greetings everyone! - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-29-2005, 09:17 PM   #16
country flag elizabeth_c

elizabeth_c has a reputation beyond reputeelizabeth_c has a reputation beyond reputeelizabeth_c has a reputation beyond reputeelizabeth_c has a reputation beyond reputeelizabeth_c has a reputation beyond reputeelizabeth_c has a reputation beyond reputeelizabeth_c has a reputation beyond reputeelizabeth_c has a reputation beyond reputeelizabeth_c has a reputation beyond reputeelizabeth_c has a reputation beyond reputeelizabeth_c has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: greetings everyone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by papasmurf11
Great this place is now gonna be overrunned by pedofiles just like ar.com.
well..i see you are CHARMING.and this from someone who calls himself PAPASMURF????? please. gimme a break.

Last edited by elizabeth_c : 01-29-2005 at 09:28 PM.
elizabeth_c is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-29-2005, 09:17 PM   #17
jmp

jmp has a reputation beyond reputejmp has a reputation beyond reputejmp has a reputation beyond reputejmp has a reputation beyond reputejmp has a reputation beyond reputejmp has a reputation beyond reputejmp has a reputation beyond reputejmp has a reputation beyond reputejmp has a reputation beyond reputejmp has a reputation beyond reputejmp has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by elizabeth_c
HEY JMP...whats shakin???
beth, I am soooo ready for the final!!! I'm watching the Roger-Marat semi on tape right now. All I can say is...

GO MARAT!!
jmp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2005, 09:19 PM   #18
country flag elizabeth_c

elizabeth_c has a reputation beyond reputeelizabeth_c has a reputation beyond reputeelizabeth_c has a reputation beyond reputeelizabeth_c has a reputation beyond reputeelizabeth_c has a reputation beyond reputeelizabeth_c has a reputation beyond reputeelizabeth_c has a reputation beyond reputeelizabeth_c has a reputation beyond reputeelizabeth_c has a reputation beyond reputeelizabeth_c has a reputation beyond reputeelizabeth_c has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jez
Hello!

Andy - What happened to your good thread you started up about new members?
hi! actually..when you become a member, and are able to post..there is a blur on the top of our page thats says"MAKE A POST AND SAY HELLO TO EVERYONE"...so thats what we did..if it had said "make a post and say hello to everyone in the newbies thread" that is what we would have done.
Old 01-29-2005, 09:20 PM   #19
country flag elizabeth_c

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmp
beth, I am soooo ready for the final!!! I'm watching the Roger-Marat semi on tape right now. All I can say is...

GO MARAT!!
me too..i am excited...i think hewitt is gonna win.....but GO SAFIN!!!!!!! safin is HOT..don't you think? what do you think of this site?
Old 01-29-2005, 09:40 PM   #20
jmp

jmp has a reputation beyond reputejmp has a reputation beyond reputejmp has a reputation beyond reputejmp has a reputation beyond reputejmp has a reputation beyond reputejmp has a reputation beyond reputejmp has a reputation beyond reputejmp has a reputation beyond reputejmp has a reputation beyond reputejmp has a reputation beyond reputejmp has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by elizabeth_c
me too..i am excited...i think hewitt is gonna win.....but GO SAFIN!!!!!!! safin is HOT..don't you think? what do you think of this site?
Yeah, Marat has the goods. I believe this is his night!

This site is great! Most people here are real tennis nuts and they respect that everyone has different favorites. There are all kinds of subforums to visit, too. It's also an international board. I really like that because tennis is an international sport. I have a lot of fun here.
Old 01-29-2005, 09:42 PM   #21
country flag Horatio Caine
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Horatio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by elizabeth_c
hi! actually..when you become a member, and are able to post..there is a blur on the top of our page thats says"MAKE A POST AND SAY HELLO TO EVERYONE"...so thats what we did..if it had said "make a post and say hello to everyone in the newbies thread" that is what we would have done.
Okay - I can't remember that far back to when I first joined! Anyway - hope you enjoy chatting and give us your thoughts on the final etc. See you later.
Horatio Caine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2005, 09:45 PM   #22
country flag elizabeth_c

Quote:
Originally Posted by jez
Okay - I can't remember that far back to when I first joined! Anyway - hope you enjoy chatting and give us your thoughts on the final etc. See you later.
im glad to meet you.....see ya!!!
Old 01-29-2005, 09:45 PM   #23
country flag elizabeth_c

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmp
Yeah, Marat has the goods. I believe this is his night!

This site is great! Most people here are real tennis nuts and they respect that everyone has different favorites. There are all kinds of subforums to visit, too. It's also an international board. I really like that because tennis is an international sport. I have a lot of fun here.
are ya gonna stay up and watch it live????
Old 01-29-2005, 10:11 PM   #24
jmp

I'm taking a nap. But, YES!!!, I will be awake for the live broadcast.
Old 01-29-2005, 10:15 PM   #25
country flag elizabeth_c

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmp
I'm taking a nap. But, YES!!!, I will be awake for the live broadcast.
cool..if ya want..MEET ME HERE...lets watch some of it..OK???? im EXCITED..it should be GREAT TENNIS!
Old 01-29-2005, 10:23 PM   #26
jmp

beth, at the bottom of the screen you'll see a box you can use to jump to different forums. Scroll down until you find Current Tournaments and click Australian Open. There will be a thread there for live scores. That's where I'll be at 3:30AM EST. I hope to see you there.
Old 01-29-2005, 10:24 PM   #27
country flag elizabeth_c

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmp
beth, at the bottom of the screen you'll see a box you can use to jump to different forums. Scroll down until you find Current Tournaments and click Australian Open. There will be a thread there for live scores. That's where I'll be at 3:30AM EST. I hope to see you there.
will do...see you there!!! thanks for that...
Old 01-30-2005, 01:30 AM   #28
country flag wtn_amanda

wtn_amanda has a reputation beyond reputewtn_amanda has a reputation beyond reputewtn_amanda has a reputation beyond reputewtn_amanda has a reputation beyond reputewtn_amanda has a reputation beyond reputewtn_amanda has a reputation beyond reputewtn_amanda has a reputation beyond reputewtn_amanda has a reputation beyond reputewtn_amanda has a reputation beyond reputewtn_amanda has a reputation beyond reputewtn_amanda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ae wowww jt fan
I'm pretty certain someone is creating all these accounts, just to do this. What's the point.
There's a good reason why a lot of people are suddenly introducing themselves. We have not approved any new members for more than a week.

Welcome elizabeth_c
wtn_amanda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2005, 01:33 AM   #29
country flag *SKYE*

*SKYE* has a reputation beyond repute*SKYE* has a reputation beyond repute*SKYE* has a reputation beyond repute*SKYE* has a reputation beyond repute*SKYE* has a reputation beyond repute*SKYE* has a reputation beyond repute*SKYE* has a reputation beyond repute*SKYE* has a reputation beyond repute*SKYE* has a reputation beyond repute*SKYE* has a reputation beyond repute*SKYE* has a reputation beyond repute

Yeh but I rekon a thread called 'Hi Im New Here' on something should be made, that way all the new people can introduce themselves in that instead.

GaStOn GaUdIo AndY RoDdIcK LleYtOn HeWiTt MaRaT SaFiN
*SKYE* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2005, 01:33 AM   #30
country flag *SKYE*

*SKYE* has a reputation beyond repute*SKYE* has a reputation beyond repute*SKYE* has a reputation beyond repute*SKYE* has a reputation beyond repute*SKYE* has a reputation beyond repute*SKYE* has a reputation beyond repute*SKYE* has a reputation beyond repute*SKYE* has a reputation beyond repute*SKYE* has a reputation beyond repute*SKYE* has a reputation beyond repute*SKYE* has a reputation beyond repute

and welcome Elizabeth_C

GaStOn GaUdIo AndY RoDdIcK LleYtOn HeWiTt MaRaT SaFiN
*SKYE* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote