who's going? - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-09-2005, 07:46 PM   #16
country flag Gabriela sab

Gabriela sab has a reputation beyond reputeGabriela sab has a reputation beyond reputeGabriela sab has a reputation beyond reputeGabriela sab has a reputation beyond reputeGabriela sab has a reputation beyond reputeGabriela sab has a reputation beyond reputeGabriela sab has a reputation beyond reputeGabriela sab has a reputation beyond reputeGabriela sab has a reputation beyond reputeGabriela sab has a reputation beyond reputeGabriela sab has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: who's going?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elwing
Gabriela Sab... thanks for your pics!! really awesome.. she does look so much better throughout the years...

And no word yet about who's gonna hand the trophies but you know how this is... if she's at home she'll come , i'm sure, specially after all the probs this tournament passed through and the important she thinks is to have a tournament at Home...

Hey Elwing

Gaby was there yesterday, was watching Calleri, unfortunately I couldn't make it, but some of my friends saw her. Did anyone see her?

I felt so bad for Calleri. I really wanted him to win.
Gabriela sab is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-09-2005, 08:15 PM   #17
country flag Elwing

Elwing has a reputation beyond reputeElwing has a reputation beyond reputeElwing has a reputation beyond reputeElwing has a reputation beyond reputeElwing has a reputation beyond reputeElwing has a reputation beyond reputeElwing has a reputation beyond reputeElwing has a reputation beyond reputeElwing has a reputation beyond reputeElwing has a reputation beyond reputeElwing has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: who's going?

I saw her on TV!!! unfortunatly i went home thingking that rain would delay matches and i won't be able to watch Gastón ... can you imagine my face when they show her??!!!!

Oh my luck! not only missed her but also the great first set of Gaudio - Luzzi! no complains going on friday and on sunday!

A la legión Argentina SALUD!

Gabriela, Martina, Steffi...
... gracias por la magia

Last edited by Elwing : 02-09-2005 at 08:19 PM.
Elwing is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2005, 08:30 PM   #18
country flag Gabriela sab

Gabriela sab has a reputation beyond reputeGabriela sab has a reputation beyond reputeGabriela sab has a reputation beyond reputeGabriela sab has a reputation beyond reputeGabriela sab has a reputation beyond reputeGabriela sab has a reputation beyond reputeGabriela sab has a reputation beyond reputeGabriela sab has a reputation beyond reputeGabriela sab has a reputation beyond reputeGabriela sab has a reputation beyond reputeGabriela sab has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: who's going?

I know.. it feels horrible. Atleast you saw her on tv. I missed that too.
enjoy it if you get to go this weekend. hope we both see her.
Gabriela sab is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote