Looking for web tennis player adress - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-29-2005, 10:27 AM   #1
country flag ProAm tennis

ProAm tennis has a reputation beyond reputeProAm tennis has a reputation beyond reputeProAm tennis has a reputation beyond reputeProAm tennis has a reputation beyond reputeProAm tennis has a reputation beyond reputeProAm tennis has a reputation beyond reputeProAm tennis has a reputation beyond reputeProAm tennis has a reputation beyond reputeProAm tennis has a reputation beyond reputeProAm tennis has a reputation beyond reputeProAm tennis has a reputation beyond repute
Question Looking for web tennis player adress

Hello,

I'm a french hope young tennis player, I'm making a directory book for web tennis site. (The Annuaire Tennis ProAm)

I'm looking for a McEnroe Adress (fan or Official) with my father the WebMaster ProAm Tennis.
If you have one, thanks to contact me in english or in french.

If you, you have a Web tennis site, you can go on my site to submit you site. But thanks only tennis site.

Sportly

Guillaume WebMaster ProAm Tennis
http://mateo-delamarre.monsite.wanadoo.fr/index.jhtml
http://proamtennis.monsite.wanadoo.fr/index.jhtml
ProAm tennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-29-2005, 07:02 PM   #2
country flag Fee

Fee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Looking for web tennis player adress

Try atptennis.com. They have most of the player websites listed there.

@dougrobson - Whoever is supplying Mahut with hair gel needs to ink a sponsorship deal now.

@Wimbledon - FYI, with @Wimbledon live scoring devices, please add 50 to the games in the fifth set of the Isner v Mahut match.

@HolterMedia - Nice to see that a three-day test has come to tennis here @wimbledon.

Andy wearring Crocs, courtesy of Smitty8
Fee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote