The "Don't Eat Too Much BBQ" Memphis Thread! - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-14-2005, 11:56 PM   #46
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Don't Eat Too Much BBQ" Memphis Thread!

Yes, blosson, him

Well Clement leads 2-0 but both were on clay and both in 2002. The more recent one was the DC Semi in 2002 and Andy actually won the first set... so.... biiiiiiiiig difference being in the US on a fast indoor court (I believe Memphis is supposed to play faster than San Jose which should help Andy). He's also 2-5 on the year (granted, 3 of those losses were to the same person - Hewitt... lmao) but he also lost to Soderling and Beck - indoors no less, and Andy is a far better player than either of them. And Sanguinetti is no pushover, Clement is not an absolute given to win that match IMO (though I just checked and Clement is 2-0 against him as well and Sanguinetti's career is pretty much on the downswing). Granted, indoors is probably Clement's best surface (both his titles are on it), but Andy should really not have a problem with someone like him indoors. And the fact that he's lost to him twice will probably motivate Andy even more, especially being at home and at a tournament where he's played well in the past.

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-14-2005, 11:58 PM   #47
country flag MissFairy

MissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond repute

oh lordy, i have it too! natasha thomas, yay
no no he wouldnt do that to andy, not for the third time, not in the states...i refuse to believe it *shakes head in disbelief*
ahhhh i cant bloody well help it, arnaud and his glasses are so cool! i cant resist them
I also did not eat Curry 'cos it rhymes with Murray.

I fangirl for Roddickulous, Youzhless and the Djoke.
g1MmYM@NnN!!!122!!
MissFairy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2005, 12:00 AM   #48
country flag aceit

aceit has a reputation beyond reputeaceit has a reputation beyond reputeaceit has a reputation beyond reputeaceit has a reputation beyond reputeaceit has a reputation beyond reputeaceit has a reputation beyond reputeaceit has a reputation beyond reputeaceit has a reputation beyond reputeaceit has a reputation beyond reputeaceit has a reputation beyond reputeaceit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissFairy
*replays lacoste advert in head*
#what kind of love have you got? you should be home but youre not, i dont wanna believe that its over now#
*remembers how cool arnaud is*
They played that commercial WAY too much here.
Old 02-15-2005, 12:04 AM   #49
country flag blosson
La La Land

blosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond repute

so, Arnaud is cute!! [but short]
that advert is sooo based on Andy 'n' Mandy.

i don't think they will show these matches here in the UK, oh well, i will keep an eye here and at the online scoreboard.
blosson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2005, 12:24 AM   #50
country flag Éowyn

Éowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blosson
is arnaud the guy who plays andy roddick in the lacoste tv advert? you know the one with the pop singing girlfriend?

he doens't play andy roddick in the ad he plays himself!

debs i said they were both on clay and so don't count so much but they do still count they all do and i said it is still very possible for him to lose! i hope he doens't but it is possible
~~Feli~Daniele~Arnaud~Fernando~Seb~Andy~~
~Taylor~Mike & Bob~Marat~Julien~
and to my girls
~~Sanja~Daniela~Ana~Dinara~~

You're kind of like the blonde chick in the Munsters
http://www.menstennisforums.com/imag...ine=1151095902

Proud to be a Sparette
Éowyn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2005, 12:27 AM   #51
country flag Jennay

Jennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond repute

I LOVE THAT COMMERCIAL.

*Plays the song*
Jennay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2005, 12:28 AM   #52
country flag Éowyn

Éowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
so, Arnaud is cute!! [but short]
that advert is sooo based on Andy 'n' Mandy.
It's so not!

Quote:
i don't think they will show these matches here in the UK, oh well, i will keep an eye here and at the online scoreboard.
nope they'r enot showing them here again best we'll get is the lil clip on ATP mag next week! don't think we get anything till TMS
and to my girls

Proud to be a Sparette
Old 02-15-2005, 12:30 AM   #53
country flag Éowyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennay
I LOVE THAT COMMERCIAL.

*Plays the song*
i'm listening to it too!
and to my girls

Proud to be a Sparette
Old 02-15-2005, 12:31 AM   #54
country flag Deboogle!.

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Éowyn
he doens't play andy roddick in the ad he plays himself!

debs i said they were both on clay and so don't count so much but they do still count they all do and i said it is still very possible for him to lose! i hope he doens't but it is possible
I know I repeated stuff you said - I was typing my post already when you posted yours, so I Didn't see it, otherwise I wouldn't have bothered lol.. my bad

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Old 02-15-2005, 12:58 AM   #55
country flag Éowyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debstah
I know I repeated stuff you said - I was typing my post already when you posted yours, so I Didn't see it, otherwise I wouldn't have bothered lol.. my bad
lol ok then! i was just reading it and thinking i'm sure i just said that lols!

i really do hope he can win the title but still nervous about it
and to my girls

Proud to be a Sparette
Old 02-15-2005, 01:08 AM   #56
country flag Deboogle!.

yea I was researching Clement's indoors results and stuff so it took me a while. Then I didn't wanna delete my hard work

I'm glad someone made use of that picture, I knew it would make a good av

Old 02-15-2005, 01:16 AM   #57
country flag aceit

aceit has a reputation beyond reputeaceit has a reputation beyond reputeaceit has a reputation beyond reputeaceit has a reputation beyond reputeaceit has a reputation beyond reputeaceit has a reputation beyond reputeaceit has a reputation beyond reputeaceit has a reputation beyond reputeaceit has a reputation beyond reputeaceit has a reputation beyond reputeaceit has a reputation beyond repute

I think Andy likes the bowl because he can fill it with beer or even put a mini pizza in it, but that's just me. I mean, it's so multifunctional.
Old 02-15-2005, 03:19 AM   #58
country flag Golfnduck

Golfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond repute

I can't wait for the match tomorrow night!!!! GOOOO ANDY!!!

GOOD LUCK TO: ANDY, HAAS, MARDY, BRYANS, JAMES, DJOKOVIC, MOODIE, ROBBY, MOYA, SAFIN, GICQUEL

DAVIS CUP CHAMPS FOR 2007!!!!!!!!!! WAY TO GO USA!!!!!!!
Golfnduck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2005, 03:10 PM   #59
country flag Deboogle!.

some blurbs from the Memphis paper

and some audio from the press conference here http://www.atptennis.com/memphis/audio.asp
========
Roddick feels ready to win another

Top seed Andy Roddick, who plays his opening-round match tonight against Korea's Hyung-Taik Lee, said he's looking forward to getting back on the court after winning last week's tournament in San Jose.

''I'm feeling a lot better about my game than I did at the start of last week,'' Roddick said. ''In the final (at San Jose) I played some of my best stuff. I thought I was moving really well (at the end of the week) and getting a lot of breaks. And I started hitting the ball pretty well off the baseline.''

He's there if they need him

American teenager Scoville Jenkins, who dropped his opening-round match against Kevin Kim, was playing only his second tour match. In his debut at last year's U.S. Open, he drew Roddick in a first-round night match played before a national television audience.

Jenkins, who received a wild card into the Memphis tournament, credited Roddick for being a mentor of sorts. Roddick said Jenkins was giving him too much credit. Roddick said he tries to make himself available for all the young Americans breaking onto the tour.

''I was the wild card here in 2001, so I do remember what they are going through and some of the questions he may have,'' Roddick said. ''I basically let it be known that I'm there if they need me.'' (God, what a JERK he is!!!!!!)

Roddick said he like Jenkins's potential. Jenkins, who turned pro last year, won the USTA Boys 18 Nationals in Kalamazoo, Mich., last summer.

''I like the fact that he's a big kid and he's a good athlete,'' Roddick said. ''He has a lot of upside.''

The last word

''You guys would have had a field day with this.''

-- Roddick, upon having his cell phone returned to him by a member of the media as he completed an evening press conference.

Last edited by Deboogle!. : 02-15-2005 at 03:15 PM.
Old 02-15-2005, 03:32 PM   #60
country flag Golfnduck

Golfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond repute

Andy is such a jerk I can't believe he's trying to mentor Scoville.
I think I'm coming down with something, I'm starting to sound like Heya

GOOD LUCK TO: ANDY, HAAS, MARDY, BRYANS, JAMES, DJOKOVIC, MOODIE, ROBBY, MOYA, SAFIN, GICQUEL

DAVIS CUP CHAMPS FOR 2007!!!!!!!!!! WAY TO GO USA!!!!!!!
Golfnduck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote