Pete will retire - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-25-2002, 08:51 PM   #1
John.Charles

John.Charles has a reputation beyond reputeJohn.Charles has a reputation beyond reputeJohn.Charles has a reputation beyond reputeJohn.Charles has a reputation beyond reputeJohn.Charles has a reputation beyond reputeJohn.Charles has a reputation beyond reputeJohn.Charles has a reputation beyond reputeJohn.Charles has a reputation beyond reputeJohn.Charles has a reputation beyond reputeJohn.Charles has a reputation beyond reputeJohn.Charles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Pete will retire

......i think it is a great time for pete to retire now...

he was GREAT and he proved that there was "one more slam left" in him......

blah blah blah blah

..........this forum sucks...

ESP

JCF FOREVER !

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
ˇ VAMOS JUANKI !

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
John.Charles is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-26-2002, 03:05 PM   #2
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

if this forum sucks, then why you bother to come here, i think the person who sucks the most is you , how impolite you are

the person who should retire from this forum is you

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Mimi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2002, 02:23 AM   #3
tennischick

tennischick has a reputation beyond reputetennischick has a reputation beyond reputetennischick has a reputation beyond reputetennischick has a reputation beyond reputetennischick has a reputation beyond reputetennischick has a reputation beyond reputetennischick has a reputation beyond reputetennischick has a reputation beyond reputetennischick has a reputation beyond reputetennischick has a reputation beyond reputetennischick has a reputation beyond repute

what jcsting said...LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANDY RODDICK: Motivation? No. I enjoy what I do. I enjoy what I do. You know, I've never been one to, you know, blow off practice or, you know, do anything like that.

You know, I'd be lying if I said I'm looking forward to practicing the next two days as opposed to playing here. That part is gonna suck...(2010 Aegon Championships)
tennischick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote