You need to know about Edouard Roger-Vasselin - Page 6 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-04-2005, 11:02 PM   #76
country flag Judexo

Judexo has a reputation beyond reputeJudexo has a reputation beyond reputeJudexo has a reputation beyond reputeJudexo has a reputation beyond reputeJudexo has a reputation beyond reputeJudexo has a reputation beyond reputeJudexo has a reputation beyond reputeJudexo has a reputation beyond reputeJudexo has a reputation beyond reputeJudexo has a reputation beyond reputeJudexo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: You need to know about Edouard Roger-Vasselin

WOAW amazing pictures of him...
do you think any of the tennis players know that we have threads about them?
or do you think Edouard ever comes on to read what we say about him?
Advertisement

Old 06-05-2005, 02:46 AM   #77
country flag tennisgirl19

tennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond repute

Im sure some of the players know there are thread about him online especially at official sites. I'm sure they might of seen some of them too. They are normal people so they might go online and check things out. (I'm only guessing.

Edouard probably knows he has fans, but I dont know if he knows about this thread specifically. I mean he could, but I highly doubt it... Someone could get the word around to the players about MTF and they could maybe talk amongst themselves about it. I dont know, maybe that's wishful thinking..

Just you know if you ever see a player tell him about MTF and the word will spreak.. lol

Carlos Moya, Juan Carlos Ferrero, Tommy Robredo, Mario Ancic, Bob and Mike Bryan, David Ferrer, Marat Safin, Andrew Murray, Edouard Roger-Vasselin, Julien Benneateau, Nicolas Mahut, Eric Chvojka y Feliciano Lopez

Proud passenger of the " Murray-Mount " Seat #12
tennisgirl19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2005, 06:43 AM   #78
country flag Cindy19

Cindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond repute

Edouard hasn't his own website...
i think if he know we are talking about him. he must be very happy.
Cindy19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2005, 06:45 AM   #79
country flag Cindy19

Cindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond repute

oh....tennisgirl, yes, i asked him for his autograph when he lost his match, i almost thought he will refused me, but he didn't, he talked to me and smiled, said: thank you very much. you know why?because nobody asked him for his autograph, only one---that's me!!!!
Old 06-05-2005, 07:42 PM   #80

tennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond repute

That's a great story, Cindy!! He was soo nice to give you his autograph. Lovely!!! Is his English good? I've never actaully heard him speak, but I've seen him smile and play. I dont know if I told you this, but I was at a Challenger with Edouard(and Richard) last year and I was eating and the table next to me was Edouard (two tables away was Richard). And Edouard kept smiling and making eye contact. He was so gorgeous. I saw him play too but he lost to Janko Tipsarveic Good match though (three sets).

Same thing happened with me when I got Richard's autograph. After his lost he was watching another match so I decided to ask him for it. I was the only one since no one even knew who he was. Meanwhile i was like his superfan or something and getting his autograph just made my day.. lol

Carlos Moya, Juan Carlos Ferrero, Tommy Robredo, Mario Ancic, Bob and Mike Bryan, David Ferrer, Marat Safin, Andrew Murray, Edouard Roger-Vasselin, Julien Benneateau, Nicolas Mahut, Eric Chvojka y Feliciano Lopez

Old 06-07-2005, 12:49 AM   #81
country flag Cindy19

it is kinda cool tennisgirl!!!! Do you know Heineken Open?? i think there is one in New zeland... but in shanghai we have one too. and it be held about 6 years. last year, and it was the last one, you know we will hold tmc this year. Edouard came here, he said:"i picked this open just for my mother, because she lives here, and i come here so that i can meet her. i haven't met her fo a long time." haha, he came.

ehh... if i have time, i will take a pic for his autograph, and post it here, so that you can see it.

by the way, his English is well, better than me !! haha!!! and he said a story about paris's girls. you know, from the begining i don't know who Edouard is, i read the newspaper and it said that Edouard is a very very handsome guy, so i decided go to the court and have a look, i guessed How Handsome he is?! when i got there, i thought the newspaper was right!!!!
Old 06-07-2005, 01:30 AM   #82

I do know the Heinken Open (both). That was such a sweet thing for him to say. Awww I would love to see a picture of his autograph. I bet its really lovely. Well, maybe just a scribble, no?

Edouard is very handsome. Too bad his ranking wasn't higher so he could got on TV and play the ATP events. This summer I am going to the same Challenger again so cross your fingers that he will come back so maybe I can get his autograph or take a photo of him (or maybe a photo of his girlfriend, lol)

Old 06-07-2005, 11:50 AM   #83
country flag Cindy19

Haha, take a pic with him..
in fact i don't like tmc i like heineken open
Old 06-07-2005, 09:07 PM   #84

How come you don't like TMC?

Old 06-08-2005, 06:20 AM   #85
country flag Cindy19

i don't like tmc because Edouard will not come here this year.
i bought the ticket, but it is too expensive, and i my seat is not very well...in fact it's too bad.
Old 06-08-2005, 09:52 PM   #86

Aww that sucks. Sorry to hear that.
At the US Open in the big stadium by seats are horrible too (the good ones are too much money) that's what I love my side courts. hehe

Old 06-10-2005, 05:12 AM   #87
country flag Cindy19

you know, i realized last year was the first time for me to met Edouard and also that was the last time!!!!! Because TMC comes here!!!!!!!!

I think that's unfair!!! our students don't have more money to get a good seat, but officals are not, they are rich!!!!!

I hope i can meet Edouard in the future... but it seems very hard
Old 06-10-2005, 08:27 PM   #88

I'll keep my fingers crossed that someday you will be able to meet Edouard again. And hey you never know you could see him in a Challenger maybe.

I hate how the good seats are soo expensive and the people who end up sitting there don't even seem to be real fans. Its so frustrating

Old 06-11-2005, 01:48 PM   #89
country flag Cindy19

Thank you tennisgirl. but there isn't any challenger here. and there are less money so it is not very nice for him to play challenger here.

My seat is very very bad this time.. i mean TMC
Old 06-11-2005, 03:22 PM   #90

Aww, no challengers either.

Don't worry think positively b/c you never know. Have fun at TMC!