
country flag Choupi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adri
Je puis parler Francais aussi, mais séulement un petit peu ^^.
Hey, nice try Adri! Ton Français est trčs correct. Je te félicite.

Quote:
Guys, I'm sorry to tell you that it seems I won't be getting Tenis Pro this week. It's not on my TV schedule, have no idea why ... So we'll have to rely on Vale and jazz_girl for reviews and screencaps
That's too sad Adri...OK. So let's wait for Jazz and Vale. Hope they get to see it.