Jimmy Connors hints relationship with Chris Evert ended with pregnancy and abortion - Page 8 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-07-2013, 12:27 AM   #106
country flag daddy
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

daddy has a reputation beyond reputedaddy has a reputation beyond reputedaddy has a reputation beyond reputedaddy has a reputation beyond reputedaddy has a reputation beyond reputedaddy has a reputation beyond reputedaddy has a reputation beyond reputedaddy has a reputation beyond reputedaddy has a reputation beyond reputedaddy has a reputation beyond reputedaddy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jimmy Connors hints relationship with Chris Evert ended with pregnancy and aborti

"Man is conceived in sin and born in corruption and he passeth from the stink of the didie to the stench of the shroud. There is always something." (via Robert Penn Warren)
daddy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-07-2013, 12:28 AM   #107
country flag Abräumer

Abräumer has a reputation beyond reputeAbräumer has a reputation beyond reputeAbräumer has a reputation beyond reputeAbräumer has a reputation beyond reputeAbräumer has a reputation beyond reputeAbräumer has a reputation beyond reputeAbräumer has a reputation beyond reputeAbräumer has a reputation beyond reputeAbräumer has a reputation beyond reputeAbräumer has a reputation beyond reputeAbräumer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jimmy Connors hints relationship with Chris Evert ended with pregnancy and aborti

I like Evert more than I did before this news. Her career would have suffered a major blow if she had to miss over nine months for a mistake. It's her body.

Connors leaking this for publicity is in line with his character; no surprise.
Abräumer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 12:29 AM   #108
country flag Wing Man Frank
Banned!

Wing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naudio Spanlatine View Post
No woman had a right to abort any unborn child. I can never understand why does people think that woman knows whats right for the baby and herself. For a woman to abort a baby is such a horrible thing for any one especially without discussing it with their lover or their husband or their bf. To me if i did that i will forever feel horrible and regret it for the rest of my life and would never ever want a child after i had commited something disguisting. If the baby is still moving in your belly than its alive whether people wanna agree with it or not.

If a woman would at least have some heart to let the child live then maybe things would be better. But no person has a right to abort a child whether your a man or a woman.
Your coming at it from a completely wrong angle.

Leave religion out of it.
Wing Man Frank is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 12:46 AM   #109
country flag Topspindoctor

Topspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No woman had a right to abort any unborn child. I can never understand why does people think that woman knows whats right for the baby and herself. For a woman to abort a baby is such a horrible thing for any one especially without discussing it with their lover or their husband or their bf. To me if i did that i will forever feel horrible and regret it for the rest of my life and would never ever want a child after i had commited something disguisting. If the baby is still moving in your belly than its alive whether people wanna agree with it or not.

If a woman would at least have some heart to let the child live then maybe things would be better. But no person has a right to abort a child whether your a man or a woman.
A woman has the right to do whatever she wants with her own body, regardless of what some science fiction book claims is right or wrong. It's high time people let go of the petty morals and ethics that usually accompany these debates. Our technology allows the females the convenience of getting rid of unwanted....luggage. So, I say, it should be utilized - if the woman does not want the baby.

Frauderer will NEVER win another slam
Crocodilovic will fall
Nadal will reclaim number #1 in 2015.
Topspindoctor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 12:56 AM   #110
country flag Gliese581

Gliese581 has a reputation beyond reputeGliese581 has a reputation beyond reputeGliese581 has a reputation beyond reputeGliese581 has a reputation beyond reputeGliese581 has a reputation beyond reputeGliese581 has a reputation beyond reputeGliese581 has a reputation beyond reputeGliese581 has a reputation beyond reputeGliese581 has a reputation beyond reputeGliese581 has a reputation beyond reputeGliese581 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

and you really have no right to judge her for what she did. A woman has every tight to abort a baby
Gliese581 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 01:06 AM   #111
country flag daddy
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

daddy has a reputation beyond reputedaddy has a reputation beyond reputedaddy has a reputation beyond reputedaddy has a reputation beyond reputedaddy has a reputation beyond reputedaddy has a reputation beyond reputedaddy has a reputation beyond reputedaddy has a reputation beyond reputedaddy has a reputation beyond reputedaddy has a reputation beyond reputedaddy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topspindoctor View Post
A woman has the right to do whatever she wants with her own body, regardless of what some science fiction book claims is right or wrong. It's high time people let go of the petty morals and ethics that usually accompany these debates. Our technology allows the females the convenience of getting rid of unwanted....luggage. So, I say, it should be utilized - if the woman does not want the baby.
Well said, but just for the sake of argument, what are you thoughts when man has one night stand and women becomes pregnant and doesn't want to abort? Should the guy do the "right thing" and pay for for next 20 something years while all he wanted was a good time or should the rule of it's my body (that works hard for the $ I earn and don't want to pay for apply......?)
daddy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 01:08 AM   #112
Banned!

Wing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddy View Post
Well said, but just for the sake of argument, what are you thoughts when man has one night stand and women becomes pregnant and doesn't want to abort? Should the guy do the "right thing" and pay for for next 20 something years while all he wanted was a good time or should the rule of it's my body (that works hard for the $ I earn and don't want to pay for apply......?)
If you are stupid enough to have unprotected sex during a one-night stand then you should accept the consequences.

But that is massively off-topic.
Old 05-07-2013, 02:17 AM   #113
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wing Man Frank View Post
Your coming at it from a completely wrong angle.

Leave religion out of it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Topspindoctor View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gliese581 View Post
and you really have no right to judge her for what she did. A woman has every tight to abort a baby
I didnt even bring religion into it at all. It doesnt make any sense at all whether its religion or not. To me its just pathetic and makes the woman look very irresponsible on their behalf. If the woman does not want the baby than why not just adopt it. If the baby is still breathing why kill it. It doesnt make any sense. If the baby was dead in terms sick and is not healthy enough for life in her belly than yes abort it, but if the baby was still kicking and breathing whether you think so or not, it doesnt make her right to do it.
Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg 52m
Aside from everything else, Petra Kvitova is also the first player in WTA history to successfully recover from Radek Stepanek... #Wimbledon
Quote:
Originally Posted by jalusbrian View Post
Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg 1h
Yes, Genie Bouchard is the next Maria Sharapova...in that she's being overwhelmed by Petra Kvitova in a #Wimbledon final. Up 6-3, 2-0.:
:
deestruction.tumblr.com

Last edited by Naudio Spanlatine : 05-07-2013 at 02:21 AM.
Naudio Spanlatine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 02:27 AM   #114
Banned!

Are you religious?
Old 05-07-2013, 02:30 AM   #115
I wanna taste u.

Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Are you religious?
No i am not. i dont have to be religious to not believe in abortion. Too many men and woman especially are so irresponsible with their bodies. As a woman i feel ashame that most women cant even control their own bodies. Men are also the same too. I just dont agree with abortion at all, most people in this world would kill to have a baby in their lives. I feel sorry for the young kids and babies that have to deal irresponsible parents.
Aside from everything else, Petra Kvitova is also the first player in WTA history to successfully recover from Radek Stepanek... #Wimbledon
Quote:
Yes, Genie Bouchard is the next Maria Sharapova...in that she's being overwhelmed by Petra Kvitova in a #Wimbledon final. Up 6-3, 2-0.:
:
deestruction.tumblr.com

Last edited by Naudio Spanlatine : 05-07-2013 at 02:34 AM.
Old 05-07-2013, 02:34 AM   #116
Banned!

Quote:
No i am not. i dont have to be religious to not believe in abortion. Too many men and woman especially are so irresponsible with their bodies. As a woman i feel ashame that most women cant even control their own bodies. Men are also the same too. I just dont agree with abortion at all, most people in this world would kill to have a baby in their lives.
You don't agree with it, others are fine with it.

What makes your opinion correct and theirs wrong?
Old 05-07-2013, 02:36 AM   #117
I wanna taste u.

Quote:
You don't agree with it, others are fine with it.

What makes your opinion correct and theirs wrong?
I didnt say my opinion is right. You dont have to agree with me, im not asking you too. Im just trying to explain what i believe is right in my own opinion.
Quote:
:
deestruction.tumblr.com
Old 05-07-2013, 02:42 AM   #118
Banned!

Quote:
I didnt say my opinion is right. You dont have to agree with me, im not asking you too. Im just trying to explain what i believe is right in my own opinion.
Fair enough. I don't think the point of the thread is to discuss the issue of abortion personally but never mind.
Old 05-07-2013, 02:44 AM   #119
I wanna taste u.

Quote:
Fair enough. I don't think the point of the thread is to discuss the issue of abortion personally but never mind.
I dislike the both of them equally but i dont like what connors put on the book because it so private but i also dont like what chris did. So like i said both i disagree on those terms.
Quote:
:
deestruction.tumblr.com
Old 05-07-2013, 03:07 AM   #120
country flag Kat_YYZ
Registered Fed fan

Kat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddy View Post
carry your own condoms. if she says she has some or that she's on the pill, smile and say, "that's nice..." and proceed to use your own. EVERY TIME.