Freakyman is back! - Page 8 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-29-2013, 10:55 PM   #106
country flag Wing Man Frank
Banned!

Wing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Freakyman is back!

Wasn't just the lack of warning was it Freaky? Pretty sure I was told you didn't have anywhere near the right amount of bans in total.
Wing Man Frank is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-29-2013, 10:58 PM   #107
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

LawrenceOfTennis needs to appeal his ban.

But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 10:58 PM   #108
country flag Freak3yman84

Freak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by motorhead View Post
then I'm gonna take charge of his appeal, fill the papers and pay a bail if necessary. how is he by the way? tell him motorhead is supporting is cause.
so it all comes down to the fact that you haven't received a proper warning before getting banned? why did it take so much to appeal a so simple case? do you intend to spam like there is no tomorrow like the good old times?
You'd be wasting your time, mate. I was told that no appeals for other posters would work by a mod. I didn't take too much time, only a day really. I just appealed recently. And NOOO, I am not reverting back to the troll Freakyman. I'm staying out of trouble.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wing Man Frank View Post
Wasn't just the lack of warning was it Freaky? Pretty sure I was told you didn't have anywhere near the right amount of bans in total.
I was told the reason for my unbanning was lack of warning, but yes I did use the number of infractions as part of my "case".

Number of Times I've Cried Over Sucking at FITD: All but four

W Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut (w/MathMul)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kuerten View Post
Freakyman is a mythical figure who went bat shit insane during the 2012 ACC and got himself permbanned and the whole ACC with him.

He then forced an unban by sleeping with the entire moderation crew and these days you can see him post in a mellowed down version, while being under the influence of strong medication.
Freak3yman84 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 11:00 PM   #109
country flag motorhead
Banned!

motorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wing Man Frank View Post
this whole thing sounds very fishy to me. the former banned user gives a reasoning and another user has heard a whole different version of facts.
motorhead is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 11:01 PM   #110
Banned!

Wing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
this whole thing sounds very fishy to me. the former banned user gives a reasoning and another user has heard a whole different version of facts.
You clearly can't read.
Old 04-29-2013, 11:02 PM   #111
country flag Topspindoctor

Topspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigy. View Post
LawrenceOfTennis needs to appeal his ban.
The less Del Potro fangirls we have infesting this board, the better. The guy was a clown of the highest order. Still don't understand why mods unbanned Freakymug to be honest. The kid belongs in TF IMO.

True legends of the game

Nadal = GOAT

2004-2007 = Weakest era in tennis
Topspindoctor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 11:03 PM   #112
country flag motorhead
Banned!

motorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond repute

I propose freakyman to be banned again just for the hell of it.
Old 04-29-2013, 11:04 PM   #113
country flag motorhead
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topspindoctor View Post
Still don't understand why mods unbanned Freakymug to be honest. The kid belongs in TF IMO.
the whole story appears very unclear.
Old 04-29-2013, 11:31 PM   #114
country flag Orka_n

Orka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I'm back!

Long time no see, kid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak3yman84 View Post
I'm a different person, and I'm done with trolling.
Yeah I've heard that one before... it'll be interesting to see how long that will last.
During Nadal vs Kyrgios:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed of Light View Post
Rafa you are my hero I hope I will never live to see the day you start losing matches regularly to mugs like this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed of Light View Post
If Rafa loses today, that's it. I'm done with tennis.
Orka_n is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 11:36 PM   #115
country flag Freak3yman84

Freak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orka_n View Post
Long time no see, kid.

Yeah I've heard that one before... it'll be interesting to see how long that will last.
Indeed, long time no see.

It will last, trust me.

Number of Times I've Cried Over Sucking at FITD: All but four

W Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut (w/MathMul)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kuerten View Post
Freakyman is a mythical figure who went bat shit insane during the 2012 ACC and got himself permbanned and the whole ACC with him.

He then forced an unban by sleeping with the entire moderation crew and these days you can see him post in a mellowed down version, while being under the influence of strong medication.
Freak3yman84 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 11:43 PM   #116
country flag motorhead
Banned!

out of curiosity: would it be possibe to appeal against your appeal?
Old 04-29-2013, 11:51 PM   #117
Banned!

Quote:
out of curiosity: would it be possibe to appeal against your appeal?
About as much chance as there is of you one day making a semi-coherent post.
Old 04-29-2013, 11:55 PM   #118
country flag J99

J99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I need facts, not words.
Pay no attention to WMF, he's just messing with you.

TT stats site: http://mtftt.info/

Melzer, Rafa, Fognini, Murray, Pospisil, Ferrer, Haas, Dolgopolov, Almagro, Janowicz, Kohlschreiber, plus a lot more, mostly, if not all clay courters.
J99 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 11:57 PM   #119
country flag J99

J99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I appealed my ban, and the mods took it into consideration and decided I wasn't given proper warning before my ban. They were very generous indeed, and I thank them a bunch

You can't complain about Filo not being brought back because he hasn't appealed Last time I talked to him, he had no desire to come back here.
Proper warning, you had been banned a few times already, what more chance/warning do you need, if you didn't get it before, you weren't going to get it then.

Melzer, Rafa, Fognini, Murray, Pospisil, Ferrer, Haas, Dolgopolov, Almagro, Janowicz, Kohlschreiber, plus a lot more, mostly, if not all clay courters.
Old 04-29-2013, 11:59 PM   #120
country flag J99

Quote:
Indeed, long time no see.

It will last, trust me.
Yeah, cause we have had every reason to do that in the past.