The Forum Police are in town - Page 6 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-24-2013, 10:03 PM   #76
country flag samanosuke

samanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Forum Police are in town

Should i mention also that this guy DM, when i wasn't answering of his quote provocations and every day badreeps sent me a PM whit picture of facebook conversation with a person which was claiming that knew me, in that talk they were talking about me, how i look, etc... and he was making a fun of it even without meeting me and confirming it , after i didn't answer on it few weeks later he sent me identical one with the comments. On this one i answered and he immediately reported it like a threat . I have nothing to hide or be ashamed, that was the the story of my threats about which he is talking

Last edited by samanosuke : 04-24-2013 at 10:08 PM.
samanosuke is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-24-2013, 10:04 PM   #77
country flag Wing Man Frank
Banned!

Wing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond repute

I have reported Chair Umpire and await the outcome. Thank you scarecrows.
Wing Man Frank is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 10:04 PM   #78
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

Deathless Mortal and Samanosuke story sounds like something for the Jerry Springer show.

But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 10:05 PM   #79
country flag samanosuke

samanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wing Man Frank View Post
Do you want a full, in-depth discussion about everything that has gone on?

I don't think you do. Do yourself a favour and put your tail between your legs and go away.
I have nothing to hide or be ashamed of . I know who and what I am, you can believe to people who never seen or met me
Old 04-24-2013, 10:06 PM   #80
country flag samanosuke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigy. View Post
Deathless Mortal and Samanosuke story sounds like something for the Jerry Springer show.
i have my proves, shame you don't understand croatian, i have nothing to hide
Old 04-24-2013, 10:08 PM   #81
Banned!

Wing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by samanosuke View Post
Should i mention also that this guy DM, when i wasn't answering of his quote provocations and every day badreeps sent me a PM whit picture of facebook conversation with a person which was claiming that knew me, in that talk they were talking about me, how i look, etc... and he was making a fun of it even without meeting me and confirming it , after i didn't answer on it few weeks later he sent me identical one with the comments. On this one i answered and he immediately reported it like a threat . I have nothing to hide or be ashamed, that was the the story of my threats about he is talking
Want the honest truth? I don't care. What I will say is that it says a lot that people talk about you behind your back. Ever wondered why?

All I know is when you come in my threads to talk crap I am going to respond in the way I know how - by picking on your weaknesses. We could continue to discuss Nikki, but it wouldn't end well for you, so I'll do you a favour and leave it here.

I've always quite liked DM, but whatever issue you two have between each other you can deal with it yourselves.
Old 04-24-2013, 10:09 PM   #82
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by samanosuke View Post
i have my proves, shame you don't understand croatian, i have nothing to hide
I will learn Croatian, I am not taking sides here, I just want to see a MTF brawl on Jerry Springer

But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 10:28 PM   #83
country flag samanosuke

Quote:
Want the honest truth? I don't care. What I will say is that it says a lot that people talk about you behind your back. Ever wondered why?

All I know is when you come in my threads to talk crap I am going to respond in the way I know how - by picking on your weaknesses. We could continue to discuss Nikki, but it wouldn't end well for you, so I'll do you a favour and leave it here.

I've always quite liked DM, but whatever issue you two have between each other you can deal with it yourselves.

Personally I couldn't care less what people about whom I don't care think about me. Specially when we are talking about people who I don't know or they don't know me . Just people full of complexes are bothered with other's opinions.

I had zillion fights at this board but at least every single time i posted it openly so they could see what i think about them. Don't know who is pathetic one here, one MTF's nickname samanosuke or people who are actually so bothered with him that they are talking about him even outside of forum ?

By picking my weakness , really i consider you little more intelligent than that , my weaknesses is other MTF poster which i respect as a poster and never had issues with so because of that she is my weaknesses, ? only reason why i don't want include Nikki in this fight is because she has nothing with it and don't feel comfortable talking behind someone's back like i said it before

You ruined all positives which I had about you as a poster with that stupid post

Last edited by samanosuke : 04-24-2013 at 10:31 PM.
Old 04-24-2013, 10:36 PM   #84
country flag Deathless Mortal
♤23♤

Deathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond repute

I'm talking about samanosuke outside the forum?
The guy that knows us both from MTF comes to me and says "Hey you know that guy samanosuke? I just played tennis with him, bla bla bla.."
I respond "Yeah, he does seem like a cyber smartass. Who won the match?"
He responds and we move on.

Not much of a talk about Samanosuke.

"a kad me opet gore vrati zahvalit' ću Mu prvo
što nam je dao komad zemlje što je za sebe sačuv'o"
Deathless Mortal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 10:37 PM   #85
Banned!

We all know there is a lot more to it than you both just being friends. Or rather, she knows you're friends whilst you'd like to think there is the potential for more. She has you on a dog leash following her around wherever she goes - everyone can see it.

Bet it hurts you every time she mentions Javi?

Quote:
You ruined all positives which I had about you as a poster with that stupid post
What will I possibly do now I don't have your approval?!

I'm not saying anymore on the subject. I have no desire to continue with the personal stuff as it is not my business. Problem is when it is played out on a forum for all to see, it becomes common knowledge.

Best of luck Samo.
Old 04-24-2013, 10:47 PM   #86
country flag samanosuke

Quote:
We all know there is a lot more to it than you both just being friends. Or rather, she knows you're friends whilst you'd like to think there is the potential for more. She has you on a dog leash following her around wherever she goes - everyone can see it.

Bet it hurts you every time she mentions Javi?
Jesus Christ

You saved the best for last

Boy,police don't need you, you need paramedics, and you need it fast
Old 04-24-2013, 10:50 PM   #87
Banned!

Samo I have one question, would you please be kind and respond with a simple "True" or "False".

Rumour has it Nikki once visited Croatia and wanted to meet you but you refused, true or false?

I will leave you to answer that Samo. Have fun. Good night.
Old 04-24-2013, 10:54 PM   #88
country flag samanosuke

Quote:
Samo I have one question, would you please be kind and respond with a simple "True" or "False".

Rumour has it Nikki once visited Croatia and wanted to meet you but you refused, true or false?

I will leave you to answer that Samo. Have fun. Good night.
to understand some kinds of posts on appropriate way you should have something in the head.

Good night.

PS don't forget to take your medicine

Last edited by samanosuke : 04-24-2013 at 11:00 PM.
Old 04-24-2013, 11:07 PM   #89
country flag Looner

Looner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond repute

This is turning into a MTF classic .

The "Who plays tennis?" thread

On "vulturing" Shanghai
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarecrows View Post
lucky win with Mayer, easy draw, Simon choked, Dull with appendicitis, Nole to become father, closed roof from organizers, Del Potro injured, Hrbaty retired
plenty to pick from
On patriotism and the DC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crustaceok View Post
Barbados is in the same division as Spain. Unbelievable.
Looner is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 11:24 PM   #90
country flag samanosuke

My son, everything is forgiven to you. God will pay you, go in piece .