the memphis belle er...fish! - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-15-2005, 09:23 AM   #31
country flag J. Corwin
psychotic banana

J. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: the memphis belle er...fish!

hahahaha that was a funny match sorry

congratulations for making the 2nd round though

"For seven and a half years I've worked alongside President Reagan. We've had triumphs. Made some mistakes. We've had some sex...uh...setbacks."
George H.W. Bush, 1988

"I know how hard it is for you to put food on your family."
George W. Bush, 2000

15.5 - 40.5 ... 2,1,1 demolition job
(fan club spots are still open! )
J. Corwin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-15-2005, 12:28 PM   #32
country flag ataptc

ataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond repute

nice article deb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Éowyn
lol ataptc you're one of the few people who calls me that! if i believed it myself i'd change my name to it but i don't think i can claim that title just yet, my avs have not been getting half as many reps as they sued to
awww i still think you're though wanna rep you for the fruit bowl avy but i need to spread the reps around first
ataptc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2005, 02:44 PM   #33
country flag Golfnduck

Golfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond repute

Great win for Mardy. I thought he was going to choke the match away, which he almost did. Onto the next round at least.

GOOD LUCK TO: ANDY, HAAS, MARDY, BRYANS, JAMES, DJOKOVIC, MOODIE, ROBBY, MOYA, SAFIN, GICQUEL

DAVIS CUP CHAMPS FOR 2007!!!!!!!!!! WAY TO GO USA!!!!!!!
Golfnduck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2005, 02:56 PM   #34
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

this is from the memphis paper
=========
Blake, sidelined on two lengthy occasions last year by injury and illness, also went three entertaining and high-level sets, fighting off six match points before succumbing to No. 6 seed Mardy Fish, 6-3, 2-6, 7-6 (7).

In the late-evening match that produced shot-making typically seen in a final, Blake and Fish went toe-to-toe -- or baseline to baseline -- exchanging groundstrokes like heavyweight boxers trade punches. Blake, unseeded because of the time he spent rehabbing and recovering, played the role of the underdog.

He gallantly fought back from a 5-2 deficit in the third set to force a tiebreaker, a common theme Monday. With Fish serving for the match at 5-4, Blake refused to give in to his close friend and doubles partner. He saved five match points in the game, including one on a running, forehand winner that brought the crowd to its feet.

In the tiebreaker, he saved a sixth match point on a return winner, but finally yielded on the seventh.

''We had hoped it was going to be a final instead of a first round,'' Fish said. ''I felt like some of the tennis out there, at times, was really good quality.

''I don't feel like I played a bad match at all. And I really don't feel that I played some of those games I lost at the end (of the match) on my serve very poorly at all.''

Blake, a Memphis finalist in 2002, saw his ranking drop nearly 60 places as a result of his time away from the court last year. From July to the end of the year he played in only three tournaments.

But Monday he looked as if he was playing at the level that had him ranked in the top 25 two years ago.

''It was encouraging to know I'm playing at that level again,'' said Blake, who will play doubles with Fish this week. ''I came up just a few points short, but he played great.

''Last week in San Jose, I didn't have a lot of confidence in my game. I was playing a lot of defense. In this match, I played my game from beginning to end.''

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2005, 03:23 PM   #35
country flag paige

paige has a reputation beyond reputepaige has a reputation beyond reputepaige has a reputation beyond reputepaige has a reputation beyond reputepaige has a reputation beyond reputepaige has a reputation beyond reputepaige has a reputation beyond reputepaige has a reputation beyond reputepaige has a reputation beyond reputepaige has a reputation beyond reputepaige has a reputation beyond repute

Nice article. Every time James speaks, you just start waiting for the next time he'll say something. And it sounds like he's getting a little more confident and I love hearing that.
Old 02-15-2005, 06:47 PM   #36
country flag aceit

aceit has a reputation beyond reputeaceit has a reputation beyond reputeaceit has a reputation beyond reputeaceit has a reputation beyond reputeaceit has a reputation beyond reputeaceit has a reputation beyond reputeaceit has a reputation beyond reputeaceit has a reputation beyond reputeaceit has a reputation beyond reputeaceit has a reputation beyond reputeaceit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
big difference between james and fed don't ya think???
Just a tad...
Old 02-15-2005, 08:41 PM   #37
country flag Jennay

Jennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond repute

Yay.

Stop will the lame ass 'win the first set, drop the second like a shit for brains.' Thanks.

Win, win, win.
Jennay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2005, 08:51 PM   #38
country flag aceit

aceit has a reputation beyond reputeaceit has a reputation beyond reputeaceit has a reputation beyond reputeaceit has a reputation beyond reputeaceit has a reputation beyond reputeaceit has a reputation beyond reputeaceit has a reputation beyond reputeaceit has a reputation beyond reputeaceit has a reputation beyond reputeaceit has a reputation beyond reputeaceit has a reputation beyond repute

Does anyone know when he'll play next? I know Robbie just won.
Old 02-15-2005, 09:16 PM   #39
country flag Éowyn

Éowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond repute

mardy v robby! in singles and doubles now what do i do
~~Feli~Daniele~Arnaud~Fernando~Seb~Andy~~
~Taylor~Mike & Bob~Marat~Julien~
and to my girls
~~Sanja~Daniela~Ana~Dinara~~

You're kind of like the blonde chick in the Munsters
http://www.menstennisforums.com/imag...ine=1151095902

Proud to be a Sparette
Éowyn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2005, 09:20 PM   #40
country flag aceit

I don't like Robby nearly as much as you, but I DO like him. I would think of it this way ... one of your favorites is getting to the third round.
Old 02-15-2005, 09:42 PM   #41
country flag Éowyn

Éowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond repute

well if andy gets through his match tonight it was officially mean one of my boys has to make the semis! coz robby, mardy and arnaud are all already through!

still it means that one of them has to go out!

and jan-mike/robby v mardy/james is evil too! and they get bryans so yeah have imentioned i really hate this draw!
and to my girls

Proud to be a Sparette
Old 02-15-2005, 11:06 PM   #42
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aceit
I would think of it this way ... one of your favorites is getting to the third round.
I would think of it this way... one of your favorites is gonna lose to Andy in the Quarters

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2005, 12:03 AM   #43
country flag Éowyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debstah
I would think of it this way... one of your favorites is gonna lose to Andy in the Quarters

Sorry, I couldn't resist.
see i don't mind that! andy is easily my fave player i support him over everyone else! but mardy and robby are joint number 2 so i can't decide between them!

i think i have to go with robby and jan mike in doubles coz jan mike ranks higher in my lil list than james, so isuppose really that means i should support mardy in singles but i don't thinki can support against robby! ooooh i'm so torn my heads gonna explode!
and to my girls

Proud to be a Sparette
Old 02-16-2005, 11:08 AM   #44
country flag ataptc

ataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
see i don't mind that! andy is easily my fave player i support him over everyone else! but mardy and robby are joint number 2 so i can't decide between them!

i think i have to go with robby and jan mike in doubles coz jan mike ranks higher in my lil list than james, so isuppose really that means i should support mardy in singles but i don't thinki can support against robby! ooooh i'm so torn my heads gonna explode!
ataptc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2005, 10:00 PM   #45
country flag Éowyn

ok what happened! the scoreboard says Jan-mike/Robby are playing against Dupuis/Zib at the moment what's going on has the scoreboard been screwed up or has something happened to james and mardy i'm so confused!
and to my girls

Proud to be a Sparette

Last edited by Éowyn : 02-16-2005 at 10:04 PM.