Madrid R2: Dimitrov def. Djokovic 7-6 (6) 6-7 (8) 6-3 - Page 37 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-08-2013, 10:24 AM   #541
country flag HumbleTennisFan

HumbleTennisFan has a reputation beyond reputeHumbleTennisFan has a reputation beyond reputeHumbleTennisFan has a reputation beyond reputeHumbleTennisFan has a reputation beyond reputeHumbleTennisFan has a reputation beyond reputeHumbleTennisFan has a reputation beyond reputeHumbleTennisFan has a reputation beyond reputeHumbleTennisFan has a reputation beyond reputeHumbleTennisFan has a reputation beyond reputeHumbleTennisFan has a reputation beyond reputeHumbleTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Madrid R2: Dimitrov def. Djokovic 7-6 (6) 6-7 (8) 6-3

Masha told him how to beat Novak

How things really are outside of ATP top players
HumbleTennisFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-08-2013, 10:25 AM   #542
country flag Hypnotize

Hypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by peRfect-Tennis View Post
Good win for Dimitrov.

But match of the year? LOL gotta take every comment with a pinch of salt on here. A guy cramping after an hours play and the crowd continually booing Djoker who made about a million errors. Zero excitement in terms of tennis, just a big win for Dimtitrov, maybe he's the real deal.
This just proves you aren't a tennis fan. Last night's match had everything. Great rallies, huge shots, drama, tension, changes in momentum and best of all, a young player who had struggled with nerves in the past, closing out a match against the #1 player in the world. If you don't see the excitement in that, you are posting on the wrong forum.
Hypnotize is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 10:29 AM   #543
country flag Hypnotize

Hypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chair Umpire View Post
Nole's behaviour was absolutely disgusting in this match. First fakes an injury then acts like a childish thug.

If Nadal ever act like this in Paris he would be guillotined.
A lot happens in the heat of the moment and Novak's behavoiur is forgivable considering the atmosphere he was playing in.

Your behaviour in the Live Commentary thread however was beyond disgraceful and you even had post deleted as a result. You are one of the worst posters on this forum and are in no position to criticise others.
Hypnotize is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 10:32 AM   #544
country flag Chair Umpire
Banned!

Chair Umpire has a reputation beyond reputeChair Umpire has a reputation beyond reputeChair Umpire has a reputation beyond reputeChair Umpire has a reputation beyond reputeChair Umpire has a reputation beyond reputeChair Umpire has a reputation beyond reputeChair Umpire has a reputation beyond reputeChair Umpire has a reputation beyond reputeChair Umpire has a reputation beyond reputeChair Umpire has a reputation beyond reputeChair Umpire has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypnotize View Post
A lot happens in the heat of the moment and Novak's behavoiur is forgivable considering the atmosphere he was playing in.

Your behaviour in the Live Commentary thread however was beyond disgraceful and you even had post deleted as a result. You are one of the worst posters on this forum and are in no position to criticise others.
Faking injuries and then insulting the crowd is not forgivable or excusable.

The only thing I did in the live commentary thread was pointing out what everyone was seeing: Nole running like Usain Bolt after faking an ankle injury.

Obviously I don't expect a blind Nole fan like you to agree with me.
Chair Umpire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 10:37 AM   #545
country flag Lopez

Lopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Faking injuries and then insulting the crowd is not forgivable or excusable.

The only thing I did in the live commentary thread was pointing out what everyone was seeing: Nole running like Usain Bolt after faking an ankle injury.

Obviously I don't expect a blind Nole fan like you to agree with me.
And Nadal always runs like a rabbit after his injury timeouts as well... They are both to blame.
lol, who will beat him? Wawrinka? Berdych? Gulbis? Rosol? Federer?

Only Del Potro can take him out before the semis, and he won't. Nadal is winning the AO, bet your house on it.
Somewhere out there, there is a homeless person who once took betting advice from GSMnadal
Lopez is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 10:41 AM   #546
country flag homogenius

homogenius has a reputation beyond reputehomogenius has a reputation beyond reputehomogenius has a reputation beyond reputehomogenius has a reputation beyond reputehomogenius has a reputation beyond reputehomogenius has a reputation beyond reputehomogenius has a reputation beyond reputehomogenius has a reputation beyond reputehomogenius has a reputation beyond reputehomogenius has a reputation beyond reputehomogenius has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nole's behaviour was absolutely disgusting in this match. First fakes an injury then acts like a childish thug.

If Nadal ever act like this in Paris he would be guillotined.
If tomorrow Rafa plays in Serbia and faces a crowd acting like that, we would have 50 pages on how Serbians are a bunch of nationalist and ignorant people.

Anyway this loss is a blessing in disguise for Novak.Against all odds he won MC, and has now the time to fully rest and be ready for Rome + FO, instead of tiring himself and risking a serious injury on this shitty surface.
As for Grigor : would love to see him back it up but the guy was cramping after 2 sets and looked emotionally drained at the end of the match.
homogenius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 10:42 AM   #547
Banned!

Chair Umpire has a reputation beyond reputeChair Umpire has a reputation beyond reputeChair Umpire has a reputation beyond reputeChair Umpire has a reputation beyond reputeChair Umpire has a reputation beyond reputeChair Umpire has a reputation beyond reputeChair Umpire has a reputation beyond reputeChair Umpire has a reputation beyond reputeChair Umpire has a reputation beyond reputeChair Umpire has a reputation beyond reputeChair Umpire has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lopez View Post
And Nadal always runs like a rabbit after his injury timeouts as well... They are both to blame.
Nadal has never done what Nole did yesterday: Being one-legged in one instant and then running like a leopard 5 minutes later. That was lame.
Old 05-08-2013, 10:44 AM   #548
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by homogenius View Post
If tomorrow Rafa plays in Serbia and faces a crowd acting like that, we would have 50 pages on how Serbians are a bunch of nationalist and ignorant people.
If Rafa ever do what Nole did yesterday we would have 90 pages on how rude, vulgar and cheater he is.
Old 05-08-2013, 10:45 AM   #549
country flag Tostao80

Tostao80 has a reputation beyond reputeTostao80 has a reputation beyond reputeTostao80 has a reputation beyond reputeTostao80 has a reputation beyond reputeTostao80 has a reputation beyond reputeTostao80 has a reputation beyond reputeTostao80 has a reputation beyond reputeTostao80 has a reputation beyond reputeTostao80 has a reputation beyond reputeTostao80 has a reputation beyond reputeTostao80 has a reputation beyond repute

Rafa better not lose today. Noletards will be havin a field day (Noserer fans too i guess).
Tostao80 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 10:47 AM   #550
country flag homogenius

homogenius has a reputation beyond reputehomogenius has a reputation beyond reputehomogenius has a reputation beyond reputehomogenius has a reputation beyond reputehomogenius has a reputation beyond reputehomogenius has a reputation beyond reputehomogenius has a reputation beyond reputehomogenius has a reputation beyond reputehomogenius has a reputation beyond reputehomogenius has a reputation beyond reputehomogenius has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nadal has never done what Nole did yesterday: Being one-legged in one instant and then running like a leopard 5 minutes later. That was lame.
Rafa vs Delpo Wimbly 2011 ?
Old 05-08-2013, 10:48 AM   #551
Banned!

Quote:
Rafa vs Delpo Wimbly 2011 ?
Rafa has never behaved like Djoko did yesterday.

I know you're trying hard to make him look as bad as Nole but you're only fooling yourself.
Old 05-08-2013, 10:50 AM   #552
country flag homogenius

Quote:
Rafa has never behaved like Djoko did yesterday.

I know you're trying hard to make him look as bad as Nole but you're only fooling yourself.
Nole doesn't look bad after this match.His reaction to the crowd's behavior was even too nice imo.And if what he did with the MTO (on BP )was cheating, then what Rafa did vs Delpo in the match I mentionned was too.You can' thave it both ways
Old 05-08-2013, 10:53 AM   #553
Banned!

Quote:
Nole doesn't look bad after this match.His reaction to the crowd's behavior was even too nice imo.And if what he did whith the MTO was cheating, then what Rafa did vs Delpo in the match I mentionned was too.
This message doesn't speak very well about you. Only someone who likes thugs could describe Nole's reaction as "nice".

What Rafa did in Wimby 2011 has nothing to do with this. You're only fooling yourself.
Old 05-08-2013, 10:58 AM   #554
country flag homogenius

Quote:
This message doesn't speak very well about you. Only someone who likes thugs could describe Nole's reaction as "nice".

What Rafa did in Wimby 2011 has nothing to do with this. You're only fooling yourself.
in any other context I woulnd't support it (even if it was coming from a player I like)but what the crowd did was not just supporting another player : at point they were clapping each of Djoko's errors, even when he was missing first serves, and booing him for no reason.And we all know that it had more to do with Nole kicking Rafa's ass in MC and being a threat to him overall than feeling pure love for Dimitrov.

And for Rafa : you brought this up and now you're saying that comparisons are not relevant ? weak ass
Old 05-08-2013, 11:02 AM   #555
Banned!

Quote:
in any other context I woulnd't support it (even if it was coming from a player I like)but what the crowd was not just supporting another player : at point they were clapping each of Djoko's errors, even when he was missing first serves.And we all know that it had more to do with Nole kicking Rafa's ass lately than pure love for Dimitrov.

And for Rafa : you brought this up and now you're saying that comparisons are not relevant ? weak ass

People in Madrid were still sympathetic to Nole in 2011 and 2012, even when he was already winning Rafa regularly. You seem to have selective memory. He received an outstanding ovation in 2011 after winning Rafa in the final.

Nole got booed yesterday for trying to fake an injury and for acting like a thug. Nadal has never done anything like that and has been treated even worst in Paris for much minor things.