Madrid R2: Dimitrov def. Djokovic 7-6 (6) 6-7 (8) 6-3 - Page 38 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-08-2013, 10:04 AM   #556
country flag Marcoo

Marcoo has a reputation beyond reputeMarcoo has a reputation beyond reputeMarcoo has a reputation beyond reputeMarcoo has a reputation beyond reputeMarcoo has a reputation beyond reputeMarcoo has a reputation beyond reputeMarcoo has a reputation beyond reputeMarcoo has a reputation beyond reputeMarcoo has a reputation beyond reputeMarcoo has a reputation beyond reputeMarcoo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Madrid R2: Dimitrov def. Djokovic 7-6 (6) 6-7 (8) 6-3

I honestly don't know why everyone is so excited about this victory by Dimitrov. I mean, It's just one good performance by him, It doesn't make him the future no. 1 or a legend, guys. If he wins another 3-4 matches against top players this year, we will talk whether he's the new no. 1, but personally I don't think he can do this.
Marcoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-08-2013, 10:08 AM   #557
country flag Chair Umpire

Chair Umpire has a reputation beyond reputeChair Umpire has a reputation beyond reputeChair Umpire has a reputation beyond reputeChair Umpire has a reputation beyond reputeChair Umpire has a reputation beyond reputeChair Umpire has a reputation beyond reputeChair Umpire has a reputation beyond reputeChair Umpire has a reputation beyond reputeChair Umpire has a reputation beyond reputeChair Umpire has a reputation beyond reputeChair Umpire has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcoo View Post
I honestly don't know why everyone is so excited about this victory by Dimitrov. I mean, It's just one good performance by him, It doesn't make him the future no. 1 or a legend, guys. If he wins another 3-4 matches against top players this year, we will talk whether he's the new no. 1, but personally I don't think he can do this.
Grigor would have won Rafa in MC if it wasn't for cramps.

This is not just a lucky win I'm sure of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mjau! View Post
Edberg must be spinning in his grave!
Quote:
Originally Posted by selyoink View Post
As usual Mjau! is right on the money. Her analysis is flawless. It is unfortunate not everyone is as brilliant as her.
Butthurtism in Tennis Thread (demonstration inside).
Chair Umpire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 10:31 AM   #558
country flag xelena

xelena has a reputation beyond reputexelena has a reputation beyond reputexelena has a reputation beyond reputexelena has a reputation beyond reputexelena has a reputation beyond reputexelena has a reputation beyond reputexelena has a reputation beyond reputexelena has a reputation beyond reputexelena has a reputation beyond reputexelena has a reputation beyond reputexelena has a reputation beyond repute

It is sickening to read some comments here ....

How one has to be stupid in order really to believe that someone is taking MTO at his BREAK point, as a matter of fact he was up 0:40 and he had two break points left.. ?

so he's just about to seize the opportunity to break but no no no, he is >> faking, He twists his ankle, smashes the racquet almost in his face ... for what???

if someone was on a momentum it's Nole - knowing that he got broken by Dimitrov and once Dimitriov started serving he went for big shots , totally Nole-like , he was doing this in MC to Nadal just two weeks ago.

Madrid crowd is perhaps more used to FOOTBALL matches and they're just like a herd of donkeys and they do the "bbwmoooo" when they wish.....

it all started a lot earlier when they reacted when Nole called one or two balls out ... then when Nole gave a point on a service which was called out, that of course went unnoticed ...

Crowd booing like a mad psychoneurotic herd I can only imagine how frustrating it was for Nole and Diimitrov!? sickening! I wouldnt be surprised if half of them were MTF cry babies...

When it comes to swearing.. Arent we seeing every few days TOPICS like "why we dont have in this era bad boys" .. ??
Well , there you go ! Nole GOT INSULTED by a ton of them and when they were leaving he was swearing, ... !! wow, when they insult a player that's fine , hmm???
and what's more important, he was under pressure,tense,frustrated, .. some smash racquets, some kick bottles,throw towels ,insult judges ...

Sure when it's Serena,Mcenroe,Ivanisevic and others... it doesnt really matter but when it's Nole wow wow everyone falls into a pathetic trance and we heard even "children are watching" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ))))))
xelena is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 10:35 AM   #559
country flag homogenius

homogenius has a reputation beyond reputehomogenius has a reputation beyond reputehomogenius has a reputation beyond reputehomogenius has a reputation beyond reputehomogenius has a reputation beyond reputehomogenius has a reputation beyond reputehomogenius has a reputation beyond reputehomogenius has a reputation beyond reputehomogenius has a reputation beyond reputehomogenius has a reputation beyond reputehomogenius has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chair Umpire View Post
People in Madrid were still sympathetic to Nole in 2011 and 2012, even when he was already winning Rafa regularly. You seem to have selective memory. He received an outstanding ovation in 2011 after winning Rafa in the final.

Nole got booed yesterday for trying to fake an injury and for acting like a thug. Nadal has never done anything like that and has been treated even worst in Paris for much minor things.
going in circles here.you want to believe that he faked an injury while being on the verge to break Girgor and that it justifies the crowd's behavior then keep believing it.
FIY : I believe that in both cases, it makes no sense tot hink they respectively faked an injury to take a MTO.And I agree that the FO's crowd doesn't really respect him as they should.Doesn't mean the Spanish crowd was right to do what they did yesterday.
homogenius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 10:36 AM   #560

Chair Umpire has a reputation beyond reputeChair Umpire has a reputation beyond reputeChair Umpire has a reputation beyond reputeChair Umpire has a reputation beyond reputeChair Umpire has a reputation beyond reputeChair Umpire has a reputation beyond reputeChair Umpire has a reputation beyond reputeChair Umpire has a reputation beyond reputeChair Umpire has a reputation beyond reputeChair Umpire has a reputation beyond reputeChair Umpire has a reputation beyond repute

Funny how Nole fans kept ignoring the fact that their idol was jumping and running perfectly fine after taking MTO despite having a "bad ankle".

Quote:
Quote:
As usual Mjau! is right on the money. Her analysis is flawless. It is unfortunate not everyone is as brilliant as her.
Old 05-08-2013, 10:48 AM   #561
country flag Federer in 2

Federer in 2 has a reputation beyond reputeFederer in 2 has a reputation beyond reputeFederer in 2 has a reputation beyond reputeFederer in 2 has a reputation beyond reputeFederer in 2 has a reputation beyond reputeFederer in 2 has a reputation beyond reputeFederer in 2 has a reputation beyond reputeFederer in 2 has a reputation beyond reputeFederer in 2 has a reputation beyond reputeFederer in 2 has a reputation beyond reputeFederer in 2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMnadal View Post
Disgusting behavior. Can you imagine Federer or Nadal act so classless towards a crowd like that?

Remember what happened to the last guy to antagonize Rafa's crowd like this? Not a smart move Nole, Rafa won't forgive you for this.
Djokovic is a fucking punk. People target Nadal or Murray as villains because of they playing styles, but seem to be blind to everything this guy does whenever he is not faking injuries and hugs with his opponents.

But it's okay, the process of revealing Djokovic's real face is already taking place. His fans will probably always remain the same, but at least some progress would be nice.

ROGER FEDERER

'Roger Federer is the best ever' - Everyone else other than John McEnroe

4 AO - 1 RG - 7 W - 5 USO

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadalfan2013 View Post
Standing ovation for Nadal.
Quote:
Standing ovation for Federer. Disgusting.
#NoBiasTho
Federer in 2 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 10:51 AM   #562
country flag xelena

xelena has a reputation beyond reputexelena has a reputation beyond reputexelena has a reputation beyond reputexelena has a reputation beyond reputexelena has a reputation beyond reputexelena has a reputation beyond reputexelena has a reputation beyond reputexelena has a reputation beyond reputexelena has a reputation beyond reputexelena has a reputation beyond reputexelena has a reputation beyond repute

When it comes to Dimitrov, I was already charmed by his play at Monte Carlo tournament , he's game is enjoyable to watch and quite intelligent something that's always a pleasure to see. The fact that he can push Nadal and Nole to the wall and it's a matter of just few points , is showing that on clay probably we have a new contestant

This match yesterday was on different levels very strange, I believe the surface has a lot to with it... and both players were hesitant at times, then surprised (unexpected sliding) and all of that made the game to be very patchy ... The way Nole played it was quite weak and even unusual , but we all waited for him to >> try to twist it around, and of course, that started happening when he was just about to BREAK Dimitirov and on that break point he had the ankle twist....

IF the silly , low grade, impolite audience was behaving NORMALLY (we dont ask for more) , at least we would have seen some tennis, nole might have won that 2nd set , maybe not,... but this way , they just frustrated the players and us in front of the tv, for WHAT ??? because they >>> "think" this or that about nole ? because they wanted him out early so it's safe for their darling ??

luckily there are some spanish fans that are fair play
Old 05-08-2013, 10:55 AM   #563

Quote:
Originally Posted by xelena View Post
IF the silly , low grade, impolite audience was behaving NORMALLY (we dont ask for more) , at least we would have seen some tennis, nole might have won that 2nd set , maybe not,... but this way , they just frustrated the players and us in front of the tv, for WHAT ??? because they >>> "think" this or that about nole ? because they wanted him out early so it's safe for their darling ??

luckily there are some spanish fans that are fair play
Unluckily, the are no unbiased Nole fans left out there apparently. They are all backing the antics and thug-like behaviour of their God.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-08-2013, 10:55 AM   #564
country flag Imperfect Angel

Imperfect Angel has a reputation beyond reputeImperfect Angel has a reputation beyond reputeImperfect Angel has a reputation beyond reputeImperfect Angel has a reputation beyond reputeImperfect Angel has a reputation beyond reputeImperfect Angel has a reputation beyond reputeImperfect Angel has a reputation beyond reputeImperfect Angel has a reputation beyond reputeImperfect Angel has a reputation beyond reputeImperfect Angel has a reputation beyond reputeImperfect Angel has a reputation beyond repute

But too bad he couldn't do it against Nadal. Otherwise, he'd be overhyped by now and tipped to be the one to win Roland Garros.
Imperfect Angel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 10:56 AM   #565
country flag Crystalised.

Crystalised. has a reputation beyond reputeCrystalised. has a reputation beyond reputeCrystalised. has a reputation beyond reputeCrystalised. has a reputation beyond reputeCrystalised. has a reputation beyond reputeCrystalised. has a reputation beyond reputeCrystalised. has a reputation beyond reputeCrystalised. has a reputation beyond reputeCrystalised. has a reputation beyond reputeCrystalised. has a reputation beyond reputeCrystalised. has a reputation beyond repute

Old 05-08-2013, 10:57 AM   #566
country flag aselto

aselto has a reputation beyond reputeaselto has a reputation beyond reputeaselto has a reputation beyond reputeaselto has a reputation beyond reputeaselto has a reputation beyond reputeaselto has a reputation beyond reputeaselto has a reputation beyond reputeaselto has a reputation beyond reputeaselto has a reputation beyond reputeaselto has a reputation beyond reputeaselto has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Federer in 2 View Post
Djokovic is a fucking punk. People target Nadal or Murray as villains because of they playing styles
But Djokovic's playstyle is very similar
aselto is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 10:58 AM   #567
country flag Federer in 2

Federer in 2 has a reputation beyond reputeFederer in 2 has a reputation beyond reputeFederer in 2 has a reputation beyond reputeFederer in 2 has a reputation beyond reputeFederer in 2 has a reputation beyond reputeFederer in 2 has a reputation beyond reputeFederer in 2 has a reputation beyond reputeFederer in 2 has a reputation beyond reputeFederer in 2 has a reputation beyond reputeFederer in 2 has a reputation beyond reputeFederer in 2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aselto View Post
But Djokovic's playstyle is very similar
Not really.

ROGER FEDERER

'Roger Federer is the best ever' - Everyone else other than John McEnroe

4 AO - 1 RG - 7 W - 5 USO

Quote:
Standing ovation for Nadal.
Quote:
Standing ovation for Federer. Disgusting.
#NoBiasTho
Federer in 2 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 11:00 AM   #568
country flag xelena

Chair umpire, That's the problem. Exactely. YOU dont understand sports, tennis . Maybe you should switch to something else as a hobby, marinating olives ? ...

A player can get a sudden pain, twisted ankle a bad fall, bleeding nose.. ... these are sudden and the player is surprised and in pain.. he gets mto , the doctor is asking the player about what he feels and estimates whether the injury is very bad or not .. then , he puts some spray, cooling agent, wraps and reassures the player that he can go on...

there are other types of injury, which progressed slowly or rapidly or started even before... in this case the player once he feels that it's only getting worse he anticipates and asks for mto when he can...

and in each scenario they seem to be running perfectly before or after the mto...

Seriously, looking at Nole's record of matches , how can one belive that he is faking a MTO ??? then , why didnt he fake against Haas ? or at other times when he was loosing ..and lost the match?
what's this sick logic with some of you people I dont get it ??
Old 05-08-2013, 11:05 AM   #569

Quote:
Originally Posted by xelena View Post
Chair umpire, That's the problem. Exactely. YOU dont understand sports, tennis . Maybe you should switch to something else as a hobby, marinating olives ? ...

A player can get a sudden pain, twisted ankle a bad fall, bleeding nose.. ... these are sudden and the player is surprised and in pain.. he gets mto , the doctor is asking the player about what he feels and estimates whether the injury is very bad or not .. then , he puts some spray, cooling agent, wraps and reassures the player that he can go on...

there are other types of injury, which progressed slowly or rapidly or started even before... in this case the player once he feels that it's only getting worse he anticipates and asks for mto when he can...

and in each scenario they seem to be running perfectly before or after the mto...

Seriously, looking at Nole's record of matches , how can one belive that he is faking a MTO ??? then , why didnt he fake against Haas ? or at other times when he was loosing ..and lost the match?
what's this sick logic with some of you people I dont get it ??
I do understand this sport and I have followed Nole for long enough to know his antics.

I'm not the only one, by the way. There are actually some tennis players (who surely understand more about this sport than you and me) who agree with me on this.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-08-2013, 11:19 AM   #570
country flag pray-for-palestine-and-israel

pray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond repute

Classy Spanish as always

Faker gotta fake

Dimi gotta federer

Tennis wins.