Celtic and Rangers - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-05-2002, 08:15 AM   #1
country flag Wojtek

Wojtek has a reputation beyond reputeWojtek has a reputation beyond reputeWojtek has a reputation beyond reputeWojtek has a reputation beyond reputeWojtek has a reputation beyond reputeWojtek has a reputation beyond reputeWojtek has a reputation beyond reputeWojtek has a reputation beyond reputeWojtek has a reputation beyond reputeWojtek has a reputation beyond reputeWojtek has a reputation beyond repute
Default Celtic and Rangers

Do you think Celtic and Rangers should play in English Premier League . They crushed all teams in Scotland but they don't win to much in Europe . Last weekend Celtic won 7:0 at home , Rangers won 3:0 away and they have massive advantage in league table .

1.Rangers 35
2. Celtic 34
3. Hearts 20

This year Celtic lost to Basel in 3 round of CL , Rangers lost to Viktoria Zizkov ( Czech Republic) in the first round in UEFA Cup .
I think they should play in England because others teams from Scottish premier division will play in English second or third division and it's not good for Celtic and Rangers to play in so weak league .
Wojtek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-05-2002, 08:20 AM   #2
country flag TheBoiledEgg

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond reputeTheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute

they aren't good enough to play in England

And if they did they won't qualify for Europe.
Plus non of the teams that play in England apart from the really big clubs want to see them in England, so they won't be voted in.

Small clubs aren't going to say yes , that will mean their place going to them.
they would have to start right at the bottom and take them about 10 years to make the Premier League.
Berdych*Tsonga*Nishikori*Chardy

Goodbye Marat 1996-2009
TheBoiledEgg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2002, 08:24 AM   #3
country flag Wojtek

Wojtek has a reputation beyond reputeWojtek has a reputation beyond reputeWojtek has a reputation beyond reputeWojtek has a reputation beyond reputeWojtek has a reputation beyond reputeWojtek has a reputation beyond reputeWojtek has a reputation beyond reputeWojtek has a reputation beyond reputeWojtek has a reputation beyond reputeWojtek has a reputation beyond reputeWojtek has a reputation beyond repute

I also think they will not qualify for European Cups if they play in England .
Wojtek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2002, 03:45 PM   #4
country flag ILR

ILR has a reputation beyond reputeILR has a reputation beyond reputeILR has a reputation beyond reputeILR has a reputation beyond reputeILR has a reputation beyond reputeILR has a reputation beyond reputeILR has a reputation beyond reputeILR has a reputation beyond reputeILR has a reputation beyond reputeILR has a reputation beyond reputeILR has a reputation beyond repute

I dont think they should either but its obvious that they are too good for the SPL.And it wouldnt be fair on other clubs who's places are taken,but then again what about Cardiff?How long have they been in the English league for?

Sami My captain. LFC forever! But John Terry rules!

Best of luck to: Juan Carlos Ferrero, Mark Philippoussis, Carlos Moya and Nico Lapentti. Tommy Haas is finally back! I missed you!
ILR is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2002, 05:47 AM   #5
harry_potter

harry_potter has a reputation beyond reputeharry_potter has a reputation beyond reputeharry_potter has a reputation beyond reputeharry_potter has a reputation beyond reputeharry_potter has a reputation beyond reputeharry_potter has a reputation beyond reputeharry_potter has a reputation beyond reputeharry_potter has a reputation beyond reputeharry_potter has a reputation beyond reputeharry_potter has a reputation beyond reputeharry_potter has a reputation beyond repute

i think they should. the other teams in the SPL are not competitive enough. if they play in the premier league, i think they'll be able to manage mid-table results

so here's my favourite smiley -
harry_potter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2002, 03:19 PM   #6
mmm!marat

mmm!marat has a reputation beyond reputemmm!marat has a reputation beyond reputemmm!marat has a reputation beyond reputemmm!marat has a reputation beyond reputemmm!marat has a reputation beyond reputemmm!marat has a reputation beyond reputemmm!marat has a reputation beyond reputemmm!marat has a reputation beyond reputemmm!marat has a reputation beyond reputemmm!marat has a reputation beyond reputemmm!marat has a reputation beyond repute

no i don't think so, spl needs them for the money etc, without them scottish football would die...........just mho though
mmm!marat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2002, 11:39 AM   #7
harry_potter

harry_potter has a reputation beyond reputeharry_potter has a reputation beyond reputeharry_potter has a reputation beyond reputeharry_potter has a reputation beyond reputeharry_potter has a reputation beyond reputeharry_potter has a reputation beyond reputeharry_potter has a reputation beyond reputeharry_potter has a reputation beyond reputeharry_potter has a reputation beyond reputeharry_potter has a reputation beyond reputeharry_potter has a reputation beyond repute

but celtics and rangers won't care whether the spl loses money, just as long as they make loads! and they can also bring in cash for the epl, so both sides of the party will be happy (but not, of course, the spl).

so here's my favourite smiley -
harry_potter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote