Hey there! - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-12-2013, 08:04 PM   #1
country flag Literati

Literati has a reputation beyond reputeLiterati has a reputation beyond reputeLiterati has a reputation beyond reputeLiterati has a reputation beyond reputeLiterati has a reputation beyond reputeLiterati has a reputation beyond reputeLiterati has a reputation beyond reputeLiterati has a reputation beyond reputeLiterati has a reputation beyond reputeLiterati has a reputation beyond reputeLiterati has a reputation beyond repute
Default Hey there!

Hi all, after almost two months of lurking I finally decided to register here and start posting

My name is Ola and I'm from Poland. I'm a relatively new tennis fan (I started watching it regularly a little over a year ago) and my goal here is to share thoughts on players/matches with you, learn from those of you who know loads of stuff about this great sport and avoid trolls
You can see my favs in my signature but to be honest there are only a few players that I really don't like so as long as the game is entertaining I try to appreciate it instead of spreading hate.
My other interests are books and football (I used to be a referee).

I guess I'll see you around
Literati is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-13-2013, 05:17 AM   #2
country flag Kat_YYZ
Registered Fed fan

Kat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hey there!

Hello, welcome to MTF.
There's a lot of negativity here but hopefully we'll get more and more good posters to turn things around.