Jimmy Connors hints relationship with Chris Evert ended with pregnancy and abortion - Page 10 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-09-2013, 04:53 PM   #136
country flag kaneye

kaneye has a reputation beyond reputekaneye has a reputation beyond reputekaneye has a reputation beyond reputekaneye has a reputation beyond reputekaneye has a reputation beyond reputekaneye has a reputation beyond reputekaneye has a reputation beyond reputekaneye has a reputation beyond reputekaneye has a reputation beyond reputekaneye has a reputation beyond reputekaneye has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jimmy Connors hints relationship with Chris Evert ended with pregnancy and aborti

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrust View Post
BULLSHIT! Abortion IS murder of an innocent child Chrisie created. This was mutual sex, not ****, so IMO she had no morally acceptable reason to kill her child. She, even on her own, had plenty of money to support the child comfortably.
But YOU have a morally acceptable reason to pass judgement on what Chris Evert - or anyone else - elects to do regarding an unwanted pregnancy?

Money??? So if anyone without money choses to abort, that's ok with you? Great argument there

What any woman choses to do with an unwanted pregnancy is her business and hers alone. Not yours, not your daddy's and not your neighbour's. Put that in your pipe and smoke it coz that will never change
kaneye is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-09-2013, 05:51 PM   #137
country flag Alya_C

Alya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jimmy Connors hints relationship with Chris Evert ended with pregnancy and aborti

What I don't get is why this is turning into fanatic debate where:
if you are pro-life => religious nutcase, hitler lover, neanderthal, etc.
of you are pro-abortion => murderer, you'll burn in hell, etc.
There are a lot of Shades of Grey (pun intended) between those two extremes IMO.

Maybe closing the thread would be a good ideia before this completely derails off topic...
Alya_C is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 06:05 PM   #138
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrust View Post
BULLSHIT! Abortion IS murder of an innocent child Chrisie created. This was mutual sex, not ****, so IMO she had no morally acceptable reason to kill her child. She, even on her own, had plenty of money to support the child comfortably. At 19 Chris had plenty of time to have the baby and come back a champion. Others: Court, Goolagong and Clijsters did so at a later stage of their careers. Like BJK, Chrissie killed a baby to play tennis, which is beneath contempt.
baby? child?

She gave birth and killed her child?

I must have missed that.

You have no idea if she aborted at 3 weeks or 6 months. The "baby" and "child" speak is just more anti abortion propaganda.
star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 08:41 PM   #139
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond reputeTennis Fool has a reputation beyond reputeTennis Fool has a reputation beyond reputeTennis Fool has a reputation beyond reputeTennis Fool has a reputation beyond reputeTennis Fool has a reputation beyond reputeTennis Fool has a reputation beyond reputeTennis Fool has a reputation beyond reputeTennis Fool has a reputation beyond reputeTennis Fool has a reputation beyond reputeTennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Update: Jimmy talks about Evert here:

http://www.nbcnews.com/video/rock-ce...02645#51802461

I looked to see if the whole interview was up on YouTube, but doesn't look like it yet.
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 01:30 AM   #140
country flag Chair Umpire
Banned!

Chair Umpire has a reputation beyond reputeChair Umpire has a reputation beyond reputeChair Umpire has a reputation beyond reputeChair Umpire has a reputation beyond reputeChair Umpire has a reputation beyond reputeChair Umpire has a reputation beyond reputeChair Umpire has a reputation beyond reputeChair Umpire has a reputation beyond reputeChair Umpire has a reputation beyond reputeChair Umpire has a reputation beyond reputeChair Umpire has a reputation beyond repute

Doesn't this belong to off-topic?
Chair Umpire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 01:39 AM   #141
heya
Banned!

heya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond repute

I know. Good threads were removed but this thread's on GM.
heya is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 03:49 AM   #142
country flag Mr. Oracle

Mr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by heya View Post
I know. Good threads were removed but this thread's on GM.
Heya, why did you remove your avatar? Are you practising asceticism now or do you just want to be more mysterious? Will you put the ostrich-mona lisa back?