"Tenis Pro" (Zabaleta's show!) - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-10-2005, 05:51 PM   #46
country flag reiko

reiko has a reputation beyond reputereiko has a reputation beyond reputereiko has a reputation beyond reputereiko has a reputation beyond reputereiko has a reputation beyond reputereiko has a reputation beyond reputereiko has a reputation beyond reputereiko has a reputation beyond reputereiko has a reputation beyond reputereiko has a reputation beyond reputereiko has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: "Tenis Pro" (Zabaleta's show!)

Aaaaaaaaadri!

Well, maybe the Japan Open committee will feel like organizing a Karaoke night starring Gaston & David.
reiko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-10-2005, 06:29 PM   #47
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by reiko
Aaaaaaaaadri!

Well, maybe the Japan Open committee will feel like organizing a Karaoke night starring Gaston & David.
Reiko - it is obvious that you've never heard David sing - otherwise you would never suggest that he would inflict his voice on the world My cats have more melody in their voices than he has

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2005, 07:32 PM   #48
country flag sigmagirl91
Miss Thang

sigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by reiko
Aaaaaaaaadri!

Oh, heeeeellll no.....
Old 03-10-2005, 08:03 PM   #49
country flag Elwing

Elwing has a reputation beyond reputeElwing has a reputation beyond reputeElwing has a reputation beyond reputeElwing has a reputation beyond reputeElwing has a reputation beyond reputeElwing has a reputation beyond reputeElwing has a reputation beyond reputeElwing has a reputation beyond reputeElwing has a reputation beyond reputeElwing has a reputation beyond reputeElwing has a reputation beyond repute

those pics from the tv are awesome!!! i've seen the show too and one part i liked was when Puerta told about his lausy time off of the circuit and how bad he was urged to come back and the places where he had to play in order to rank up, he was talking a lot about iran and some midle east countries where he was playing, he was quite shock about the culture and their reality... that was an interesting part... he also is really neat he even folds the dirty clothe!

last weekend i saw Mariano and Chela at the Davis Cup so i'm imagine a huge DC show is comming!! great cyuz we will have the chance the celebration of the victory and also i'm sure he went after the famous ppl!!! included Vilas and Gaby!!!

A la legión Argentina SALUD!

Gabriela, Martina, Steffi...
... gracias por la magia
Elwing is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2005, 08:52 PM   #50
country flag Sommarsverige
on clouds...

Sommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks everyone for letting us know about the Mariano show and also for the caps
I would so much love to see that show, why can´t they lie the main parts online???
And Choupi, what was it Gaston was singing in the lockerroom before the RG final??? I know they had a karaoke CD at the Swedish Open 2003 and when Mariano won the tournament that year, they played it loudly over the whole center court (I think it was an ABBA song). Mariano was just looking for a whole to disappear in it Unfortunately I did not take any pics or something, cos I wasn´t that interested in the Argentines during that time Though I would love to be on a karaoke show with some tennis players...

Pico Monaco ~ Edu Schwank ~ Stan Wawrinka ~ Dani Gimeno ~ David Marrero ~ Marc Lopez ~ Marco Chiudinelli ~ Marcel Granollers

I miss you on tour, Nors, Bjösse, Simon & Pim Pim
Sommarsverige is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2005, 09:26 PM   #51
country flag taysbest

taysbest has a reputation beyond reputetaysbest has a reputation beyond reputetaysbest has a reputation beyond reputetaysbest has a reputation beyond reputetaysbest has a reputation beyond reputetaysbest has a reputation beyond reputetaysbest has a reputation beyond reputetaysbest has a reputation beyond reputetaysbest has a reputation beyond reputetaysbest has a reputation beyond reputetaysbest has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you so much for the screen caps Adri!
Old 03-10-2005, 11:16 PM   #52
country flag Adri

Adri has a reputation beyond reputeAdri has a reputation beyond reputeAdri has a reputation beyond reputeAdri has a reputation beyond reputeAdri has a reputation beyond reputeAdri has a reputation beyond reputeAdri has a reputation beyond reputeAdri has a reputation beyond reputeAdri has a reputation beyond reputeAdri has a reputation beyond reputeAdri has a reputation beyond repute

You're welcome, guys! Always a pleasure pour moi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elwing
i've seen the show too and one part i liked was when Puerta told about his lausy time off of the circuit and how bad he was urged to come back and the places where he had to play in order to rank up, he was talking a lot about iran and some midle east countries where he was playing, he was quite shock about the culture and their reality... that was an interesting part... he also is really neat he even folds the dirty clothe!
Yeah! Now I'm remembering that part, it was very interesting when he was talking to Marcaccio... He mentioned that in Iran they had stands for men and stands for women (one of each exclusively for each), how the cab they were riding had to stop for camels... And once they took a very dangerous flight, they had been told 18 flights a year came down on that route they were taking!

| Barcelona 2002 | Mallorca 2002 |
| ROLAND GARROS 2004 |
| Vińa del Mar 2005 | Buenos Aires 2005 |
| Estoril 2005 | GSTAAD 2005 |

Venezuela

My LJ --- My Space
Adri is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2005, 06:28 AM   #53
country flag Choupi

Choupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sommarsverige
Thanks everyone for letting us know about the Mariano show and also for the caps
I would so much love to see that show, why can´t they lie the main parts online???
And Choupi, what was it Gaston was singing in the lockerroom before the RG final??? I know they had a karaoke CD at the Swedish Open 2003 and when Mariano won the tournament that year, they played it loudly over the whole center court (I think it was an ABBA song). Mariano was just looking for a whole to disappear in it Unfortunately I did not take any pics or something, cos I wasn´t that interested in the Argentines during that time Though I would love to be on a karaoke show with some tennis players...
Well, I don't know which song it was as it was in Spanish so... but it seemed to be some encouragement song. As for the ABBA song that Mariano sang, it was Money, Money, Money, as far as I can remember!
Old 03-11-2005, 06:30 AM   #54
country flag Choupi

Choupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the caps Adri! Good start for a day here...
Old 03-11-2005, 09:50 AM   #55
country flag reiko

reiko has a reputation beyond reputereiko has a reputation beyond reputereiko has a reputation beyond reputereiko has a reputation beyond reputereiko has a reputation beyond reputereiko has a reputation beyond reputereiko has a reputation beyond reputereiko has a reputation beyond reputereiko has a reputation beyond reputereiko has a reputation beyond reputereiko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
what was it Gaston was singing in the lockerroom before the RG final???
I guess it was HAKA, which is performed before test matches by All Blacks (national rugby team of NZ). It might have been a WAR CRY a la Gaston.

English translation of the HAKA:
I die! I die! I live! I live!
I die! I die! I live! I live!
This is the hairy man
Who fetched the Sun
And caused it to shine again
One upward step! Another upward step!
An upward step, another.. the Sun shines!!

FYI, HAKA by All Blacks (AUDIO file):
http://www.japanz.net/JAPANZ/jz22.htm

On HAKA:
http://folksong.org.nz/ka_mate/
Old 03-11-2005, 09:52 AM   #56
country flag Choupi

No Reiko, it wasn't HAKA. I know what it is and it definitely wasn't what Gaston was singing. But you're right. It must sthg equivalent.
Old 03-11-2005, 05:20 PM   #57
country flag Sommarsverige
on clouds...

Sommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond repute

I really would love to hear Gaston singing

@Reiko
Are you going to Hamburg this year again???

Pico Monaco ~ Edu Schwank ~ Stan Wawrinka ~ Dani Gimeno ~ David Marrero ~ Marc Lopez ~ Marco Chiudinelli ~ Marcel Granollers

I miss you on tour, Nors, Bjösse, Simon & Pim Pim
Sommarsverige is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2005, 06:16 PM   #58
country flag Betty

Betty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond repute

OMG...I see only now .......ANDRIIIIII tHANK U
2011=w/Corey F.:Auckland SF -Zagreb F -Wimbledon QF w/Dupuis2006 Nottingham W- w/acionescu Atlanta F
2010=w/Corey F. -Auckland F - w/Boarder35mNewport F -Tokyo F - w/acionescu Manerbio ch F-
2009 : (w/Corey F.) Washington W - Cordoba / Pozoblanco W - (w/Boarder35m)-Bordeaux W
TT Single 2012 O.G. SF Dubai W -Atlanta W Casablanca F 2011 Rabat , Metz F-Los Angeles W;2009 Todi ; Bergamo W -Wimbledon F -Karlsruhe F -Estoril SF;2008 = Tunica R., A.Seville SF

FORZA INTER
Betty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2005, 06:45 PM   #59
country flag reiko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choupi
No Reiko, it wasn't HAKA. I know what it is and it definitely wasn't what Gaston was singing. But you're right. It must sthg equivalent.
Well, Choupi, it is not HAKA - I meant that it sounded like HAKA. Didn't you think so?

Maybe I will ask Gaston about this in Barcelona.
Or rather I should ask about THE cat song.....
Old 03-11-2005, 06:52 PM   #60
country flag reiko

Quote:
I really would love to hear Gaston singing

@Reiko
Are you going to Hamburg this year again???
@Sommarsverige
YES, I'm going! You too?
(Reading our "where are we all from" thread, I just found out that you are living in Hamburg.)
We should meet up, then!
And, would you do me a favor? Please order some nice weather for the tournament!!! It was so damn cold in 2004 & 2003.