vicht - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-23-2005, 10:14 AM   #1
country flag lleyhewitt

lleyhewitt has a reputation beyond reputelleyhewitt has a reputation beyond reputelleyhewitt has a reputation beyond reputelleyhewitt has a reputation beyond reputelleyhewitt has a reputation beyond reputelleyhewitt has a reputation beyond reputelleyhewitt has a reputation beyond reputelleyhewitt has a reputation beyond reputelleyhewitt has a reputation beyond reputelleyhewitt has a reputation beyond reputelleyhewitt has a reputation beyond repute
Default vicht

PLEASE...I NEED YOUR HELP.

Dose anyone know where the article that Lleyton shows the vicht gesture during Tennis Masters Cup last year?

I remember that he showed the vicht to the jounalist with a picture on that page.

please...I need to know that origin about vicht.
thank you...
lleyhewitt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-23-2005, 11:19 AM   #2
country flag NOMAD

NOMAD has a reputation beyond reputeNOMAD has a reputation beyond reputeNOMAD has a reputation beyond reputeNOMAD has a reputation beyond reputeNOMAD has a reputation beyond reputeNOMAD has a reputation beyond reputeNOMAD has a reputation beyond reputeNOMAD has a reputation beyond reputeNOMAD has a reputation beyond reputeNOMAD has a reputation beyond reputeNOMAD has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: vicht

I think here's the article you are looking for

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2004/1...bxml182245.php

Lleyton Hewitt Lets the Vicht™ Fly at the Masters Cup

(PRWEB) November 24, 2004 -- The Vicht™ is flying again. Lleyton Hewitt, who is known for his animated repertoire of fist pumps and “come-ons!” broke out the distinctive salute several times on his way to a runner-up finish at the Masters Cup last week. It’s not the first time for Hewitt to throw a Vicht™. He tossed a handful of the DownUnder variety during last year’s Australian Open and has been known to Vicht-out on other occasions during his career.

The Vicht™ is a congratulatory hand-gesture created by former ATP touring pro Niclas Kroon used to celebrate his on-court exploits. Kroon started delivering “vichts” as a kid growing up in Sweden. The word “Vicht” is a bad pronunciation of the Swedish word that means “for sure”. Kroon used the Vicht™ throughout his career but it became visible to the most of the world when Mats Wilander used it repeatedly during the Australian Open one year. Since then it has been unfurled by athletes from all over the globe from the grass courts of Wimbledon, the soccer fields "Down Under" and swimming pools in several countries.

For more on the history, see The Story of the Vicht™ at: http://www.sidespinproductions.com/about.php#vicht

About SideSpin Productions, Inc.
SideSpin creates, develops and markets television and video projects and mission-critical project components, such as concept development, production, post- production and direction. The marketing arm of the company employs traditional channels as well as web- based promotion.

The company’s current project is Off the Racquet™ is a fast-paced tennis entertainment show for players, spectators, and people interested on what happens off-the court and behind the scenes. The show's theme is FUN! And co-hosts Tom Suhler and Niclas Kroon have lots of it with a guest-list that includes the best pros in the game, amateur court rats of all abilities and fans from all over the globe. The 30-minute show is packed with interviews, features, and commentary.

Visit SideSpin Productions at:
http://www.sidespinproductions.com

Old 01-23-2005, 09:24 PM   #3
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: vicht

Thanks!!! That was a fun little video to watch. I notice that Lleyton aims his fingers a little too high when he does it.
star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote