Hi there - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-16-2013, 02:03 PM   #1
country flag Priest

Priest is on a distinguished road
Default Hi there

Hi there, Priest's the name (but not my job), big tennis fan from England.Haven't played in many years but love to watch on tv and attend tennis tournaments when work permits. Hoping to meet and chat to other people who share my passion for the game.

Andy Murray, Laura Robson and Heather Watson fan naturally, hoping to see a British Wimbledon champion in my lifetime, am only 43 so hopefully I have many years left for that to happen. I enjoy following the British up and comers too.

Feel free to exchange messages/chat with me if you wish.
Priest is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-18-2013, 03:28 AM   #2
country flag Kat_YYZ
Registered Fed fan

Kat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi there

Hello (or should I say "Hallow" ? )

welcome here, we are gearing up for Wimbledon on the General Messages forum, pay not mind to the trolling, tnough.