The 'Mardy Has No Hair!' Thread - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-25-2005, 07:16 PM   #1
country flag roisin

roisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond repute
Default The 'Mardy Has No Hair!' Thread

man just cos i love the lack of hair mardy has going on i decided to have a thread where u can all (Éowyn ) tell me how nice his hair actually was. ok so i like it. debate

One muppet, who wishes to remain anonymous, has this to say: "You know, I uhhhh cannot stay all the time at the you know, base of the line. Too much uhhhh pression."

It is your turn to help - The "Save A Muppet Foundation" needs you!
roisin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-25-2005, 07:57 PM   #2
country flag aceit

aceit has a reputation beyond reputeaceit has a reputation beyond reputeaceit has a reputation beyond reputeaceit has a reputation beyond reputeaceit has a reputation beyond reputeaceit has a reputation beyond reputeaceit has a reputation beyond reputeaceit has a reputation beyond reputeaceit has a reputation beyond reputeaceit has a reputation beyond reputeaceit has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The 'Mardy Has No Hair!' Thread

By the time I like it, it will grow. Which is good.

Last edited by aceit : 01-25-2005 at 08:01 PM.
aceit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2005, 08:23 PM   #3
country flag sophia_c

sophia_c has a reputation beyond reputesophia_c has a reputation beyond reputesophia_c has a reputation beyond reputesophia_c has a reputation beyond reputesophia_c has a reputation beyond reputesophia_c has a reputation beyond reputesophia_c has a reputation beyond reputesophia_c has a reputation beyond reputesophia_c has a reputation beyond reputesophia_c has a reputation beyond reputesophia_c has a reputation beyond repute

Well I love mardy's hair just the way it is.........hope he doesn't grow it again!!!!

A big c'mon to Mardy....
sophia_c is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2005, 08:43 PM   #4
country flag roisin

roisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond repute

he reminded me of david beckham with his last hairstyle so im glad hes gone for the shaven look

One muppet, who wishes to remain anonymous, has this to say: "You know, I uhhhh cannot stay all the time at the you know, base of the line. Too much uhhhh pression."

Old 01-25-2005, 09:07 PM   #5
country flag aceit

aceit has a reputation beyond reputeaceit has a reputation beyond reputeaceit has a reputation beyond reputeaceit has a reputation beyond reputeaceit has a reputation beyond reputeaceit has a reputation beyond reputeaceit has a reputation beyond reputeaceit has a reputation beyond reputeaceit has a reputation beyond reputeaceit has a reputation beyond reputeaceit has a reputation beyond repute

This is by far the best Mardy hair picture you will EVER find, IMO.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dunlop.jpg (5.7 KB, 65 views)
Old 01-25-2005, 09:23 PM   #6
country flag roisin

mmmhhhh!!!!! quite hot indeed!

Old 01-25-2005, 09:26 PM   #7
country flag aceit

I can't stop looking at the picture on my computer. I think it's the hottest one of him.
Old 01-26-2005, 12:13 PM   #8
country flag ataptc

ataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond repute

I agree that was his best hairstyle imo..hope he'll grow it out and keep it like that
ataptc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2005, 05:52 PM   #9
country flag Aleksa's Laydee

Aleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond repute

he better grow it by the time he comes to the uk

Dmitry Tursunov

*mmm sweaty hugs from dima *
[Faithful Mitya Slave]

Mardy Fish
[Big right back at ya dude]
Thomas Johansson
Jonas Bjorkman - Joachim Johansson - Simon Aspelin - Jiri Novak - Richard Gasquet
Andy Murray - Fernando Gonzalez - Max Mirnyi - Jan Michael Gambill
James Blake - Greg Rusedski - Alex Bogdanovic
Andrew Kennaugh & Michael Ryderstedt ♥
Aleksa's Laydee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2005, 03:11 AM   #10
country flag Éowyn

Éowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: The 'Mardy Has No Hair!' Thread

aww roisin thank you!

yes heres some piccies of mardy with pwetty hair

he used to be so cute, i just wnated to hug him when he looked like that

(behind the head view)

of course there was also some dodgy hair

~~Feli~Daniele~Arnaud~Fernando~Seb~Andy~~
~Taylor~Mike & Bob~Marat~Julien~
and to my girls
~~Sanja~Daniela~Ana~Dinara~~

You're kind of like the blonde chick in the Munsters
http://www.menstennisforums.com/imag...ine=1151095902

Proud to be a Sparette
Éowyn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2005, 03:50 PM   #11
country flag roisin

yeah the headband look was a bit dodgey alrite but my god hes looks so cute & young in those!!! thanks 4 the pics

Old 01-27-2005, 04:50 PM   #12
country flag aceit

I love his hair when it's normal cut... like the third picture.
Old 01-27-2005, 05:23 PM   #13
country flag sophia_c

sophia_c has a reputation beyond reputesophia_c has a reputation beyond reputesophia_c has a reputation beyond reputesophia_c has a reputation beyond reputesophia_c has a reputation beyond reputesophia_c has a reputation beyond reputesophia_c has a reputation beyond reputesophia_c has a reputation beyond reputesophia_c has a reputation beyond reputesophia_c has a reputation beyond reputesophia_c has a reputation beyond repute

“I got off the court and I took a shower and I didn’t have any conditioner, and you know how it is when you don’t have any conditioner, it just knots up,” Fish said of his decision to get shorn. “I tried to tie it back and it hurt, and it was pulling my hair and my hair was coming out, and I was like, ‘I’ve had enough.’ ”

I still laugh when I read this...believe me..this is so not Mardy...definetly the time to cut it off if he was thinking like this!!!!!

Now you all know why he cut his hair....his $50 haircut......

Oh the photos...they are good. I have seem them before but I could never tire of looking at and enjoying them...Thanks

Mardy
Old 01-27-2005, 06:37 PM   #14
country flag roisin

hahaha i think the 2nd picture should be used in a vodafone ad or something

Old 01-27-2005, 07:47 PM   #15
country flag sophia_c

My favourite is the first picture....thats Mardy for me and the last one too....thats what he looked like at Wimbledon 2003 when he took a set off Roger on Centre Court.....I was there....it was brilliant!!!!

Mardy