Dasha appreciation thread - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-03-2005, 06:36 PM   #1
country flag maratski

maratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond repute
Default Dasha appreciation thread

Since she's such a hot topic here these days I decided to dedicate a thread to her.

Personally I think she's very pretty and looks very nice. I'm jealous of her eyes.

I hope people will stop bashing her and realise that she's there to stay and most importantly, Marat loves her! Who are we to say that she's not good for him.

Member of the unofficial international Mohamed Lahyani fanclub
maratski is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-03-2005, 06:41 PM   #2
country flag Kiara

Kiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dasha appreciation thread

ooh, can we have a "Peter Lundgren glorification" thread too? :heart:
Kiara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2005, 06:42 PM   #3
country flag fangirl

fangirl has a reputation beyond reputefangirl has a reputation beyond reputefangirl has a reputation beyond reputefangirl has a reputation beyond reputefangirl has a reputation beyond reputefangirl has a reputation beyond reputefangirl has a reputation beyond reputefangirl has a reputation beyond reputefangirl has a reputation beyond reputefangirl has a reputation beyond reputefangirl has a reputation beyond repute

Count me in - I agree that she is gorgeous and I confess that I am jealous of her hair. It is so pretty and she does seem very sweet.
fangirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2005, 06:43 PM   #4
country flag roisin

roisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond repute

i think dasha is so cool! you're right she does have really nice eyes....

One muppet, who wishes to remain anonymous, has this to say: "You know, I uhhhh cannot stay all the time at the you know, base of the line. Too much uhhhh pression."

It is your turn to help - The "Save A Muppet Foundation" needs you!
roisin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2005, 06:44 PM   #5
country flag maratski

maratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiara
ooh, can we have a "Peter Lundgren glorification" thread too? :heart:
He sure needs to be appreciated!

Old 02-03-2005, 06:53 PM   #6
country flag girL_

girL_ has a reputation beyond reputegirL_ has a reputation beyond reputegirL_ has a reputation beyond reputegirL_ has a reputation beyond reputegirL_ has a reputation beyond reputegirL_ has a reputation beyond reputegirL_ has a reputation beyond reputegirL_ has a reputation beyond reputegirL_ has a reputation beyond reputegirL_ has a reputation beyond reputegirL_ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maratski
... and most importantly, Marat loves her!
emmm.. with all respect to Dasha and Marat's private life... I guess we can't speak about LOVE here. You know, he's such a heartbreaker or maybe just creates such image, but he used to say in interviews that he likes when beautiful girlS surround him.. (not necessarily ONE girl...) ok maybe it was some time ago and now something changed... and he found the only one for him and treats her specially.. we don't know. he doesn't like to speak about his private life and we can only guess what happens in his soul...
But I think Dasha is not a bad choice! She's pretty)

Andy Roddick*Richard Gasquet*Dima Tursunov
girL_ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2005, 06:58 PM   #7
country flag maratski

Marat is not a ladies man, it's just an image. No offense, but that's not why I created this thread.

Old 02-03-2005, 07:09 PM   #8
country flag Kiara

Kiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond repute

This thread is about Dasha not Marat

I wonder if Dasha lurks on these boards?...wasnt there a rumor going around during the clay season that she posted on one of the messageboards...?
Old 02-03-2005, 07:12 PM   #9
country flag Kiara

Ilhame your signature is still

Thats such an awesome thing to say to the press, she's a bitch I like her already anyone who says sth like that earns some respect from me..

(I mean "bitch" in the nicest possible way )
Old 02-03-2005, 07:18 PM   #10
country flag maratski

Quote:
Ilhame your signature is still

Thats such an awesome thing to say to the press, she's a bitch I like her already anyone who says sth like that earns some respect from me..

(I mean "bitch" in the nicest possible way )
It takes guts to say that and imho only smart girls can come up with it.

To me she looks like she doesn't want to be in the spotlights (at least not in the tennis scene) so it was fun reading an authentic Dasha quote.

Old 02-03-2005, 07:20 PM   #11
country flag maratski

Quote:
This thread is about Dasha not Marat

I wonder if Dasha lurks on these boards?...wasnt there a rumor going around during the clay season that she posted on one of the messageboards...?
I read that she did check some things on the internet, but the site wasn't specified. A friend of hers has signed the guestbook on tgfr.

Old 02-03-2005, 07:36 PM   #12
country flag darika

darika has a reputation beyond reputedarika has a reputation beyond reputedarika has a reputation beyond reputedarika has a reputation beyond reputedarika has a reputation beyond reputedarika has a reputation beyond reputedarika has a reputation beyond reputedarika has a reputation beyond reputedarika has a reputation beyond reputedarika has a reputation beyond reputedarika has a reputation beyond repute

I think Dasha is Marat's best choice for the moment. and she matchs him so much...

Mario Ancic
Tomas Berdych
Robin Soderling
Joachim Johansson
darika is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2005, 07:38 PM   #13
country flag Carolinita

Carolinita has a reputation beyond reputeCarolinita has a reputation beyond reputeCarolinita has a reputation beyond reputeCarolinita has a reputation beyond reputeCarolinita has a reputation beyond reputeCarolinita has a reputation beyond reputeCarolinita has a reputation beyond reputeCarolinita has a reputation beyond reputeCarolinita has a reputation beyond reputeCarolinita has a reputation beyond reputeCarolinita has a reputation beyond repute

Good choice Marat
she's very pretty but more important, she looks very polite ...Though Marat not always it is
Old 02-03-2005, 07:40 PM   #14
country flag Kiara

Quote:
It takes guts to say that and imho only smart girls can come up with it.

it's just the way it's worded that cracks me up...it's so....perfect! I mean she could have said sth like "im still here" or sth but that doest have quite as much "ROAR"

Quote:
To me she looks like she doesn't want to be in the spotlights (at least not in the tennis scene) so it was fun reading an authentic Dasha quote.
very true, she doesnt seem to want to be known as "Marat's girlfriend" , she seems intent on establishing an identity and life of her own and not live through him and his achievements which is pretty cool, if that is what she's actually doing...
Old 02-03-2005, 07:43 PM   #15
country flag maratski

Quote:

it's just the way it's worded that cracks me up...it's so....perfect! I mean she could have said sth like "im still here" or sth but that doest have quite as much "ROAR"
So true!

Quote:
very true, she doesnt seem to want to be known as "Marat's girlfriend" , she seems intent on establishing an identity and life of her own and not live through him and his achievements which is pretty cool, if that is what she's actually doing...
It looks like that's what she's doing. She chooses to study instead of travelling the world with Marat. Imo a difficult decision, but it does seem to work if she can skip classes and go see Marat.