Peter Lundgren glorification thread - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-04-2005, 03:18 PM   #61
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Peter Lundgren glorification thread

Peter was busy 2 years go, but everyone knows Marat has the talent and the game, how many guys that big move that well when in form, but he has to work hard and has done so, and there needs to be more and Lundgren is good on that side of things.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-04-2005, 03:55 PM   #62
country flag Bibir

Bibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeWHitler
Marat hates grass and don't get the hopes up.
Tomorrow is another day!...Marat said two years ago in an interview that he liked a lot Wimbledon...and that he had the game to win it.

I already admitted that he lies sometimes...even to himself.

Anyway, his priority is RG...he has the game...He has the desire...and his has the crowd...I only pray for a good draw.
Old 02-04-2005, 05:58 PM   #63
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah Bea!!!! And you can cheer for him at RG!!
MariaV is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2005, 07:55 PM   #64
country flag roisin

roisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond repute

PETER!!!!!!

One muppet, who wishes to remain anonymous, has this to say: "You know, I uhhhh cannot stay all the time at the you know, base of the line. Too much uhhhh pression."

It is your turn to help - The "Save A Muppet Foundation" needs you!
roisin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2005, 09:38 PM   #65
country flag Damita
Burned-out Safin fan

Damita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by foul_dwimmerlaik
An itw with Peter from one of the Russian papers
Did Marat teach you any russian words?

Yes, I know a few, but they're not for female ears. We use b-word very often when we work.
funny, cuz we use b-words when we watch him play sometimes

My Tennis Pics updated after Roland Garros 2009 - 8 new albums
Damita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2005, 10:48 PM   #66
country flag Irinaaa

Irinaaa is a name known to allIrinaaa is a name known to allIrinaaa is a name known to allIrinaaa is a name known to allIrinaaa is a name known to allIrinaaa is a name known to all

Bea, your thread is great. I like it very much. I completely agree with you. Lundgren is an excellent coach. And he is a good man.he has a kind face. I am glad that Marat believes in himself. Peter gave him this belief. that is why he could defeat federer. Hope that your next thread will have great success as this one
Irinaaa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2005, 11:05 PM   #67
country flag sol

sol has a reputation beyond reputesol has a reputation beyond reputesol has a reputation beyond reputesol has a reputation beyond reputesol has a reputation beyond reputesol has a reputation beyond reputesol has a reputation beyond reputesol has a reputation beyond reputesol has a reputation beyond reputesol has a reputation beyond reputesol has a reputation beyond repute

Great idea Bea!

Peter!!!

Quote:
"Without question, Peter Lundgren has been able to get the best out of Safin, which is by no means an easy thing to do," Shamil Tarpishchev, president of the Russian Tennis Federation and the country's Davis Cup coach, told Reuters.

"You have to give full credit to Lundgren for the way he has handled Marat's temper and channelled it in a positive way."
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...ujo/Noel37.gif

->Support the Fabrice "The Magic" Santoro Forum Request<-

sol is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2005, 03:15 AM   #68
country flag storm923

storm923 has a reputation beyond reputestorm923 has a reputation beyond reputestorm923 has a reputation beyond reputestorm923 has a reputation beyond reputestorm923 has a reputation beyond reputestorm923 has a reputation beyond reputestorm923 has a reputation beyond reputestorm923 has a reputation beyond reputestorm923 has a reputation beyond reputestorm923 has a reputation beyond reputestorm923 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bea
Tomorrow is another day!...Marat said two years ago in an interview that he liked a lot Wimbledon...and that he had the game to win it.

Anyway, his priority is RG...he has the game...He has the desire...and his has the crowd...I only pray for a good draw.
He likes clay more than grass.RG,he wants to win this gran slam title.
Los mejores del Mundo
Foro en español
storm923 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2005, 03:22 AM   #69
country flag junekidd

junekidd has a reputation beyond reputejunekidd has a reputation beyond reputejunekidd has a reputation beyond reputejunekidd has a reputation beyond reputejunekidd has a reputation beyond reputejunekidd has a reputation beyond reputejunekidd has a reputation beyond reputejunekidd has a reputation beyond reputejunekidd has a reputation beyond reputejunekidd has a reputation beyond reputejunekidd has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bea

bea, I think they are not lies. he just said what came into his mind at that moment. he is just too frank.

Quote:
I do hope he does great in RG! it is a great opportunity to seize it this year. well... as for good draw... we cannot expect too much. but sure it will be much better than last year if he does not bad these months. *finger crossed*
gosh... I am off topic... sorry. OK, let's hope more and more results continue to come out in coming days.

MARAT-SAFIN FOREVER

HIPPO, BLESS URSELF PLS
Good luck to GUGA MISHA CARLOS & FER

~~Go to Marat forum in Chinese~~
junekidd is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2005, 03:30 AM   #70
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bea

Of course he lies, even Marat admits that. At the same time it should be an interesting time and to see how Peter keeps him in control and ready to peak at the big events.

As for RG, well he did get a brutal draw last year. At the same time he has to be prepared to play these guys.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 02-05-2005, 04:47 AM   #71
country flag Kiara

Kiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond repute

someone stole my freaking thread idea even the title

anyway peter I heart you I wish you and Marat all the success in the future...
Kiara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2005, 04:53 AM   #72
country flag Kiara

Kiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond repute

who did peter coach before Rios?
Kiara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2005, 04:56 AM   #73
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiara
who did peter coach before Rios?
He wasn't doing any high profile coaching before Rios.

Quote:
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 02-05-2005, 05:04 AM   #74
country flag storm923

storm923 has a reputation beyond reputestorm923 has a reputation beyond reputestorm923 has a reputation beyond reputestorm923 has a reputation beyond reputestorm923 has a reputation beyond reputestorm923 has a reputation beyond reputestorm923 has a reputation beyond reputestorm923 has a reputation beyond reputestorm923 has a reputation beyond reputestorm923 has a reputation beyond reputestorm923 has a reputation beyond repute

His first famous student is Rios.....
Los mejores del Mundo
Foro en español
storm923 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2005, 10:00 AM   #75
country flag Bibir

Bibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiara
someone stole my freaking thread idea even the title

I credited you in the first post.