TT 's Hertogenbosch: Congrats to Hidalgo and acionescu/ilovetheblues_86! - Page 11 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-17-2013, 01:28 PM   #151
country flag Mahqz

Mahqz has a reputation beyond reputeMahqz has a reputation beyond reputeMahqz has a reputation beyond reputeMahqz has a reputation beyond reputeMahqz has a reputation beyond reputeMahqz has a reputation beyond reputeMahqz has a reputation beyond reputeMahqz has a reputation beyond reputeMahqz has a reputation beyond reputeMahqz has a reputation beyond reputeMahqz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TT 's Hertogenbosch: Come to Rosmalen, the home of the Ordina Open!

Not in PTS, right. Both of you have one correct set. Order doesn't matter (in 2-0 matches).
TT Singles ranking: 66 (High: 52)

TT Doubles: W 2013: Winston-Salem, Sarajevo; SF USO (w/ appleGirl)
TT Doubles: W 2012: Antalya, Tiburon; SF USO (w/ appleGirl)
TT Doubles: W 2011: Izmir CH (w/ appleGirl)
TT Doubles ranking: 57 (High: 31)

-- TT Board Member --
Mahqz is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-17-2013, 01:31 PM   #152
country flag jahrastaman_BR

jahrastaman_BR has a reputation beyond reputejahrastaman_BR has a reputation beyond reputejahrastaman_BR has a reputation beyond reputejahrastaman_BR has a reputation beyond reputejahrastaman_BR has a reputation beyond reputejahrastaman_BR has a reputation beyond reputejahrastaman_BR has a reputation beyond reputejahrastaman_BR has a reputation beyond reputejahrastaman_BR has a reputation beyond reputejahrastaman_BR has a reputation beyond reputejahrastaman_BR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahqz View Post
Not in PTS, right. Both of you have one correct set. Order doesn't matter (in 2-0 matches).
thanks.
jahrastaman_BR is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 01:39 PM   #153
country flag bavaria100

bavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond repute

How great. Yang retired although he was in the lead. I wouldn't be surprised if that comes back to haunt us.

29 years ago, one young man conquered the world of Formula 1: Ayrton Senna. You´ll never be forgotten!!!

2012: Year of my TT Comeback
Singles – W: Sarasota, Lexington, Rennes, Challenger Tour Finals F: Orleans SF: Indian Harbour QF: Caloundra, Busan, Vancouver, Istanbul, Medellin, Champaign Doubles – W: Meknes (w/gulzhan) F: Burnie (w/Vilnietė), Sarasota (w/Igorche), Busan (w/Cheeky Chick), St. Remy (w/BrazilTBfan) SF: Indian Harbour (w/Broseghini), Istanbul (w/Mahqz) Won "Challenger Player of the Year" Award

Last edited by bavaria100 : 06-17-2013 at 01:46 PM.
bavaria100 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 01:54 PM   #154
country flag rvugt
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

rvugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bavaria100 View Post
How great. Yang retired although he was in the lead. I wouldn't be surprised if that comes back to haunt us.
Haha, I was confused, but clearly the wrong thread!

rvugt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 03:00 PM   #155
country flag Belludal

Belludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond repute

I remenber when i played my second tournament in TT.

The manager forgot my name in the Draw and with this i only get entered in the Draw because one person forgot to sent the bets (I was first Alt).

Now in the same case of Keqtqagatv/Tytta it was to they be the Alternates like me, but in this case the manager changed the rule.

Fiber was right...
Old 06-17-2013, 03:09 PM   #156
country flag Ilovetheblues_86

Ilovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond repute

Isnt there a rule for forgotten names in the entry list to determinate who will be the alternate? There are supposed to have rules for everything in TT now...

MAY THE SPIRIT OF KOSTAS PROTECT US
Ilovetheblues_86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 03:15 PM   #157
country flag rvugt
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

rvugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belludal View Post
I remenber when i played my second tournament in TT.

The manager forgot my name in the Draw and with this i only get entered in the Draw because one person forgot to sent the bets (I was first Alt).

Now in the same case of Keqtqagatv/Tytta it was to they be the Alternates like me, but in this case the manager changed the rule.

Fiber was right...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovetheblues_86 View Post
Isnt there a rule for forgotten names in the entry list to determinate who will be the alternate? There are supposed to have rules for everything in TT now...
Okay, now the people who are left out of the draw aren't complaining, but the rest is. This is the world upside down. Soon keqtqiadv and Tytta!. will also be complaining. Everybody is okay, why do we make a problem which isn't there. If people want something different, go to a board member and put it to the board. Otherwise, stop complaining, like the players involved!

Old 06-17-2013, 03:29 PM   #158

Ilovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond repute

I am not complaining. But Belludal is friends with tennis tipping brasil players and they commented this error on their forum , hence, you cant say they didnt complain. And in the end we just want to give our opinion because we want to improve the game, that's it.

Last edited by Ilovetheblues_86 : 06-17-2013 at 03:31 PM.
Old 06-17-2013, 03:35 PM   #159
country flag Belludal

Belludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I am not complaining. But Belludal is friends with tennis tipping brasil players and they commented this error on their forum , hence, you cant say they didnt complain. And in the end we just want to give our opinion because we want to improve the game, that's it.
Thanks Saulo.
Old 06-17-2013, 03:36 PM   #160
country flag rvugt
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Well, maybe that is the problem than, people complaining around my back on different fora! I do like it better when people complain here in the thread or in the management thread! Than I know what they are talking about and not say that it is okay over here and in different threads complain in Brazilian. I really don't like that part, so please come forward and say what you have to say. Because they are completely right complaining, as I made a mistake. But I can't change anything about that!

Old 06-17-2013, 03:46 PM   #161

Its not about changing anything, is more about that this is the perfect case to create a jurisprudence case for TT;

if the manager or his assistant forget to put a name in the entry list; which name will be alt?

the forgotten name or the ranked player in the original entry list that benefited from the error?

Thats basically it; the board can clarify this now.

Old 06-17-2013, 07:00 PM   #162
country flag jahrastaman_BR

jahrastaman_BR has a reputation beyond reputejahrastaman_BR has a reputation beyond reputejahrastaman_BR has a reputation beyond reputejahrastaman_BR has a reputation beyond reputejahrastaman_BR has a reputation beyond reputejahrastaman_BR has a reputation beyond reputejahrastaman_BR has a reputation beyond reputejahrastaman_BR has a reputation beyond reputejahrastaman_BR has a reputation beyond reputejahrastaman_BR has a reputation beyond reputejahrastaman_BR has a reputation beyond repute

i have no ideia if i won or lost my first round game...
jahrastaman_BR is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 07:29 PM   #163
country flag rvugt
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

OOP Tuesday

Rogerio DUTRA-SILVA vs Marius COPIL PTS1
Jan HERNYCH vs David GOFFIN SR2
Edouard ROGER-VASSELIN vs Yen-Hsun LU SR3
Nicolas MAHUT vs Ricardas BERANKIS SR4
Michael LLODRA vs Benoit PAIRE SR5
Jeremy CHARDY vs Lucas POUILLE SR6
David FERRER vs Xavier MALISSE SR7
Igor SIJSLING vs Stanislas WAWRINKA SR8

Deadline at 11 am local time, CEST.

Send only last names to me, rvugt. Except for my opponents and my partner, who should send to Marto!

Picks count for second round in singles and second day of first round in doubles!

Good luck to all of you!

Old 06-17-2013, 07:34 PM   #164
country flag rvugt
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

03:01 | (1) Belludal (BRA) vs. (Q) Adder A216 (NED) #SRs: 2-0
02:01 | (Q) andyroddlick (CHN) vs. (Q) Duncan (ZIM) #SRs: 2-0
02:03 | jackjones (BRA) vs. KingDocy (GER) #SRs: 2-2
02:02 | Blue Heart24 (CRO) vs. (5) sdtoot (GBR) #SRs: 1-2

02:02 | (3) jahrastaman_BR (SWE) vs. keqtqiadv (BRA) #SRs: 1-1 PTS4: Bohli 7-6 6-7 6-4 vs 4-6 7-6 6-4
03:03 | Hidalgo (RUS) vs. mcarvalho (POR) #SRs: 3-1
02:02 | Björki (GER) vs. Kissing_Rain (CHN) #SRs: 1-2
03:03 | rvugt (NED) vs. (7) Ricardo Soler (BRA) #SRs: 2-2, Shootout: SR2

03:03 | (6) acionescu (ROU) vs. Allez-Alejo (USA) #SRs: 2-2, Shootout: SR2
02:02 | Rodrigo R3 (BRA) vs. Elmo Jr (BRA) #SRs: 0-2
02:03 | Blarghman (CAN) vs. Tomek. (POL) #SRs: 1-1
01:02 | ibreak4coffee (CAN) vs. (4) César Luiz (BRA) #SRs: 0-2

02:03 | (8) Sheva (NED) vs. Dupuis2006 (CAN) #SRs: 2-2
02:02 | Crvena Zvezda (SRB) vs. Lisandro (BRA) #SRs: 2-0
03:02 | extremaduratenis (ESP) vs. Rafael Reis (BRA) #SRs: 1-1
00:02 | (Q) coolfish1103 (USA) vs. (2) Tytta!. (BRA) #SRs: 0-1

Old 06-17-2013, 07:38 PM   #165
country flag rvugt
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

First Round

Matches Counted: 6
Matches Remaining: 8

04:03 | (1) keqtqiadv/Tytta!. (BRA/BRA) vs. (Q) molosztash/Adder A216 (TUR/NED) #SRs: 2-1
05:05 | Crvena Zvezda/rvugt (SRB/NED) vs. sdtoot/extremaduratenis (GBR/ESP) #SRs: 4-3
05:02 | (4) andyroddlick/Belludal (CHN/BRA) vs. coolfish1103/Blarghman (USA/CAN) #SRs: 4-1
03:04 | Nev/petesampras_1 (ARG/CHN) vs. dupuis2006/manu86 (CAN/ARG) #SRs: 1-3

05:06 | mcarvalho/volc0mizado (POR/POR) vs. acionescu/ilovetheblues_86 (ROU/GRE) #SRs: 2-4
03:04 | Björki/ibreak4coffee (GER/CAN) vs. (3) JeffCandoi/Duncan (BRA/ZIM) #SRs: 1-2
04:06 | Elmo Jr/Rodrigo R3 (BRA/BRA) vs. Tomek./Hidalgo (POL/RUS) #SRs: 2-4
06:05 | (Q) KingDocy/VamsiRohit (GER/XXX) vs. (2) Allez-Alejo/Sheva (USA/NED) #SRs: 4-4