Jimmy Connors hints relationship with Chris Evert ended with pregnancy and abortion - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-05-2013, 04:09 AM   #61
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jimmy Connors hints relationship with Chris Evert ended with pregnancy and aborti

this should have been kept private but connors has always been an ass.

mods, do something useful for a change and move this to off topic now

Old 05-05-2013, 04:12 AM   #62
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jimmy Connors hints relationship with Chris Evert ended with pregnancy and aborti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looner View Post
She didn't even ask for his opinion and straight out told him what will happen.
because connors was pregnant too?
Old 05-05-2013, 04:16 AM   #63
country flag abraxas21

Quote:
Originally Posted by SliceAce View Post
Wow this is still in GM? First we have a gay marriage thread where everyone who doesn't agree 100% with whatever homosexuals say is banned, now we have an abortion thread where a woman is a saint for not telling her fiancee and the father of her child about an abortion while the man is the a$$hole for revealing this information. One is a book, the other is murder. Only on MTF (at least when the TF idiots flood in)

Are all these threads just honeypots to ban anyone who doesn't comply to the political agenda of the mods? It appears that way. Why they decide now to make GM into liberalpolitics.com/forums I don't know, but this forum gets more ridiculous every day.

clown
Old 05-05-2013, 05:10 AM   #64
country flag Kat_YYZ
Registered Fed fan

Kat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond repute

What a jerk. I don't understand this need to "tell all". What is so wrong with taking some things to your grave? It's no one else's business anyways. Surprised to see it from someone so old & not from the 'social media generation' -- where every one of your trips to the toilet has to be tweeted and instagrammed for your friends to comment on.
Old 05-05-2013, 06:32 AM   #65
country flag Pirata.
the pirate queen.

Pirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
They were both multi-millionaires already, they could have easily paid someone to raise the kid 24/7 for the rest of his/her life and it wouldn't have made a dent on their finances or careers. Purely selfish decision.
So having the kid and dumping it on nannies so they could focus on tennis isn't selfish either?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheepleBuster View Post
Like Agassi doing meth? The only thing private was Armstrong doping all those years and admitting it on Oprah than in a book. Everything else is fair game my friend.
Agassi doing meth was his own issue, he didn't drag anyone else to it the way Jimmy is doing here. Apples and oranges.
verdasco

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuitYerWhining View Post
Ever trolled, ever failed, no matter.
Post again, troll again, troll harder.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
mods drag this thread outside and have several spotted hyenas shit on it for 4 straight days. you may have to bribe the hyenas but they will shit on it.
Pirata. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 08:22 AM   #66
country flag Hypnotize

Hypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond repute

I've never liked Conners but he has proved himself to be a complete lowlife by revealing a very private matter like this just to sell more copies of his book.
Hypnotize is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 08:25 AM   #67
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

Amazing how people argue with such conviction on a topic where they have such little and mostly one-sided information to go by.
This is detachment -- 
when the old is over and the new has not yet come. 
If you are afraid, the state may be distressing, 
but there is really nothing to be afraid of. 
Remember the instruction: 
Whatever you come across -- go beyond.”
tennizen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 08:29 AM   #68
country flag Thanos

Thanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond repute

good decision by evert. who the hell would want to have connors demon spawn?
Thanos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 08:34 AM   #69
country flag Hypnotize

Hypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wow this is still in GM? First we have a gay marriage thread where everyone who doesn't agree 100% with whatever homosexuals say is banned, now we have an abortion thread where a woman is a saint for not telling her fiancee and the father of her child about an abortion while the man is the a$$hole for revealing this information. One is a book, the other is murder. Only on MTF (at least when the TF idiots flood in)

Are all these threads just honeypots to ban anyone who doesn't comply to the political agenda of the mods? It appears that way. Why they decide now to make GM into liberalpolitics.com/forums I don't know, but this forum gets more ridiculous every day.
Life is not easy for ignorant people these days so you have my sympathy.

If you don't believe in homosexual marriage, don't marry another man. If you don't believe in abortion, don't get a girl pregnant until you are both certain you are ready. It doesn't mean you have the right to impose your puritanical views on others.
Old 05-05-2013, 09:57 AM   #70
country flag twoflower

twoflower has a reputation beyond reputetwoflower has a reputation beyond reputetwoflower has a reputation beyond reputetwoflower has a reputation beyond reputetwoflower has a reputation beyond reputetwoflower has a reputation beyond reputetwoflower has a reputation beyond reputetwoflower has a reputation beyond reputetwoflower has a reputation beyond reputetwoflower has a reputation beyond reputetwoflower has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honestly View Post
I think Connors had the asshole gene.
If he had the pregnancy might never have happened

Seems like they discussed it and she had the abortion anyway, which was probably the best call. It's incredibly inconsiderate of him to reveal private matters without consulting her though

Last edited by twoflower : 05-05-2013 at 02:28 PM.
twoflower is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 01:09 PM   #71
country flag Looner

Looner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxas21 View Post
because connors was pregnant too?
Just so much wrong with this kind of thinking. What if they were recently married and she still went ahead and had the abortion without his consent? I know it's pointless discussing this with people who think anything different than "it's not his body, so he doesn't have a say" is wrong but it just amazes me that so many flood in to this side of the argument in this day and age.

The fact he revealed it now really is a bit classless but as I said it was also part of his life.

The "Who plays tennis?" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lopez View Post
Say what you want about Federer playing Baghdatis and Gonzo in AO finals... But at least he won them

Last edited by Looner : 05-05-2013 at 06:02 PM.
Looner is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 03:16 PM   #72
Knotty Fort

Knotty Fort has a reputation beyond reputeKnotty Fort has a reputation beyond reputeKnotty Fort has a reputation beyond reputeKnotty Fort has a reputation beyond reputeKnotty Fort has a reputation beyond reputeKnotty Fort has a reputation beyond reputeKnotty Fort has a reputation beyond reputeKnotty Fort has a reputation beyond reputeKnotty Fort has a reputation beyond reputeKnotty Fort has a reputation beyond reputeKnotty Fort has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
They were both multi-millionaires already, they could have easily paid someone to raise the kid 24/7 for the rest of his/her life and it wouldn't have made a dent on their finances or careers. Purely selfish decision.
Spoken like an entitled male who thinks that only men has the privilege of retaining his career over family. Chauvinistic pig.
Knotty Fort is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 06:00 PM   #73
country flag kaneye

kaneye has a reputation beyond reputekaneye has a reputation beyond reputekaneye has a reputation beyond reputekaneye has a reputation beyond reputekaneye has a reputation beyond reputekaneye has a reputation beyond reputekaneye has a reputation beyond reputekaneye has a reputation beyond reputekaneye has a reputation beyond reputekaneye has a reputation beyond reputekaneye has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypnotize View Post
Life is not easy for ignorant people these days so you have my sympathy.

If you don't believe in homosexual marriage, don't marry another man. If you don't believe in abortion, don't get a girl pregnant until you are both certain you are ready. It doesn't mean you have the right to impose your puritanical views on others.

Amen to that
kaneye is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 06:11 PM   #74
country flag Hypnotize

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovetheblues_86 View Post
Whats inportant is that another life was killed inside the womb. Those two will go to hell
I'm guessing you miss the good old days when they burned witches at the stake.
Old 05-05-2013, 06:12 PM   #75
country flag SheepleBuster

SheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovetheblues_86 View Post
Whats inportant is that another life was killed inside the womb. Those two will go to hell
I completely agree with you. Those two should go to hell. But do me a favor. Can you show me on a map where hell is? Can I use GPS to get to that place? You know Satan loves you

Watch International TV
SheepleBuster is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote