You need to know about Edouard Roger-Vasselin - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-30-2005, 08:31 AM   #61
country flag Judexo

Judexo has a reputation beyond reputeJudexo has a reputation beyond reputeJudexo has a reputation beyond reputeJudexo has a reputation beyond reputeJudexo has a reputation beyond reputeJudexo has a reputation beyond reputeJudexo has a reputation beyond reputeJudexo has a reputation beyond reputeJudexo has a reputation beyond reputeJudexo has a reputation beyond reputeJudexo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: You need to know about Edouard Roger-Vasselin

Liz.. that is one HOT pic.. do you guys who happen to be in france with the RG get any pics of his girlfreind.. i wanna see if she is good enuf for E-R-V.. but he is such a lovely guy so sweet and talkable to.. im sure she is down to earth pretty and not a gold digger **sigh** if only E-R-V would choose one of us!!
Advertisement

Old 05-30-2005, 10:17 AM   #62
country flag Cindy19

Cindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judexo
Liz.. that is one HOT pic.. do you guys who happen to be in france with the RG get any pics of his girlfreind.. i wanna see if she is good enuf for E-R-V.. but he is such a lovely guy so sweet and talkable to.. im sure she is down to earth pretty and not a gold digger **sigh** if only E-R-V would choose one of us!!
What are you mean??
sry, my English is toooo bad
Cindy19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2005, 11:16 AM   #63
country flag Judexo

Judexo has a reputation beyond reputeJudexo has a reputation beyond reputeJudexo has a reputation beyond reputeJudexo has a reputation beyond reputeJudexo has a reputation beyond reputeJudexo has a reputation beyond reputeJudexo has a reputation beyond reputeJudexo has a reputation beyond reputeJudexo has a reputation beyond reputeJudexo has a reputation beyond reputeJudexo has a reputation beyond repute

sorry, what i meant was.. i would like to see what is girlfreind looks like, i want to know if Edouard has a good taste in women..not that i don't think he does.. i would just like to see for myself..
does that help clarify?
Old 05-30-2005, 08:10 PM   #64
country flag tennisgirl19

tennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond repute

Crush is from her 2nd cd, but I don't believe it was in the Princess Diaries movie I could be wrong. I dont know if she has a new boyfriend, but in my newspaper today she was getting close to an editor of a Men's magazine ::shrugs::

Back to Edouard, I am sure that he has good taste in girls. I really want him to make some good progress ths year.

Carlos Moya, Juan Carlos Ferrero, Tommy Robredo, Mario Ancic, Bob and Mike Bryan, David Ferrer, Marat Safin, Andrew Murray, Edouard Roger-Vasselin, Julien Benneateau, Nicolas Mahut, Eric Chvojka y Feliciano Lopez

Proud passenger of the " Murray-Mount " Seat #12
tennisgirl19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2005, 05:27 AM   #65
country flag Cindy19

Cindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond repute

haha, girls!!! I can't wait to see Edouard's girlfriend's pic. i wonder what she is, and how old is she. but i'm sure she must be very beautiful and tender.

hey, tennisgirl, i remembered that Mandy's mum know Andy, then she introduced mandy to andy, because she is a tennis fans, is that true?
Old 06-01-2005, 02:00 AM   #66

tennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, you correcty. Mandy was filimg a movie in Canada really close to the Masters Serires. Mandy's mom went there and she liked tennis. And I think she also knew her daughter had a crush on him so she kind of invited Andy to the set of the movies (with James Blake). And then sparks flew and they dated. lol

Carlos Moya, Juan Carlos Ferrero, Tommy Robredo, Mario Ancic, Bob and Mike Bryan, David Ferrer, Marat Safin, Andrew Murray, Edouard Roger-Vasselin, Julien Benneateau, Nicolas Mahut, Eric Chvojka y Feliciano Lopez

Old 06-01-2005, 09:55 AM   #67
country flag Judexo

has any one found a picture of his girl freind yet?
or his mum / dad?
Old 06-01-2005, 11:35 AM   #68
country flag Cindy19

Nop...
I know Edouard has a brother. and I can't find his mother's pic here... if i find one of that, i will post here as soon as possible,

Hey, tennisgirl, do you what did mandy do when he broke up with andy??? Did she cry??
Old 06-01-2005, 09:12 PM   #69

If I find anything I'll post it Go Edouard!

I am not sure if she cried or anything because they really didn't talk about the breakup too much. I know he was upset(well it said that in a paper) and if I can remember correctly Mandy was upset. I remember she was saying how she thought he was the love of her life and stuff like that. I remember in an interview after the breakup that she said she didn't want to giver her heart away to someone else then have it broken again... She also wrote a song about the breakup too. I know when you used to go to her official site the song would play. I can't remember the name of it though.

Old 06-02-2005, 01:41 AM   #70
country flag Cindy19

Mandy loved Andy deeply...So just like a fairy tale... In china, there was a magazine, and mandy was the cover model, i can't remember the name, and i bought it, just because mandy was there. i like this girl... so love is magic...

It is hard for me to find some Edouard's pic and news here.so... I'm sorry girls.
Old 06-02-2005, 01:53 AM   #71

Mandy and Andy were def. like a fairly tale. Aww, I hate thinking about things in the past. It makes me heartbroken to think about how cute they were.
Alright back to reality, lol

Since I can't find any new Edouard photos might as well get some old ones:

There's only one page of google images on him

http://eurosport.tf1.fr/home/pages/v...to643372.shtml A cool Edouard page, kind of old but its something

Old 06-03-2005, 01:24 AM   #72
country flag Cindy19

okay, stop talking about the things between lovly mandy and andy...

I posted all my Edouard's pix here, yes, tennisgirl, this website is old, he was in shanghai, and do you know , i watched this match, and after the match i asked him for an autograph. ehh... he was very angry in this match, he shouted to some officer... I skipped class for his match!!! hoho
Old 06-03-2005, 11:59 PM   #73
country flag tennistory

tennistory has a reputation beyond reputetennistory has a reputation beyond reputetennistory has a reputation beyond reputetennistory has a reputation beyond reputetennistory has a reputation beyond reputetennistory has a reputation beyond reputetennistory has a reputation beyond reputetennistory has a reputation beyond reputetennistory has a reputation beyond reputetennistory has a reputation beyond reputetennistory has a reputation beyond repute

Go on:Jo Wilfried Tsonga Website's
tennistory is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2005, 02:13 AM   #74
country flag Cindy19

merci tennistory!!!!
the pix are very hot!!!!!
Old 06-04-2005, 05:08 PM   #75

great pics of him!! thanks!!!

Cindy, did you end up getting his autograph when you saw him?