Jimmy Connors hints relationship with Chris Evert ended with pregnancy and abortion - Page 9 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-07-2013, 03:08 AM   #121
country flag Topspindoctor
Banned!

Topspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jimmy Connors hints relationship with Chris Evert ended with pregnancy and aborti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat_YYZ View Post
carry your own condoms. if she says she has some or that she's on the pill, smile and say, "that's nice..." and proceed to use your own. EVERY TIME.
Topspindoctor is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-07-2013, 12:09 PM   #122
country flag niff

niff has a reputation beyond reputeniff has a reputation beyond reputeniff has a reputation beyond reputeniff has a reputation beyond reputeniff has a reputation beyond reputeniff has a reputation beyond reputeniff has a reputation beyond reputeniff has a reputation beyond reputeniff has a reputation beyond reputeniff has a reputation beyond reputeniff has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jimmy Connors hints relationship with Chris Evert ended with pregnancy and aborti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naudio Spanlatine View Post
No woman had a right to abort any unborn child. I can never understand why does people think that woman knows whats right for the baby and herself. For a woman to abort a baby is such a horrible thing for any one especially without discussing it with their lover or their husband or their bf. To me if i did that i will forever feel horrible and regret it for the rest of my life and would never ever want a child after i had commited something disguisting. If the baby is still moving in your belly than its alive whether people wanna agree with it or not.

If a woman would at least have some heart to let the child live then maybe things would be better. But no person has a right to abort a child whether your a man or a woman.
Personally I find that attitude disgusting and lacking compassion.
niff is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 03:58 PM   #123
country flag Alex999

Alex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No woman had a right to abort any unborn child. I can never understand why does people think that woman knows whats right for the baby and herself. For a woman to abort a baby is such a horrible thing for any one especially without discussing it with their lover or their husband or their bf. To me if i did that i will forever feel horrible and regret it for the rest of my life and would never ever want a child after i had commited something disguisting. If the baby is still moving in your belly than its alive whether people wanna agree with it or not.

If a woman would at least have some heart to let the child live then maybe things would be better. But no person has a right to abort a child whether your a man or a woman.
sorry, but it's not a child. it's a fetus and yes women can decide whatever they want. It is legal. she didn't want to have a 'baby' and that's it ... not sure where you live (I guess Spain). Men can not get pregnant. I think that Connors was a primitive prick to disclose this in his book. People should respect and cherish their previous relationships.
Alex999 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 06:10 PM   #124
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

I think she lives in California. The U.S. is inundated with anti-abortion propaganda that sways people with little knowledge of life complexity or biology. I reference the "baby moving" comment. Generally, women don't feel movement until the fifth month although some detect it during the fourth month, Usually the propaganda ads show a fifth or sixth month fetus and not a two or three week fetus or even a two month fetus.

There are even people who demand a mother carry a child to term even though it puts her life at grave danger or if the baby when it is born will be fatally deformed or die a horrible death soon after birth.

For me, I would never advise someone to have an abortion simply because that must be an individual choice. I've heard women who decided to have an abortion tell their stories, and I think they examined all the options and decided what was best for everyone,, but the decisions were not without anguish. To condem each and every woman who made that decision is simply heartless.
star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 03:09 AM   #125
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond reputeTennis Fool has a reputation beyond reputeTennis Fool has a reputation beyond reputeTennis Fool has a reputation beyond reputeTennis Fool has a reputation beyond reputeTennis Fool has a reputation beyond reputeTennis Fool has a reputation beyond reputeTennis Fool has a reputation beyond reputeTennis Fool has a reputation beyond reputeTennis Fool has a reputation beyond reputeTennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Update:

Jimbo is doing the interview rounds on Friday, including The Today Show and Rock Center with Brian Williams.
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 06:06 AM   #126
country flag Lopez

Lopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I disagree with this on a fundamental level. A fetus is not a child and often unwanted pregnancies simply create more problems and destroy existing lives while giving a crappy life to a new person.

There is a pretty well-established correlation between abortion laws and crime rates (i.e. legalizing abortion results in lower crime), which is a pretty good argument from society's point of view.
lol, who will beat him? Wawrinka? Berdych? Gulbis? Rosol? Federer?

Only Del Potro can take him out before the semis, and he won't. Nadal is winning the AO, bet your house on it.
Somewhere out there, there is a homeless person who once took betting advice from GSMnadal
Lopez is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 07:21 PM   #127
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennis Fool View Post
Update:

Jimbo is doing the interview rounds on Friday, including The Today Show and Rock Center with Brian Williams.
Asshole.

And he knew very well what the headline for the book would be.

Jimmy always did like revenge.
star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 07:42 PM   #128
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennis Fool View Post
Update:

I usually don't watch these shows and definitely will avoid them this Friday
Lee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 10:12 PM   #129
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond reputeTennis Fool has a reputation beyond reputeTennis Fool has a reputation beyond reputeTennis Fool has a reputation beyond reputeTennis Fool has a reputation beyond reputeTennis Fool has a reputation beyond reputeTennis Fool has a reputation beyond reputeTennis Fool has a reputation beyond reputeTennis Fool has a reputation beyond reputeTennis Fool has a reputation beyond reputeTennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Asshole.

And he knew very well what the headline for the book would be.

Jimmy always did like revenge.
Ironically that he named the book "The Outsider," when being so would have kept him out of trouble
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 10:18 PM   #130
country flag Pirata.
the pirate queen.

Pirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topspindoctor View Post
A woman has the right to do whatever she wants with her own body, regardless of what some science fiction book claims is right or wrong. It's high time people let go of the petty morals and ethics that usually accompany these debates. Our technology allows the females the convenience of getting rid of unwanted....luggage. So, I say, it should be utilized - if the woman does not want the baby.

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Topspindoctor again."

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuitYerWhining View Post
Ever trolled, ever failed, no matter.
Post again, troll again, troll harder.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
mods drag this thread outside and have several spotted hyenas shit on it for 4 straight days. you may have to bribe the hyenas but they will shit on it.
Pirata. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 01:30 AM   #131
country flag thrust

thrust has a reputation beyond reputethrust has a reputation beyond reputethrust has a reputation beyond reputethrust has a reputation beyond reputethrust has a reputation beyond reputethrust has a reputation beyond reputethrust has a reputation beyond reputethrust has a reputation beyond reputethrust has a reputation beyond reputethrust has a reputation beyond reputethrust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SliceAce View Post
I think of Jimmy Connors as one of the biggest a-holes in tennis but here it's Chris Evert who comes off as a huge B!tch. I feel bad for him, though obviously a woman like that is better off with some other poor sap. No surprise she's been divorced four times now to 3 other poor saps.
SO TRUE! Chrissie always struck me as a total bitch. Jimmy, though no Boy Scout on the tennis court, seemed a likable guy off court.
thrust is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 01:43 AM   #132
country flag thrust

thrust has a reputation beyond reputethrust has a reputation beyond reputethrust has a reputation beyond reputethrust has a reputation beyond reputethrust has a reputation beyond reputethrust has a reputation beyond reputethrust has a reputation beyond reputethrust has a reputation beyond reputethrust has a reputation beyond reputethrust has a reputation beyond reputethrust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lopez View Post
I disagree with this on a fundamental level. A fetus is not a child and often unwanted pregnancies simply create more problems and destroy existing lives while giving a crappy life to a new person.

There is a pretty well-established correlation between abortion laws and crime rates (i.e. legalizing abortion results in lower crime), which is a pretty good argument from society's point of view.
BULLSHIT! Abortion IS murder of an innocent child Chrisie created. This was mutual sex, not ****, so IMO she had no morally acceptable reason to kill her child. She, even on her own, had plenty of money to support the child comfortably. At 19 Chris had plenty of time to have the baby and come back a champion. Others: Court, Goolagong and Clijsters did so at a later stage of their careers. Like BJK, Chrissie killed a baby to play tennis, which is beneath contempt.
Old 05-09-2013, 05:57 AM   #133
country flag Lopez

Lopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrust View Post
BULLSHIT! Abortion IS murder
No
lol, who will beat him? Wawrinka? Berdych? Gulbis? Rosol? Federer?

Only Del Potro can take him out before the semis, and he won't. Nadal is winning the AO, bet your house on it.
Somewhere out there, there is a homeless person who once took betting advice from GSMnadal
Lopez is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 01:04 PM   #134
country flag thrust

Quote:
Originally Posted by niff View Post
Personally I find that attitude disgusting and lacking compassion.
How about some compassion for the murdered helpless baby, instead of a greedy snotty bitch, that is and was Chris Evert? SUPPOSE YOUR MOTHER HAD ABORTED YOU, FOR NO NECESSARY REASON? Chrissie was rich, she was in good health, she was not ***** and Jimmy was not her brother. Killing a baby for none of the above reasons cold blooded murder-IMO.
Old 05-09-2013, 01:10 PM   #135
country flag niff

niff has a reputation beyond reputeniff has a reputation beyond reputeniff has a reputation beyond reputeniff has a reputation beyond reputeniff has a reputation beyond reputeniff has a reputation beyond reputeniff has a reputation beyond reputeniff has a reputation beyond reputeniff has a reputation beyond reputeniff has a reputation beyond reputeniff has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrust View Post
How about some compassion for the murdered helpless baby, instead of a greedy snotty bitch, that is and was Chris Evert? SUPPOSE YOUR MOTHER HAD ABORTED YOU, FOR NO NECESSARY REASON? Chrissie was rich, she was in good health, she was not ***** and Jimmy was not her brother. Killing a baby for none of the above reasons cold blooded murder-IMO.

It's a bunch of cells grouped together, not a baby. A potential life.

Last edited by niff : 05-09-2013 at 01:13 PM.
niff is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote