Madrid R2: Dimitrov def. Djokovic 7-6 (6) 6-7 (8) 6-3 - Page 39 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-08-2013, 11:30 AM   #571
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMnadal View Post
Disgusting behavior. Can you imagine Federer or Nadal act so classless towards a crowd like that?
Totally agree. It's embarrassing for the sport when its world number one behaves like that - and heat of the moment is not an excuse.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-08-2013, 11:37 AM   #572
country flag hipolymer

hipolymer has a reputation beyond reputehipolymer has a reputation beyond reputehipolymer has a reputation beyond reputehipolymer has a reputation beyond reputehipolymer has a reputation beyond reputehipolymer has a reputation beyond reputehipolymer has a reputation beyond reputehipolymer has a reputation beyond reputehipolymer has a reputation beyond reputehipolymer has a reputation beyond reputehipolymer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Madrid R2: Dimitrov def. Djokovic 7-6 (6) 6-7 (8) 6-3

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Totally agree. It's embarrassing for the sport when its world number one behaves like that - and heat of the moment is not an excuse.

What's embarrassing for the sport is to have a crowd whistle and jeer at you for producing winners. THAT'S embarrassing.

BRAVO MARINE, SAMO NAPRED MAJSTORE !!

Marin Cilic ~The Greatest Ballstriker of All Time
hipolymer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 11:40 AM   #573
country flag Chair Umpire

Chair Umpire has a reputation beyond reputeChair Umpire has a reputation beyond reputeChair Umpire has a reputation beyond reputeChair Umpire has a reputation beyond reputeChair Umpire has a reputation beyond reputeChair Umpire has a reputation beyond reputeChair Umpire has a reputation beyond reputeChair Umpire has a reputation beyond reputeChair Umpire has a reputation beyond reputeChair Umpire has a reputation beyond reputeChair Umpire has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hipolymer View Post
What's embarrassing for the sport is to have a crowd whistle and jeer at you for producing winners. THAT'S embarrassing.
If the player producing winners was acting like he was shooted in his feet just 10 minutes before then the crowd behaviour is completely understandable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mjau! View Post
Edberg must be spinning in his grave!
Quote:
Originally Posted by selyoink View Post
As usual Mjau! is right on the money. Her analysis is flawless. It is unfortunate not everyone is as brilliant as her.
Butthurtism in Tennis Thread (demonstration inside).
Chair Umpire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 11:42 AM   #574
country flag cveks

cveks has a reputation beyond reputecveks has a reputation beyond reputecveks has a reputation beyond reputecveks has a reputation beyond reputecveks has a reputation beyond reputecveks has a reputation beyond reputecveks has a reputation beyond reputecveks has a reputation beyond reputecveks has a reputation beyond reputecveks has a reputation beyond reputecveks has a reputation beyond repute

We support Djokovic and his reaction to shitty Madrid crowd.

If Berdych can't keep a double break lead I'm done with tennis.
Djokovic took set 6-4 against Berdych.

Quote:
“Does Djokovic resemble myself?” Agassi said. “No, he is even better. He defends really well, while I struggled more in that element of the game. Novak looks totally relaxed when defending, completely calm and the quality of his return is incredible. He is also extremely flexible in his game, which is facilitated by his ability to anticipate his rival’s moves. That is why I think he is a much more versatile player than I was and he is also much more athletic.”
cveks is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 11:42 AM   #575
country flag Thanos
Banned!

Thanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

it's even more disgusting when a player tells his opponent parents to shut up. it's embarrassing for the sport when this same player take the bench of his opponent.
Thanos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 11:43 AM   #576
country flag HumbleTennisFan

HumbleTennisFan has a reputation beyond reputeHumbleTennisFan has a reputation beyond reputeHumbleTennisFan has a reputation beyond reputeHumbleTennisFan has a reputation beyond reputeHumbleTennisFan has a reputation beyond reputeHumbleTennisFan has a reputation beyond reputeHumbleTennisFan has a reputation beyond reputeHumbleTennisFan has a reputation beyond reputeHumbleTennisFan has a reputation beyond reputeHumbleTennisFan has a reputation beyond reputeHumbleTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chair Umpire View Post
If the player producing winners was acting like he was shooted in his feet just 10 minutes before then the crowd behaviour is completely understandable.
You sure have no business on this site,being just an "one sided" fan.The crowed should have lynched him cuz he had the nerve to twist his ankle?

How things really are outside of ATP top players
HumbleTennisFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 11:44 AM   #577
country flag cveks

cveks has a reputation beyond reputecveks has a reputation beyond reputecveks has a reputation beyond reputecveks has a reputation beyond reputecveks has a reputation beyond reputecveks has a reputation beyond reputecveks has a reputation beyond reputecveks has a reputation beyond reputecveks has a reputation beyond reputecveks has a reputation beyond reputecveks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Federer in 2 View Post
Djokovic is a fucking punk. People target Nadal or Murray as villains because of they playing styles, but seem to be blind to everything this guy does whenever he is not faking injuries and hugs with his opponents.

But it's okay, the process of revealing Djokovic's real face is already taking place. His fans will probably always remain the same, but at least some progress would be nice.
Djokovic is 1000 better man than Federer.

He respects all tennis players while Federer hates them all and like only himself.

Federer doesnt even have good relationship with his countryman Stan Wawrinka.

Nobody likes him.

He is great player - but bad persona.

If Berdych can't keep a double break lead I'm done with tennis.
Djokovic took set 6-4 against Berdych.

Quote:
“Does Djokovic resemble myself?” Agassi said. “No, he is even better. He defends really well, while I struggled more in that element of the game. Novak looks totally relaxed when defending, completely calm and the quality of his return is incredible. He is also extremely flexible in his game, which is facilitated by his ability to anticipate his rival’s moves. That is why I think he is a much more versatile player than I was and he is also much more athletic.”
cveks is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 11:47 AM   #578
country flag NID

NID has a reputation beyond reputeNID has a reputation beyond reputeNID has a reputation beyond reputeNID has a reputation beyond reputeNID has a reputation beyond reputeNID has a reputation beyond reputeNID has a reputation beyond reputeNID has a reputation beyond reputeNID has a reputation beyond reputeNID has a reputation beyond reputeNID has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

NID is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 11:48 AM   #579
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cveks View Post

He respects all tennis players while Federer hates them all and like only himself.

Federer doesnt even have good relationship with his countryman Stan Wawrinka.

Nobody likes him.

He is great player - but bad persona.
Federer fakes his personality

But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 11:49 AM   #580
country flag Chair Umpire

Chair Umpire has a reputation beyond reputeChair Umpire has a reputation beyond reputeChair Umpire has a reputation beyond reputeChair Umpire has a reputation beyond reputeChair Umpire has a reputation beyond reputeChair Umpire has a reputation beyond reputeChair Umpire has a reputation beyond reputeChair Umpire has a reputation beyond reputeChair Umpire has a reputation beyond reputeChair Umpire has a reputation beyond reputeChair Umpire has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumbleTennisFan View Post
You sure have no business on this site,being just an "one sided" fan.The crowed should have lynched him cuz he had the nerve to twist his ankle?

One sided fan? I have congratulated Nole many times and I have said that this Dimitrov would have won Nadal in MC if it wasn't for his cramps. How's that being one sided fan? Have you take a good look at some Nole fans lately?

The crowd didn't booed him for that and you know it. He faked a bad ankle and suddenly he started jumping and running like nothing happen.

He tried to cheat and got what he deserved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mjau! View Post
Edberg must be spinning in his grave!
Quote:
Originally Posted by selyoink View Post
As usual Mjau! is right on the money. Her analysis is flawless. It is unfortunate not everyone is as brilliant as her.
Butthurtism in Tennis Thread (demonstration inside).
Chair Umpire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 11:56 AM   #581
country flag Singularity

Singularity has a reputation beyond reputeSingularity has a reputation beyond reputeSingularity has a reputation beyond reputeSingularity has a reputation beyond reputeSingularity has a reputation beyond reputeSingularity has a reputation beyond reputeSingularity has a reputation beyond reputeSingularity has a reputation beyond reputeSingularity has a reputation beyond reputeSingularity has a reputation beyond reputeSingularity has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chair Umpire View Post
I do understand this sport and I have followed Nole for long enough to know his antics.

I'm not the only one, by the way. There are actually some tennis players (who surely understand more about this sport than you and me) who agree with me on this.
Yeah, was really impressive the way he stood on the side of his foot to hit that shot.
Singularity is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 11:59 AM   #582
country flag bounccer

bounccer has a reputation beyond reputebounccer has a reputation beyond reputebounccer has a reputation beyond reputebounccer has a reputation beyond reputebounccer has a reputation beyond reputebounccer has a reputation beyond reputebounccer has a reputation beyond reputebounccer has a reputation beyond reputebounccer has a reputation beyond reputebounccer has a reputation beyond reputebounccer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cveks View Post

Wow

35 years old and you still see the life in black and white

Blblabla Djokovic is a god, Federer is a devil, give me a break.

You're not a teen anymore, dude, use your brain for fuck sake.

I am a big fan of Federer but i am wise enough to know i don't know him personnaly and i afford to make any judgement about his personality. Same with Djokovic. Glad to see that you know them better than i do.

You have the right to vote?
bounccer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 12:05 PM   #583
country flag deyaT87

deyaT87 has a reputation beyond reputedeyaT87 has a reputation beyond reputedeyaT87 has a reputation beyond reputedeyaT87 has a reputation beyond reputedeyaT87 has a reputation beyond reputedeyaT87 has a reputation beyond reputedeyaT87 has a reputation beyond reputedeyaT87 has a reputation beyond reputedeyaT87 has a reputation beyond reputedeyaT87 has a reputation beyond reputedeyaT87 has a reputation beyond repute

Huge win for Grigor. He showed mental strength after losing the second set, which was not a his feature.
It's really sad for tennis that the number one player in the world says something so ugly as Novak did. He really deserve all that whistles from the stands. Crowds was amazing
deyaT87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 12:20 PM   #584
country flag Sham Kay
Lurrrkin'

Sham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond repute

So after this match and by the evidence stated in this thread, we can all confirm that Djokovic, Nadal and Federer lack class. Murray is the classiest player of the top 4 by default.
Sham Kay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 12:22 PM   #585
country flag nick the greek
Banned!

nick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xelena View Post
It is sickening to read some comments here ....

How one has to be stupid in order really to believe that someone is taking MTO at his BREAK point, as a matter of fact he was up 0:40 and he had two break points left.. ?

so he's just about to seize the opportunity to break but no no no, he is >> faking, He twists his ankle, smashes the racquet almost in his face ... for what???

if someone was on a momentum it's Nole - knowing that he got broken by Dimitrov and once Dimitriov started serving he went for big shots , totally Nole-like , he was doing this in MC to Nadal just two weeks ago.

Madrid crowd is perhaps more used to FOOTBALL matches and they're just like a herd of donkeys and they do the "bbwmoooo" when they wish.....

it all started a lot earlier when they reacted when Nole called one or two balls out ... then when Nole gave a point on a service which was called out, that of course went unnoticed ...

Crowd booing like a mad psychoneurotic herd I can only imagine how frustrating it was for Nole and Diimitrov!? sickening! I wouldnt be surprised if half of them were MTF cry babies...

When it comes to swearing.. Arent we seeing every few days TOPICS like "why we dont have in this era bad boys" .. ??
Well , there you go ! Nole GOT INSULTED by a ton of them and when they were leaving he was swearing, ... !! wow, when they insult a player that's fine , hmm???
and what's more important, he was under pressure,tense,frustrated, .. some smash racquets, some kick bottles,throw towels ,insult judges ...

Sure when it's Serena,Mcenroe,Ivanisevic and others... it doesnt really matter but when it's Nole wow wow everyone falls into a pathetic trance and we heard even "children are watching" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ))))))
You have to understand them.They've been recently humiliated in front of the whole world.
nick the greek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote