You need to know about Edouard Roger-Vasselin - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-19-2005, 03:56 AM   #46
country flag Cindy19

Cindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: You need to know about Edouard Roger-Vasselin

let me tell his mother, haha!!
the girl must be very beautiful and cute, because Edouard is nice!!
Cindy19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-20-2005, 03:35 AM   #47
country flag lizabeth..*

lizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond repute

OOhhh he looks the little hottie in the first pic! Thanks tennistory!

And here is one from yesterday....

He also lost his 3rd round quallies match 6-2 6-3 to Daniele Bracciali of Italy yesterday

GOOD LUCK

Fernando Verdasco | Paul-Henri Mathieu | Richard Gasquet

Jo-Wilfried Tsonga | Marat Safin | Juan Carlos Ferrero | Carlos Moya | David Nalbandian | Mathieu Montcourt | Nicolas Mahut

lizabeth..* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2005, 05:37 AM   #48
country flag Cindy19

Cindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond repute

is he famous in French??
i think in china maybe only me know him...
Old 05-21-2005, 02:34 AM   #49
country flag tennisgirl19

tennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond repute

Gosh, he looks amazing in those photos!!!
Too bad that he lost

Cindy good luck telling his mom about his girlfriend, lol that's really funny

Carlos Moya, Juan Carlos Ferrero, Tommy Robredo, Mario Ancic, Bob and Mike Bryan, David Ferrer, Marat Safin, Andrew Murray, Edouard Roger-Vasselin, Julien Benneateau, Nicolas Mahut, Eric Chvojka y Feliciano Lopez

Proud passenger of the " Murray-Mount " Seat #12
tennisgirl19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2005, 08:46 AM   #50
country flag Cindy19

Haha, I know where his mother lives in shanghai, but maybe his mother forgot me...
I'm going to say:" Bonjour, I'm a great fan of your son, i want to tell you a secret about your son!!! He got a girlfriend!!!"
well, i like Gasquet too!!! i hope that he hasn't a girlfriend...
Old 05-21-2005, 04:17 PM   #51

tennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy19
Haha, I know where his mother lives in shanghai, but maybe his mother forgot me...
I'm going to say:" Bonjour, I'm a great fan of your son, i want to tell you a secret about your son!!! He got a girlfriend!!!"
well, i like Gasquet too!!! i hope that he hasn't a girlfriend...
Imagine hte look on her face when you tell her that. Priceless. It would be one of those Kodak moments.

She probably knows though (well I at least hope so). I hope Edouard is happy with his girlfriend whoever she is.

Carlos Moya, Juan Carlos Ferrero, Tommy Robredo, Mario Ancic, Bob and Mike Bryan, David Ferrer, Marat Safin, Andrew Murray, Edouard Roger-Vasselin, Julien Benneateau, Nicolas Mahut, Eric Chvojka y Feliciano Lopez

Old 05-22-2005, 03:57 AM   #52
country flag Cindy19

yeah, i think she knows, do you know something about that lucky girl??
btw, edouard's mother is a painter!!!
Old 05-24-2005, 01:43 AM   #53

Nope, what about his girlfriend?? LOL

That's so cool his mother is a painter. I wonder if Edouard has any artistic abilities. (besides his tennis skills, lol)

Old 05-25-2005, 02:41 AM   #54
country flag Cindy19

HIs mother said:" He is a poor guy, because his tennis is not very well, so he hasn't much mother, and because of this, girls don't like dating him."
son of a painter must be very romantic!!! haha
Old 05-25-2005, 09:39 PM   #55

That's really messed up that girls wouldn't like him because he is "not that good." I mean that really shows that a lot of player's girlfriends will only date a player when they are at the top of their game. That's one of the biggest things that I hate with sports stars. Gorgeous girlfriends only when they play well, ugh
I remember seeing him this past summer and he was so hot in person. I was sitting at a table right next to him. It was lovely!!!

And for sure he is romantic with his mom being a painter lol

Old 05-26-2005, 09:18 AM   #56
country flag Cindy19

I agree with you tennisgirl. just like Andy Roddick, i like him very much. just like i like Mandy moore too. but they broke up. He found another model girl right?? and i heard that now he is dating sharapova... i can't believe that and also i can't stand Paris Hilton!!! She is really a bi**h.

Bud Edouard isnt this kind. in fact i really want to know something about his girlfriend.haha
Old 05-27-2005, 07:59 PM   #57

Exactly, same with Andy. Him and Mandy were so cute together then they break up and two weeks later he was dating Lauren Bedford (some model girl). And she was known for dating sports stars (some golfer guy, I dont know). They didn't last so long, I wonder why. I also heard she was only using him to get noticed and get more attention. Ugh, whatever. She was gorgeous though.
Andy never met Paris Hilton. Well once he said for like 5 minutes, exchanged numbers and that was it. And the rumos flew. And as far as I know with Maria she doesn't like him. She said something about "so what he has a big serve and forehand" I don't remember the full quote but I think she doesn't like him.

That being said *and way off topic* I hope whoever Edouard's girlfriend is she is actually dating him for the kind of person he is not just because he's a tennis player.

Edouard won his 1st round doubles match with Gilles Simon 6-0, 6-3. *yay* he's on to the next round. They next play the number 9 seeds Todd Perry and Simon Aspelin on Court 3 with a 11:00 start (They are first on).

Allez Edouard!!!

Old 05-28-2005, 04:36 AM   #58
country flag Cindy19

i like Mandy moore. she is really cute and lovely, i love her songs 'i wanna be with you' 'moonshadow' and her films. when i heard that the break up, i was shocked about that.Mandy is a nice girl and also andy is a good guy, so i still hope they can stay together...

Let's cheer for Edouard!!! That girl is too luck to stay with Edouard....
Old 05-30-2005, 12:53 AM   #59

I adore Mandy Moore. She is one of my favorite celebrities and I think I consider her my role model. She's gorgeous and her movies are so cute. Her songs are so cathcy too. I love "Crush" and omg when she cut her hair short she looked amazing. I always wanted to do that short pixie hair cut that she had. I adore her

Edouard and Gilles lost 6-1, 6-1 if I can remember correctly. Being defeated by the 9th seed is nothig to be ashamed about.

I wonder what Edouard shall do next?

Old 05-30-2005, 02:51 AM   #60
country flag Cindy19

"Crush" i know this song, it is from Princess Diary, right??? i was searching for this song's rhyme... Does Mandy has new boyfriend now??

Edouard lost again? what a pity. He plays not very well these days.