You need to know about Edouard Roger-Vasselin - Page 13 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-15-2005, 03:57 AM   #181
country flag Cindy19

Cindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: You need to know about Edouard Roger-Vasselin

Did you tell him? haha
Cindy19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-15-2005, 09:43 PM   #182
country flag Judexo

Judexo has a reputation beyond reputeJudexo has a reputation beyond reputeJudexo has a reputation beyond reputeJudexo has a reputation beyond reputeJudexo has a reputation beyond reputeJudexo has a reputation beyond reputeJudexo has a reputation beyond reputeJudexo has a reputation beyond reputeJudexo has a reputation beyond reputeJudexo has a reputation beyond reputeJudexo has a reputation beyond repute

Cindy : have you met Edouard before, i wish he would remember me lol?
Old 08-17-2005, 12:44 AM   #183
country flag tennisgirl19

tennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond repute

Edouard won!! 6-3, 7-6

The match was awesome. There wasn't that many people there, but whoever was there was rooting for Nathan Healey. Edouard had no one cheering for him (except his coach and me and my parents). He was up a double break in the 1st set and got broken when he was serving for the set. Then in the 2nd set he was up a break and then got broken to get back on serve. It looked as if the match was going to go into a 3rd set. One of Edouard's service games lasted for so long. He (and his opponent) were hitting some amazing, amazing shots. Then the tiebreak came (btw, Edouard saved a few setpoints in the 2nd set) and Edouard was on fire! He ended up winning 7-1 (I think). His opponent double faulted on match point.
After his match he was having a conversation with the umpire and they were laughing together it seemed. Then I was waiting to leave the court he played on and I was next to his coach (his coach kind of knew us from the day before b.c he sat a few inches away during another match). Anyway Edouard is coming (gosh he's tall) and my mom goes "great match'' and then I add it "congratulations." He looked so happy since no one was cheering for him. He gave me (us) the biggest smile when he said thank you. (I made eye contact with him and turned so red I have a feeling).. I can't wait to see him again tomorrow.

Btw, my camera doesn't have flim so I haven't been able to bring it Hopefully some day...

Edouard

Carlos Moya, Juan Carlos Ferrero, Tommy Robredo, Mario Ancic, Bob and Mike Bryan, David Ferrer, Marat Safin, Andrew Murray, Edouard Roger-Vasselin, Julien Benneateau, Nicolas Mahut, Eric Chvojka y Feliciano Lopez

Proud passenger of the " Murray-Mount " Seat #12
tennisgirl19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2005, 06:26 AM   #184
country flag Cindy19

Cindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond repute

@Judexo: yes, i met him last year

@tennisgirl: no one cheering for him?! the same satiuation in shanghai. people don;t know him. but that's nice, you cheering for him, then he will remember you!
Old 08-18-2005, 12:43 AM   #185

tennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond reputetennisgirl19 has a reputation beyond repute

Results from Today:

Edouard Roger-Vasselin d. Sam Querrey 1-6, 6-1, 6-3
Edouard Roger-Vasselin/Lukas Dlouchy d. Tripp Phillips/Huntly Montgomery 6-3, 6-7, 6-2

A really great day for him! I was at both of his matches and they were awesome. At the doubles there was no one there except me and my parents sitting on the bleachers (some people were outside the court watching). The doubles was fun because they took out the defending champions and they seemed to be having a good time. Oh, and Edouard before his match as he walked on the court signed autographs for some kids which was such a nice thing to do. He seemed like such a nice guy.

Allez Edouard

Carlos Moya, Juan Carlos Ferrero, Tommy Robredo, Mario Ancic, Bob and Mike Bryan, David Ferrer, Marat Safin, Andrew Murray, Edouard Roger-Vasselin, Julien Benneateau, Nicolas Mahut, Eric Chvojka y Feliciano Lopez

Old 08-19-2005, 01:55 AM   #186
country flag Cindy19

Tripp Phillips??? From usa?
Old 08-19-2005, 02:35 AM   #187

Yes, Cindy Tripp from the USA (so was Huntly)

Btw, Edouard lost his doubles match today 7-5, 6-1... The first set was interesting. I think Edouard got broken twice though(and his partner once). And then the 2nd set was hilarous. They were basically throwing the match and making jokes. I loved it!!

Tomorrow is quarterfinal action and Edouard takes on Scott Lipsky!!

Allez

Old 08-19-2005, 03:09 AM   #188
country flag Cindy19

That's right, because i remember that Tripp was Travis's partner

Allez Edouard!
Old 08-19-2005, 05:37 PM   #189

Raining here.... I hate the rain!

Hopefully his match willl be able to finish today (or at least start).

Allez

Old 08-20-2005, 02:30 AM   #190

Edouard won 4-6, 6-4, 7-5!!

Fantastic, fantastic match!! Bring on the semifinals!!

Allez Edouard

Old 08-20-2005, 08:46 PM   #191

Edouard lost 6-7, 3-6 to Thierry Ascione

Old 08-21-2005, 04:27 AM   #192
country flag Cindy19

Did you cheer for him?
Old 08-21-2005, 07:19 PM   #193
country flag Marine

Marine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond repute

I dunno if you know this site (I gues yes...) http://membres.lycos.fr/zefts3/gal/index.php?cat=3
Marine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2005, 11:41 PM   #194

Of course Cindy. My heart was hoping he'd win the entire thing from the beginning.

I love those photos, thanks

Old 08-22-2005, 09:13 AM   #195
country flag Cindy19

Nice pix, Thanks