Harry Bourchier - The Tassie Devil! - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-30-2015, 06:04 AM   #1
country flag AussieAdz

AussieAdz has a reputation beyond reputeAussieAdz has a reputation beyond reputeAussieAdz has a reputation beyond reputeAussieAdz has a reputation beyond reputeAussieAdz has a reputation beyond reputeAussieAdz has a reputation beyond reputeAussieAdz has a reputation beyond reputeAussieAdz has a reputation beyond reputeAussieAdz has a reputation beyond reputeAussieAdz has a reputation beyond reputeAussieAdz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Harry Bourchier - The Tassie Devil!

Harry Bourchier
Birth Date - 24/01/1996
Birth Place - Tasmania, Australia
Plays - Right Hand
Coach - Wayne Arthurs

In 2012 Harry won both the 16s singles and doubles at the Optus National Claycourt Championships
In 2013 Harry was runner-up to Brad Mousley in the Australian 18s Championships.
In 2014 Harry won the Australian 18s championships.
This follows his strong 2011 season, where he won the 16s boys doubles event at the Optus Australian Championships
Harry also made the semi finals of the 2011 boys singles in the Optus 18s Australian Championships
He started playing tennis at the age of 6
Harry’s favourite player is Rafael Nadal because of his ‘great intensity’
His preferred playing surface is the bright blue courts of Melbourne Park
Singles:
2014: TMS Shanghai F, ATP Bogota F
Doubles:
2014 (w/ Southend Aussies): W - Quimper CH, Le Gosier CH, Banja Luka CH, Pune CH
AussieAdz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-30-2015, 06:05 AM   #2
country flag AussieAdz

AussieAdz has a reputation beyond reputeAussieAdz has a reputation beyond reputeAussieAdz has a reputation beyond reputeAussieAdz has a reputation beyond reputeAussieAdz has a reputation beyond reputeAussieAdz has a reputation beyond reputeAussieAdz has a reputation beyond reputeAussieAdz has a reputation beyond reputeAussieAdz has a reputation beyond reputeAussieAdz has a reputation beyond reputeAussieAdz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Harry Bourchier - The Tassie Devil!

Harry recently made the final of the Mildura Futures.

He plays Calum Puttergill in the first round of Mornington Futures.
Singles:
Doubles:
2014 (w/ Southend Aussies): W - Quimper CH, Le Gosier CH, Banja Luka CH, Pune CH
Old 03-30-2015, 10:30 AM   #3
country flag The Lad

The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeThe Lad has a reputation beyond reputeThe Lad has a reputation beyond reputeThe Lad has a reputation beyond reputeThe Lad has a reputation beyond reputeThe Lad has a reputation beyond reputeThe Lad has a reputation beyond reputeThe Lad has a reputation beyond reputeThe Lad has a reputation beyond reputeThe Lad has a reputation beyond reputeThe Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Been watching him play challengers and futures, he has a big serve, forehand, quick hands at the net and a smart game.

on the negative he has a tendency to drop his level quickly and needs to get fitter but is clearly working on it.

Beaten Klein, Grills, Banes, Proppogia and Hiroki Moriya as well as a 3 set match against Hyeong Chung.

Though Adz, when I've see him, I thought it was Simon Youl in his camp not Wayne Arthurs, can you confirm if that's official or from his tennis Australia profile?

Last edited by The Lad : 03-30-2015 at 10:34 AM.
The Lad is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2015, 11:06 PM   #4
country flag AussieAdz

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lad View Post

Though Adz, when I've see him, I thought it was Simon Youl in his camp not Wayne Arthurs, can you confirm if that's official or from his tennis Australia profile?
Copied from the TA website and to be honest, I think it is a couple of years out of date.

Agree with you on your comments. Needs also to work on his movement. Seems to move like Bernie did when he first came onto the tour.
Singles:
Doubles:
Old 03-31-2015, 03:22 AM   #5
country flag AussieAdz

Bourchier beats Puttergill 6-4 7-6. Awaits the winner of Mott and Torebko
Singles:
Doubles: