A question for David's fans - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-23-2005, 06:55 PM   #1
country flag Dragula.mp3

Dragula.mp3 has a reputation beyond reputeDragula.mp3 has a reputation beyond reputeDragula.mp3 has a reputation beyond reputeDragula.mp3 has a reputation beyond reputeDragula.mp3 has a reputation beyond reputeDragula.mp3 has a reputation beyond reputeDragula.mp3 has a reputation beyond reputeDragula.mp3 has a reputation beyond reputeDragula.mp3 has a reputation beyond reputeDragula.mp3 has a reputation beyond reputeDragula.mp3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default A question for David's fans

I'm not a David's fan but.., I forget was I was going to say (sorry I try to keep focus).
Well the point is this one, I'm gonna make a David's pic and I wanted to know what you people think is the best to draw. He has a cool air (like me, well maybe not like me but... keep the focus mate!) and he is argentinien.
If you have a better one post it (I'm straight so don't come with ugly photos to draw).

Don't worry I'm not that bad, and I'm not gonna desfigurate David's face. A little example (only a sketch without shadows)
Dragula.mp3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-23-2005, 07:23 PM   #2
country flag Silawen

Silawen has a reputation beyond reputeSilawen has a reputation beyond reputeSilawen has a reputation beyond reputeSilawen has a reputation beyond reputeSilawen has a reputation beyond reputeSilawen has a reputation beyond reputeSilawen has a reputation beyond reputeSilawen has a reputation beyond reputeSilawen has a reputation beyond reputeSilawen has a reputation beyond reputeSilawen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A question for David's fans

Well, I don't have a lot of pictures on this computer, but I'm sure some of the others can give you some good pictures. Did you check the picture threads, though? Especially the one Jazz updates daily has wonderful pictures.

Good luck, do let us know how it went.
Old 12-23-2005, 07:38 PM   #3
country flag sophia_c

sophia_c has a reputation beyond reputesophia_c has a reputation beyond reputesophia_c has a reputation beyond reputesophia_c has a reputation beyond reputesophia_c has a reputation beyond reputesophia_c has a reputation beyond reputesophia_c has a reputation beyond reputesophia_c has a reputation beyond reputesophia_c has a reputation beyond reputesophia_c has a reputation beyond reputesophia_c has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragula.mp3
I'm not a David's fan but.., I forget was I was going to say (sorry I try to keep focus).
Well the point is this one, I'm gonna make a David's pic and I wanted to know what you people think is the best to draw. He has a cool air (like me, well maybe not like me but... keep the focus mate!) and he is argentinien.
If you have a better one post it (I'm straight so don't come with ugly photos to draw).

Don't worry I'm not that bad, and I'm not gonna desfigurate David's face. A little example (only a sketch without shadows)
I would also suggest checking out all the pictures Jime puts on each day...and btw...the face in your sketch has some serious eyebrows
sophia_c is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2005, 07:51 PM   #4
country flag Dragula.mp3

Dragula.mp3 has a reputation beyond reputeDragula.mp3 has a reputation beyond reputeDragula.mp3 has a reputation beyond reputeDragula.mp3 has a reputation beyond reputeDragula.mp3 has a reputation beyond reputeDragula.mp3 has a reputation beyond reputeDragula.mp3 has a reputation beyond reputeDragula.mp3 has a reputation beyond reputeDragula.mp3 has a reputation beyond reputeDragula.mp3 has a reputation beyond reputeDragula.mp3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silawen
Well, I don't have a lot of pictures on this computer, but I'm sure some of the others can give you some good pictures. Did you check the picture threads, though? Especially the one Jazz updates daily has wonderful pictures.
Thanks for the tip I will look into it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silawen
Good luck, do let us know how it went.
You are gonna be first to see it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophia_c
the face in your sketch has some serious eyebrows
Ja, yeah I know. Somebody ask me: "why you make the eyebrows so big, if ins't that way?". What can I do, I was excited to finish the work. If you see it, it doens't even have a pupil.
Old 12-23-2005, 08:17 PM   #5
country flag sophia_c

sophia_c has a reputation beyond reputesophia_c has a reputation beyond reputesophia_c has a reputation beyond reputesophia_c has a reputation beyond reputesophia_c has a reputation beyond reputesophia_c has a reputation beyond reputesophia_c has a reputation beyond reputesophia_c has a reputation beyond reputesophia_c has a reputation beyond reputesophia_c has a reputation beyond reputesophia_c has a reputation beyond repute

Yes you are right..upon closer inspection there are no pupils...why?...I guess you were excited to finish the sketch
Old 12-23-2005, 10:10 PM   #6
country flag sigmagirl91
Miss Thang

sigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond repute

I'll reserve my judgment for later.
Old 12-23-2005, 10:25 PM   #7
country flag Dragula.mp3

Quote:
Yes you are right..upon closer inspection there are no pupils...why?...I guess you were excited to finish the sketch
Somebody once told me that the hardest test in drawning is a self-portrait. And I exaggerated with the eyebrows among a little bit with hair and forget to make the pupils, but I was very pleased with the work .

Silawen, Sophia_c thanks for the advice. I think David's great allround court game needs or deserve a major trophy, so I will try to draw something like that.
Well, I'm talking to much about something unrelated to David, so I will check the pics and leave before somebody get pissed off .

Enjoy the holidays.

Last edited by Dragula.mp3 : 12-23-2005 at 10:39 PM.
Old 12-24-2005, 02:57 PM   #8
country flag sophia_c

Well I guess as he has now won a major trophy you could sketch him after his Masters win...and BTW..are you saying you don't have eyebrows and hair like that?...I actually know an Argentine that has eyebrows like that...but he is just missing the hair ...and BTW...also...everyone can say what they want on here (within reason) ..so you say what you want...and get that sketch finished...and don't forget the pupils next time...
Old 12-27-2005, 12:07 AM   #9
country flag Dragula.mp3

Quote:
Well I guess as he has now won a major trophy you could sketch him after his Masters win...and BTW..are you saying you don't have eyebrows and hair like that?...I actually know an Argentine that has eyebrows like that...but he is just missing the hair ...and BTW...also...everyone can say what they want on here (within reason) ..so you say what you want...and get that sketch finished...and don't forget the pupils next time...
Well my eyebrows are thinner than the pic, but not much just the normal I think. Hair missing, right?. There is nothing more ugly to begin to lost hair, at least for me.
I finished the work but my fuc.... is not working, some problems with windows compatibility. I have to work on that.
Old 12-27-2005, 12:34 AM   #10
country flag novanora

novanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Dragula, i am also a drawing addict, and draw some pics of him , but they are all cartoons not sketches like you do.
It's good to see you post David's sketch here I think you can change the hair in the sketch, it should more curly, and no bang. besides, have you any specific photo of him for this sketch?
novanora is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2005, 06:49 PM   #11
country flag Dragula.mp3

Quote:
Originally Posted by novanora
Hi Dragula, i am also a drawing addict, and draw some pics of him , but they are all cartoons not sketches like you do.
I will like to see your work, can you post one?

Quote:
It's good to see you post David's sketch here I think you can change the hair in the sketch, it should more curly, and no bang. besides, have you any specific photo of him for this sketch?
Yeah I think the hair needs a little bit of production, well actually the hole work but like I said before is only a sketch. Ja I don't know if I'm getting wrong (my english ins't perfect so could be), but if you are thinking that the guy in the pic is David, the true is that he is not. Sorry if it's a miss understanding. Anyway I made a picture of David but my damn scanner is broken or something so I can't post it yet.
Old 12-30-2005, 02:23 AM   #12
country flag novanora

novanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I will like to see your work, can you post one?
I will post some when I get a scanner. But don't make too much expectation.

Quote:
Yeah I think the hair needs a little bit of production, well actually the hole work but like I said before is only a sketch. Ja I don't know if I'm getting wrong (my english ins't perfect so could be), but if you are thinking that the guy in the pic is David, the true is that he is not. Sorry if it's a miss understanding. Anyway I made a picture of David but my damn scanner is broken or something so I can't post it yet.
sorry, i did make an misunderstanding i think you make a sketch of Nalby, that's why I wonder why you produce the hair like that..... do you only draw the sketch? anyway, I am looking forward to your production. just post it when you scanner is available.
novanora is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2005, 04:18 PM   #13
country flag Dragula.mp3

Quote:
I will post some when I get a scanner. But don't make too much expectation.
I will be counting on that.

Quote:
sorry, i did make an misunderstanding i think you make a sketch of Nalby, that's why I wonder why you produce the hair like that..... do you only draw the sketch? anyway, I am looking forward to your production. just post it when you scanner is available.
Yeah watching a mirror .
Now the pic is donne I want to post it cause I wanna know what you, david's fans think about it. Damn shame.
Old 12-31-2005, 05:28 PM   #14
country flag sophia_c

[quote=Dragula.mp3]I will be counting on that.

Yeah watching a mirror .
Now the pic is donne I want to post it cause I wanna know what you, david's fans think about it. Damn shame.[/Q

post the picture...c'mon we are all waiting
Old 12-31-2005, 05:46 PM   #15
country flag sigmagirl91
Miss Thang

sigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond repute

Hurry, dude!!!