Kiefer in German TV show "Wetten, dass..."... - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-23-2005, 12:45 PM   #1
country flag GermanBoy

GermanBoy has a reputation beyond reputeGermanBoy has a reputation beyond reputeGermanBoy has a reputation beyond reputeGermanBoy has a reputation beyond reputeGermanBoy has a reputation beyond reputeGermanBoy has a reputation beyond reputeGermanBoy has a reputation beyond reputeGermanBoy has a reputation beyond reputeGermanBoy has a reputation beyond reputeGermanBoy has a reputation beyond reputeGermanBoy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Kiefer in German TV show "Wetten, dass..."...

Nicolas Kiefer was one of the guests in the famous German TV show "Wetten, dass..." yesterday night.

Neely, I hope you like that picture...
Hiii alex! My exams aren't done yet, i finish on the 26th Aw hun, at least now your college work is done you have less distractions from the task at hand Try and stay calm, be strong and have confidence in the wonderful person you are! x
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avid Merrion
lol Alex, you're so goddamn demanding
GermanBoy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-23-2005, 03:36 PM   #2
country flag Neely
-

Neely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kiefer in German TV show "Wetten, dass..."...

of course I like it!
unfortunately I didn't see the show yesterday, but I will watch out for the repeat tomorrow morning as there is always a repeat on Monday.

I hope they don't cut out this scene
that could very likely happen because the live show on Saturday normally is 15 to 30 minutes longer than planned. And for the repeat they often have to cut out things that it fits into the schedule.

Best of luck to all Germans : Nicolas Kiefer | Rainer Schüttler | Lars | Florian | Tommy
Neely is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2005, 04:53 PM   #3
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

knight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanBoy
Nicolas Kiefer was one of the guests in the famous German TV show "Wetten, dass..." yesterday night.

Neely, I hope you like that picture...

omg its so cute!!!!!!!
Old 01-23-2005, 06:17 PM   #4
country flag GermanBoy

GermanBoy has a reputation beyond reputeGermanBoy has a reputation beyond reputeGermanBoy has a reputation beyond reputeGermanBoy has a reputation beyond reputeGermanBoy has a reputation beyond reputeGermanBoy has a reputation beyond reputeGermanBoy has a reputation beyond reputeGermanBoy has a reputation beyond reputeGermanBoy has a reputation beyond reputeGermanBoy has a reputation beyond reputeGermanBoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neely
I hope they don't cut out this scene
that could very likely happen because the live show on Saturday normally is 15 to 30 minutes longer than planned. And for the repeat they often have to cut out things that it fits into the schedule.
Like they did with Christoph Metzelder!

BTW, a tape produced by them costs € 50,-- !
Hiii alex! My exams aren't done yet, i finish on the 26th Aw hun, at least now your college work is done you have less distractions from the task at hand Try and stay calm, be strong and have confidence in the wonderful person you are! x
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avid Merrion
lol Alex, you're so goddamn demanding
GermanBoy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2005, 06:37 PM   #5
country flag Neely
-

Neely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond repute

I'll just hope that they didn't cut it out of the replay on Monday (it was important because it was the decision and outcome of a bet, so I have good hope) and if this part with Kiwi I can probably post more pics with his orange hair soon

Wow, I also saw that Joss Stone was a guest there... I like her voice and the things she is doing

Best of luck to all Germans : Nicolas Kiefer | Rainer Schüttler | Lars | Florian | Tommy

Last edited by Neely : 01-23-2005 at 06:40 PM.
Old 01-23-2005, 10:00 PM   #6
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

knight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'll just hope that they didn't cut it out of the replay on Monday (it was important because it was the decision and outcome of a bet, so I have good hope) and if this part with Kiwi I can probably post more pics with his orange hair soon

Wow, I also saw that Joss Stone was a guest there... I like her voice and the things she is doing

Hopefully they wont cut him out!
Old 01-24-2005, 05:41 PM   #7
country flag *J*

*J* has a reputation beyond repute*J* has a reputation beyond repute*J* has a reputation beyond repute*J* has a reputation beyond repute*J* has a reputation beyond repute*J* has a reputation beyond repute*J* has a reputation beyond repute*J* has a reputation beyond repute*J* has a reputation beyond repute*J* has a reputation beyond repute*J* has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah I've seen that, too.
First I was almost falling asleep because I didn't like the show, but then Gottschalk mentioned his name and I was awake again.
Of course he has to be there when "Wetten Dass.." is in Hannover.
*J* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2005, 07:05 PM   #8
country flag Neely
-

Last edited by Neely : 02-08-2005 at 07:15 PM.
Old 02-08-2005, 07:10 PM   #9
country flag Neely
-

Last edited by Neely : 02-08-2005 at 07:14 PM.
Old 02-08-2005, 07:11 PM   #10
country flag Neely
-

Last edited by Neely : 02-08-2005 at 07:14 PM.
Old 02-08-2005, 07:12 PM   #11
country flag Neely
-

Old 02-08-2005, 07:49 PM   #12
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

NEELY I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hehehehehe he is too adorable for words!!!!!!!!

This made my day sooo good despite his lose... Thank you !!!!!
Old 02-08-2005, 08:18 PM   #13
country flag kiwiteami

kiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond repute

OH MY GOD
kiwiteami is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2005, 12:40 AM   #14
country flag Neely
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by simpleternity
NEELY I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hehehehehe he is too adorable for words!!!!!!!!

This made my day sooo good despite his lose... Thank you !!!!!
Thanks, I love you all too!

I'll let you know when I figured out how to make the video file smaller to a reasonable size...

Old 02-09-2005, 01:08 AM   #15
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

Quote:
Thanks, I love you all too!

I'll let you know when I figured out how to make the video file smaller to a reasonable size...

thanks