The 'Mardy Has No Hair!' Thread - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-03-2005, 04:16 AM   #46
country flag Éowyn

Éowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The 'Mardy Has No Hair!' Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by roisin
ok now, in fairness he does have a bit of hair. its not as if his head is shiny or something
you have any idea what you have just done to my poor little brain! i have mental images of bald mardy! aahhhhhh!!!!
~~Feli~Daniele~Arnaud~Fernando~Seb~Andy~~
~Taylor~Mike & Bob~Marat~Julien~
and to my girls
~~Sanja~Daniela~Ana~Dinara~~

You're kind of like the blonde chick in the Munsters
http://www.menstennisforums.com/imag...ine=1151095902

Proud to be a Sparette

Last edited by Éowyn : 02-04-2005 at 04:34 PM.
Éowyn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-03-2005, 09:43 AM   #47
country flag fangirl

fangirl has a reputation beyond reputefangirl has a reputation beyond reputefangirl has a reputation beyond reputefangirl has a reputation beyond reputefangirl has a reputation beyond reputefangirl has a reputation beyond reputefangirl has a reputation beyond reputefangirl has a reputation beyond reputefangirl has a reputation beyond reputefangirl has a reputation beyond reputefangirl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1jackson2001
But when he had the ponytail hair wasn't that bad? Or do you like guys with long hair in ponytails?
I usually don't like Ponytails on guys, but I loved Mardy's ponytail.
fangirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2005, 10:43 AM   #48
country flag tennis_fan_4ever

tennis_fan_4ever has much to be proud oftennis_fan_4ever has much to be proud oftennis_fan_4ever has much to be proud oftennis_fan_4ever has much to be proud oftennis_fan_4ever has much to be proud oftennis_fan_4ever has much to be proud oftennis_fan_4ever has much to be proud oftennis_fan_4ever has much to be proud oftennis_fan_4ever has much to be proud of

i wonder if ally likes his hair cut? i like no matter what his is like. hes goergous plain and simple. and hes MY MAN lol. i will admit i do LOVE him in his long sexy hair and especialy when its up in a pony tail. sooooooooooooooo hot. i hope he and ally break up...i want him to be happy but i just have a feeling that shes not good for him. its jealousy people. im really intuitive and my guy says that she isnt right for him so i hope he realizes it before its to late. LUV YA MARDY!
tennis_fan_4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2005, 11:27 AM   #49
country flag fangirl

fangirl has a reputation beyond reputefangirl has a reputation beyond reputefangirl has a reputation beyond reputefangirl has a reputation beyond reputefangirl has a reputation beyond reputefangirl has a reputation beyond reputefangirl has a reputation beyond reputefangirl has a reputation beyond reputefangirl has a reputation beyond reputefangirl has a reputation beyond reputefangirl has a reputation beyond repute

Bitchy thing to say much? You have no reason to want them to break up other then the fact that you are a pathetic jealous little girl. If you really like someone, then why would you begrudge their happiness? Get over it - seriously - it doesn't look good on you.

Oh and it sucks to be you, because Mardy is going to Marry Andy Roddick some day
Old 02-03-2005, 03:37 PM   #50
country flag roisin

roisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Éowyn
you have any idea what you have just done to my poor little brain! :cared: i have mental images of bald mardy! aahhhhhh!!!!
now be glad he has at least a bit of hair!

One muppet, who wishes to remain anonymous, has this to say: "You know, I uhhhh cannot stay all the time at the you know, base of the line. Too much uhhhh pression."

It is your turn to help - The "Save A Muppet Foundation" needs you!
roisin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2005, 10:53 PM   #51
country flag Golfnduck

Golfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kell
Bitchy thing to say much? You have no reason to want them to break up other then the fact that you are a pathetic jealous little girl. If you really like someone, then why would you begrudge their happiness? Get over it - seriously - it doesn't look good on you.

Oh and it sucks to be you, because Mardy is going to Marry Andy Roddick some day
No kidding, get over it girl. If Mardy is happy with his girlfriend let him be happy.

GOOD LUCK TO: ANDY, HAAS, MARDY, BRYANS, JAMES, DJOKOVIC, MOODIE, ROBBY, MOYA, SAFIN, GICQUEL

DAVIS CUP CHAMPS FOR 2007!!!!!!!!!! WAY TO GO USA!!!!!!!
Golfnduck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2005, 02:51 AM   #52
country flag tennis_fan_4ever

tennis_fan_4ever has much to be proud oftennis_fan_4ever has much to be proud oftennis_fan_4ever has much to be proud oftennis_fan_4ever has much to be proud oftennis_fan_4ever has much to be proud oftennis_fan_4ever has much to be proud oftennis_fan_4ever has much to be proud oftennis_fan_4ever has much to be proud oftennis_fan_4ever has much to be proud of

im meant its NOT jealousy! i am happy for mardy and i want him to be happy but u dont know me u dont know my intuition and when mardy gets hurt dont come back to me saying oh u were right. trust me. i know mardy pretty well....whether or not u wanna believe it my cousin lives next to him in Tampa and ive gotten to know him really well and ive met ally and shes kinda nice but i see through the acts ppl put on. she isnt as sweet as she seems. i want the best for him and i want him to be happy but it wont last w ally. god cant someone say their opinion with out being crucified. u dont know him....i DO!

and for Kell: odds are im older then u so shut ur mouth. i didnt wanna start anything by saying what i said. but then u decided to start fighting w me when u dont even know me. if u wanna fight...i'll give u a fight.
tennis_fan_4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2005, 03:25 AM   #53
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennis_fan_4ever
im meant its NOT jealousy! i am happy for mardy and i want him to be happy but u dont know me u dont know my intuition and when mardy gets hurt dont come back to me saying oh u were right. trust me. i know mardy pretty well....whether or not u wanna believe it my cousin lives next to him in Tampa and ive gotten to know him really well and ive met ally and shes kinda nice but i see through the acts ppl put on. she isnt as sweet as she seems. i want the best for him and i want him to be happy but it wont last w ally. god cant someone say their opinion with out being crucified. u dont know him....i DO!

and for Kell: odds are im older then u so shut ur mouth. i didnt wanna start anything by saying what i said. but then u decided to start fighting w me when u dont even know me. if u wanna fight...i'll give u a fight.
Holy crap, chill out. If you wanna be treated like an adult, act and type like one.

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2005, 08:51 AM   #54
country flag fangirl

I am not trying to pick a fight with anyone. I just simply don't think it is nice to say stuff like that on the internet. People are perfectly welcome to stated their opinions, but saying that you want someone to break up with their partner is not something that tends to go down well unless you are telling someone to dump Colin Farrell because he can't keep it in his pants. It is just unclassy and almost never goes down well.

I may be younger then a lot of people around here, but I like to think that I am friendly & well spoken (if you look past a bit of fun with the 12 year old translator) so I don't see what age has to do with it. Age does not always equal maturity, and that is not a direct attack on you, just a statement.

Last edited by Kell : 02-04-2005 at 08:54 AM.
Old 02-04-2005, 02:47 PM   #55
country flag Deboogle!.

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

Kell, based on the birthday in your profile, you're about the same age as a lot of people here. But I agree, age is just a number, it's how you act, and I thought you were much older than what your birthday says.

Just ignore this person and worry about yourself

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Old 02-04-2005, 04:27 PM   #56
country flag Éowyn

Éowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

"I'm not jealous but..." you can usually guarantee whatever comes after that sentence is always jealousy. you are totally jealous and bitching about ally coz of you being jealous, and it's out of order! get over it alreday. Mardy is not about to dump her coz you say so and what we think makes no difference anyway. I've been a mardy fan for a long time now and since he's bene with ally he seems much happier than he has been before, and i'm glad of that!

Quote:

i'd put bets on you being younger than quite few of us in here actually, and if you really are looking for a fight there are a quite a few here who would give you one! don't threaten people unless you actually have a reason and something to follow through with.

seriously you need to get your head together, jealousy is just not worth it. If you have a good reason for disliking ally then by all means tell us what it is, but if it's just a feeling keep it to yourself and let us get back to the decent stuff!
~~Feli~Daniele~Arnaud~Fernando~Seb~Andy~~
~Taylor~Mike & Bob~Marat~Julien~
and to my girls
~~Sanja~Daniela~Ana~Dinara~~

You're kind of like the blonde chick in the Munsters
http://www.menstennisforums.com/imag...ine=1151095902

Proud to be a Sparette

Last edited by Éowyn : 02-04-2005 at 04:33 PM.
Éowyn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2005, 06:05 PM   #57
country flag Flushing_Ace

Flushing_Ace has a reputation beyond reputeFlushing_Ace has a reputation beyond reputeFlushing_Ace has a reputation beyond reputeFlushing_Ace has a reputation beyond reputeFlushing_Ace has a reputation beyond reputeFlushing_Ace has a reputation beyond reputeFlushing_Ace has a reputation beyond reputeFlushing_Ace has a reputation beyond reputeFlushing_Ace has a reputation beyond reputeFlushing_Ace has a reputation beyond reputeFlushing_Ace has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debstah
Holy crap, chill out. If you wanna be treated like an adult, act and type like one.
Holy crap and chill out always look good together.

I've never seen red dots by a name before. I take it that's not a good thing?
Flushing_Ace is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2005, 07:03 PM   #58
country flag aceit

aceit has a reputation beyond reputeaceit has a reputation beyond reputeaceit has a reputation beyond reputeaceit has a reputation beyond reputeaceit has a reputation beyond reputeaceit has a reputation beyond reputeaceit has a reputation beyond reputeaceit has a reputation beyond reputeaceit has a reputation beyond reputeaceit has a reputation beyond reputeaceit has a reputation beyond repute

Anywaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay ....
Old 02-04-2005, 07:26 PM   #59
country flag snaillyyy
rainha (:

snaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond repute

Exactly aceit !!! plus the Holy crap and chill just about sum it up!

I am glad I get some of the next tournament on TV then I can actually see what the haicut looks like, I might still need to take a deep breath before I look!

snaillyyy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2005, 07:36 PM   #60
country flag Deboogle!.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flushing_Ace
I've never seen red dots by a name before. I take it that's not a good thing?
No, it's not. It means the person has been bad-repped a lot.

Carole, you're assuming Mardy makes the SF so you can see it on tv. How bold of you