¿poesía? ¡en español! - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 10-29-2002, 01:33 AM   #16
country flag Jorge

Jorge has a reputation beyond reputeJorge has a reputation beyond reputeJorge has a reputation beyond reputeJorge has a reputation beyond reputeJorge has a reputation beyond reputeJorge has a reputation beyond reputeJorge has a reputation beyond reputeJorge has a reputation beyond reputeJorge has a reputation beyond reputeJorge has a reputation beyond reputeJorge has a reputation beyond repute

mi paisano "Octavio Paz". ganó el premio nobel de literatura en 1990. Hombre de genio universal se destaca en todos los ámbitos y entre estos particularmente el ensayo y la poesía...

Octavio Paz
Silencio

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Así como del fondo de la música
brota una nota
que mientras vibra crece y se adelgaza
hasta que en otra música enmudece,
brota del fondo del silencio
otro silencio, aguda torre, espada,
y sube y crece y nos suspende
y mientras sube caen
recuerdos, esperanzas,
las pequeñas mentiras y las grandes,
y queremos gritar y en la garganta
se desvanece el grito:
desembocamos al silencio
en donde los silencios enmudecen.
Jorge is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-29-2002, 01:36 AM   #17
country flag Jorge

Jorge has a reputation beyond reputeJorge has a reputation beyond reputeJorge has a reputation beyond reputeJorge has a reputation beyond reputeJorge has a reputation beyond reputeJorge has a reputation beyond reputeJorge has a reputation beyond reputeJorge has a reputation beyond reputeJorge has a reputation beyond reputeJorge has a reputation beyond reputeJorge has a reputation beyond repute

Octavio Paz
Epitafio para un poeta

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quiso cantar, cantar
para olvidar
su vida verdadera de mentiras
y recordar
su mentirosa vida de verdades.

Más poesías de Paz
Old 10-29-2002, 01:45 AM   #18
country flag Jorge

Octavio Paz
Movimiento

Si tú eres la yegua de ámbar
yo soy el camino de sangre
Si tú eres la primer nevada
yo soy el que enciende el brasero del alba
Si tú eres la torre de la noche
yo soy el clavo ardiendo en tu frente
Si tú eres la marea matutina
yo soy el grito del primer pájaro
Si tú eres la cesta de naranjas
yo soy el cuchillo de sol
Si tú eres el altar de piedra
yo soy la mano sacrílega
Si tú eres la tierra acostada
yo soy la caña verde
Si tú eres el salto del viento
yo soy el fuego enterrado
Si tú eres la boca del agua
yo soy la boca del musgo
Si tú eres el bosque de las nubes
yo soy el hacha que las parte
Si tú eres la ciudad profanada
yo soy la lluvia de consagración
Si tú eres la montana amarilla
yo soy los brazos rojos del liquen
Si tú eres el sol que se levanta
yo soy el camino de sangre

Más poesías de Paz
Old 10-29-2002, 01:57 AM   #19
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

sorry, uncle, my bad boss has arrived earllier than usual, see you, i will do my homework later coz i also like poems, take care

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Mimi is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-29-2002, 05:29 AM   #20
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

why dream, you promised that you will pay me to live for one night when i go to mexico, you forgot, you aging uncle

book it immediately, otherwise it will be full when i go there

"©ú¤ë´X®É¦³, §â°s°Ý«C¤Ñ"

can you see it this time?

see you, boss back again

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Old 10-29-2002, 06:07 AM   #21
country flag Mimi

If you are the mare of amber I am the way of blood If you are her(it) firstly snowed I am the one that ignites the brazier of the dawn If you are the tower of the night I am the nail burning in your forehead(front) If you are the morning tide I am the shout of the first bird If you are the basket of oranges I am the knife of the Sun If you are the altar of stone I am the sacrilegious hand If you are the stretched out land I am the ca and * 324; to green If you are the jump of the wind I am the buried fire If you are the mouth of the water I am the mouth of the moss If you are the forest of the clouds I am the axe that cuts(|departs,+splits) them If you are the profaned city I am the rain of consecration If you are the mountainous yellow one I am the red arms of the lichen If you are the Sun that gets up I am the way of blood

umm, interesting this one but i prefer those sad one

Old 10-29-2002, 06:20 AM   #22
country flag Mimi

He(she) wanted to sing, to sing to forget his(its) real life of lies and to remember(remind) his(its) lying life of truths.

this one is good, i like it, but too short

Old 10-29-2002, 10:17 AM   #23
country flag Mimi

Seize Ý since(as,like) of the bottom(fund) of m and * 729; sica there appears a note that while it(he,she) vibrates grows and one slims until in another m and * 729; sica he(she) silences, sprouts of the bottom(fund) of the silence other one I silence, sharp(acute) tower, sword, and it(he,she) rises and grows and astonish us and while it(he,she) rises recollections, hopes fall down, them it(he,she,I) sins(sin) and * 733; seize lies and the big ones, and we want to shout and in the throat the shout vanishes: we end(ended) to the silence in where the silences silence.

don't understand

Old 10-29-2002, 02:33 PM   #24
country flag Daniel

Daniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond repute

Hi everyone

~~~Roger Federer (16 GS): Wimbledon 2003, AO 2004, Wimbledon 2004, US Open 2004, Wimbledon 2005, US Open 2005, AO 2006, Wimbledon 2006, US Open 2006, AO 2007, Wimbledon 2007, US Open 2007, US Open 2008, Roland Garros 2009, Wimbledon 2009, AO 2010 ~~~

Daniel is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-30-2002, 12:29 AM   #25
country flag Mimi

hi daniel

this lazy uncle disappears and does not translate my short poem while i translated his all

Old 10-30-2002, 01:23 AM   #26
country flag Jorge

sorry but i couoldn't translate it

–¾ŒŽ.. Has, ”cŽð. blue sky

Why you don't try to speak spanish?

Last edited by Jorge : 10-30-2002 at 01:34 AM.
Old 10-30-2002, 01:51 AM   #27
country flag Mimi

the english translation is not good enough to translate our chinese poems coz they are too complicated

"©ú¤ë´X®É¦³, §â°s°Ý«C¤Ñ?"
"when will the bright moon comes out?, i ask the sky when i am drinking wine" , mim's own translation actually these are just the first two sentences, i don't want to post the remaining coz too complicated

hahaha, still have shame to ask , you have not fulfilled your duty as teacher, you have not taught me spanish in ages, what do you expect, lazy teacher

mi profesor estoy flojo y gordis

Old 10-30-2002, 02:01 AM   #28
country flag Jorge

Quote:
mi profesor estoy flojo y gordis
foolish plump the right way is this: "Mi profesor no es flojo y está super galán"

Well plumpie is easier to translate spanish into english, try to translate this one, is a poem by Manuel Acuña a mexican poet who committed suicide at the age of 26 because his beloved "Rosario" (the name of his desired woman) never accepted him as fiancé.

See you tomorrow. Hasta mañana
here is "El Nocturno a Rosario"

NOCTURNO

A Rosario

¡Pues bien!, yo necesito decirte que te adoro,
decirte que te quiero con todo el corazón;
que es mucho lo que sufro, que es mucho lo que lloro,
que ya no puedo tanto, y al grito en que te imploro,
te imploro y te hablo en nombre de mi última ilusión.

Yo quiero que tú sepas que ya hace muchos días
estoy enfermo y pálido de tanto no dormir;
que están mis noches negras, tan negras y sombrías,
que ya se han muerto todas las esperanzas mías,
que ya no sé ni dónde se alzaba el porvenir.

De noche, cuando pongo mis sienes en la almohada
y hacia otro mundo quiero mi espíritu volver,
camino mucho, mucho, y al fin de la jornada,
las formas de mi madre se pierden en la nada,
y tú de nuevo vuelves en mi alma a aparecer.

Comprendo que tus besos jamás han de ser míos,
comprendo que en tus ojos no me he de ver jamás;
y te amo y en mis locos y ardientes desvaríos,
bendigo tus desdenes, adoro tus desvíos,
y en vez de amarte menos te quiero mucho más.

A veces pienso en darte mi eterna despedida,
borrarte en mis recuerdos y huir de esta pasión;
mas si es en vano todo y el alma no te olvida,
¿qué quieres tú que yo haga, pedazo de mi vida,
qué quieres tú que yo haga con este corazón?

Y luego que ya estaba concluido el santuario,
tu lámpara encendida, tu velo en el altar,
el sol de la mañana detrás del campanario,
chispeando las antorchas, humeando el incensario,
y abierta allá a lo lejos la puerta del hogar...

¡Qué hermoso hubiera sido vivir bajo aquel techo,
los dos unidos siempre y amándonos los dos;
tú siempre enamorada, yo siempre satisfecho,
los dos una sola alma, los dos un solo pecho,
y en medio de nosotros mi madre como un Dios!

¡Figúrate qué hermosas las horas de esa vida!
¡Qué dulce y bello el viaje por una tierra así!
Y yo soñaba en eso, mi santa prometida;
y al delirar en eso con alma estremecida,
pensaba yo en ser bueno por ti, no más por ti.

Bien sabe Dios que ese era mi más hermoso sueño,
mi afán y mi esperanza, mi dicha y mi placer;
¡bien sabe Dios que en nada cifraba yo mi empeño,
sino en amarte mucho en el hogar risueño
que me envolvió en sus besos cuando me vio nacer!

Esa era mi esperanza... mas ya que a sus fulgores
se opone el hondo abismo que existe entre los dos,
¡adiós por la vez última, amor de mis amores;
la luz de mis tinieblas, la esencia de mis flores;
mi lira de poeta,mi juventud, adiós!

Manuel Acuña

Last edited by Jorge : 12-21-2004 at 01:31 AM.
Old 10-30-2002, 03:42 PM   #29
country flag Daniel

Daniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond repute

lol

mimi, go to altavista and translate it

those poems are nice

thanks jorgeeeeee

~~~Roger Federer (16 GS): Wimbledon 2003, AO 2004, Wimbledon 2004, US Open 2004, Wimbledon 2005, US Open 2005, AO 2006, Wimbledon 2006, US Open 2006, AO 2007, Wimbledon 2007, US Open 2007, US Open 2008, Roland Garros 2009, Wimbledon 2009, AO 2010 ~~~

Daniel is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-31-2002, 01:19 AM   #30
harry_potter

harry_potter has a reputation beyond reputeharry_potter has a reputation beyond reputeharry_potter has a reputation beyond reputeharry_potter has a reputation beyond reputeharry_potter has a reputation beyond reputeharry_potter has a reputation beyond reputeharry_potter has a reputation beyond reputeharry_potter has a reputation beyond reputeharry_potter has a reputation beyond reputeharry_potter has a reputation beyond reputeharry_potter has a reputation beyond repute

i'm 2 lazy to bother 2 translate

Quote:
"when will the bright moon comes out?, i ask the sky when i am drinking wine"
this is by li bai?

so here's my favourite smiley -
harry_potter is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread