Tuesday Order of Play & Scores - Page 78 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-09-2005, 02:19 AM   #1156
country flag Mstich

Mstich has a reputation beyond reputeMstich has a reputation beyond reputeMstich has a reputation beyond reputeMstich has a reputation beyond reputeMstich has a reputation beyond reputeMstich has a reputation beyond reputeMstich has a reputation beyond reputeMstich has a reputation beyond reputeMstich has a reputation beyond reputeMstich has a reputation beyond reputeMstich has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tuesday Order of Play & Scores

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sbandierator ITA
For Fede was better to play this match that lost badly with an unknown and anonimous player in a challenger...

Federico Luzzi is come back
Adjustments:

Change "that lost" with "then losing" and you got it, he surely did not mean to offend Gaudio the unknown player...LOL
Mstich is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-09-2005, 02:20 AM   #1157
country flag RogiFan88

RogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sbandierator ITA
Last thing : Rogi : my favourite pilot in F1 was Jaques Villeneuve because he drove a Renault as me, and because, at the contrary of Michael Schumacher, he is more simpatic and he speacks italian...
Sbandi, non sapevo che Jacques parlava[?] italiano? Molto bene! Si, e piu simpatico, il nostro Canadese-francese!! Non mi piace Schumacher... blechhh... e arrogante [questa e una parola???]

Más vale maña que fuerza -- proverbio español
"Pero, con todos mis respetos para Rafa, Federer tiene más talento." - Marat Safin
"Pero para mí el mejor es Roger Federer. / For me, the best is Roger Federer." - D. Nalbandian
"He's the best sportsman, I think, in the world. He has a lot of humble." - Rafael Nadal
"He's so charismatic." - Marcos Baghdatis
RogiFan88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2005, 02:24 AM   #1158
country flag Mstich

Mstich has a reputation beyond reputeMstich has a reputation beyond reputeMstich has a reputation beyond reputeMstich has a reputation beyond reputeMstich has a reputation beyond reputeMstich has a reputation beyond reputeMstich has a reputation beyond reputeMstich has a reputation beyond reputeMstich has a reputation beyond reputeMstich has a reputation beyond reputeMstich has a reputation beyond repute

"parlasse" instead of "parlava" but we usually speak it your way...mistakenly. arrogante is perfect.

Rogi I write on www.infobetting.com/forum, only in italian, if you wish I can help you there...because here we re supposed to speak english, other people might get annoyed.

Last edited by Mstich : 02-09-2005 at 02:26 AM.
Old 02-09-2005, 02:26 AM   #1159
country flag RogiFan88

RogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond repute

parlasse... subjunctive??

arrogante... devo ricordarmi di questa parola...

Más vale maña que fuerza -- proverbio español
"Pero, con todos mis respetos para Rafa, Federer tiene más talento." - Marat Safin
"Pero para mí el mejor es Roger Federer. / For me, the best is Roger Federer." - D. Nalbandian
"He's the best sportsman, I think, in the world. He has a lot of humble." - Rafael Nadal
"He's so charismatic." - Marcos Baghdatis
RogiFan88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2005, 02:31 AM   #1160
country flag Mstich

san jose time, but bed time for me...good night Rogi & good night everybody

subj...yes congiuntivo is our eternal trouble...
Old 02-09-2005, 02:54 AM   #1161
country flag Carito_90

Carito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond repute

God I was at the matches today... Nadal's match was the best by far. I was cheering for him all the way Very exciting

Chela's match was really dissapointing. He kept making UE. Ue after UE. Boring.

Moya's match was good, I was a bit distracted by the presence of his bf... uhm.. I mean Rafa who was right in the front seat... but yeah the match was ok. The other kid played REALLY well.

I didn't watch Gaudio's match, but I've been told it was very good. Meh, i wasn't too interested on it plus I was extremedly tired.

Was a nice day today got some pics with players, was nice.
Carito_90 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2005, 05:26 AM   #1162
country flag willie

willie has a reputation beyond reputewillie has a reputation beyond reputewillie has a reputation beyond reputewillie has a reputation beyond reputewillie has a reputation beyond reputewillie has a reputation beyond reputewillie has a reputation beyond reputewillie has a reputation beyond reputewillie has a reputation beyond reputewillie has a reputation beyond reputewillie has a reputation beyond repute

i was in the two night matches, and they were excellent, first a great performance of nadal against calleri that only could fight the speed of nadal only in the first set. nadal has great chances to continue winning.
then i think the best match in the first round gaudio-luzzi, luzzi played as he was a top ten player in the first set, nobody in the stadium believe what was happening perfect drive, serve, backhand, etc. 6-2. and every thought guadio will go again in first round here in buenos aires but gaudio started playing as the champion of roland garros and luzzi as an around 100 rank player, 6-1 6-3 the last two sets to home favourite gaudio.

after the match i went to eat to a restaurant near the stadium and it was gaudio and his family eating there. also i saw sabatini, cañas, moya, acassuso and manchini(argetine captain of davis cup)
Old 02-09-2005, 12:56 PM   #1163
country flag Elwing

Elwing has a reputation beyond reputeElwing has a reputation beyond reputeElwing has a reputation beyond reputeElwing has a reputation beyond reputeElwing has a reputation beyond reputeElwing has a reputation beyond reputeElwing has a reputation beyond reputeElwing has a reputation beyond reputeElwing has a reputation beyond reputeElwing has a reputation beyond reputeElwing has a reputation beyond repute

I watched the match on Tv and i have one thing to say:

OH MY FREAKING GOD LUZZI!!!! I can't believe his first set!! he played 2 between-the-legs shot that gave him the poit, even Gaudio was so surprise that they played/full around at one point , both of them shooting between-the-legs and drops , running and smiling... i got worried that Luzzi planned on playing like that the whole match cuz if that would've happen well... we wouldn't be having Gaudio at the ATP by now... Luzzi really suprised me, acing important points, rolling through the clay . hitting so freaking hard and with the right speed, honestly GAudio was playing really good (not at his best yet) and didn't find a way to pass Luzzi... of course out of such performance he gained the crawd and when he left all gave him such an ovation... he deserved it... by the second set things started to come down to "normal" and Gaudio broke Luzzi's serrvice and yet it was a great, creative, fun (specilly fun) game... Congratulations to Luzzi!! and of course I'm more than happy Gastón is still in !!!!

I saw on TV someone who looked like GAbriela but honestly since BOnadeo didn't say a thing about her, being him so fanatic of Gaby i thought that maybe they showed that girl cuz looked like Gaby and nothing else... i'm feeling bad now that i missed her , i was planning on going yesterday and decided to stay cuz of the rain and the delay of the matches, which wouldn't alowd me to see Gastón if so... well i hope she comes back to watch some other match and hopefully i'll see her!

A la legión Argentina SALUD!

Gabriela, Martina, Steffi...
... gracias por la magia

Last edited by Elwing : 02-09-2005 at 01:00 PM.
Elwing is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2005, 07:24 PM   #1164
country flag Gabriela sab

Gabriela sab has a reputation beyond reputeGabriela sab has a reputation beyond reputeGabriela sab has a reputation beyond reputeGabriela sab has a reputation beyond reputeGabriela sab has a reputation beyond reputeGabriela sab has a reputation beyond reputeGabriela sab has a reputation beyond reputeGabriela sab has a reputation beyond reputeGabriela sab has a reputation beyond reputeGabriela sab has a reputation beyond reputeGabriela sab has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Tuesday Order of Play & Scores

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elwing
I watched the match on Tv and i have one thing to say:

OH MY FREAKING GOD LUZZI!!!! I can't believe his first set!! he played 2 between-the-legs shot that gave him the poit, even Gaudio was so surprise that they played/full around at one point , both of them shooting between-the-legs and drops , running and smiling... i got worried that Luzzi planned on playing like that the whole match cuz if that would've happen well... we wouldn't be having Gaudio at the ATP by now... Luzzi really suprised me, acing important points, rolling through the clay . hitting so freaking hard and with the right speed, honestly GAudio was playing really good (not at his best yet) and didn't find a way to pass Luzzi... of course out of such performance he gained the crawd and when he left all gave him such an ovation... he deserved it... by the second set things started to come down to "normal" and Gaudio broke Luzzi's serrvice and yet it was a great, creative, fun (specilly fun) game... Congratulations to Luzzi!! and of course I'm more than happy Gastón is still in !!!!

I saw on TV someone who looked like GAbriela but honestly since BOnadeo didn't say a thing about her, being him so fanatic of Gaby i thought that maybe they showed that girl cuz looked like Gaby and nothing else... i'm feeling bad now that i missed her , i was planning on going yesterday and decided to stay cuz of the rain and the delay of the matches, which wouldn't alowd me to see Gastón if so... well i hope she comes back to watch some other match and hopefully i'll see her!
Hey Luzzi did the Sabatweeny...

I missed Gaby too
I hope she comes tomorrow, because I'm going. If work doesn't call me in again .

Vamos Gaston
Calleri
Gabriela sab is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote