The Forum Police are in town - Page 12 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-26-2013, 09:01 PM   #166
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Forum Police are in town

Quote:
Originally Posted by samanosuke View Post
and for which fan base at this board somebody who non stop criticizes their favorite player isn't a hater ?

even more, to mtf anyone who hates nadal is automatically a Fed tard, etc... . use yourself for example, any anti nole post which I make you automatically quoting with Fed dig. I am opened for reasonable on game conversation but 90% of tard posts are so deluded that you can't write reasonable response
Dexterje ends up right in that band that you mention.

Difference with me is I'm joking half of the time (I'm sure you're intelligent enough to understand that), and the other half of the time I am up for decent discussion. Problem is guys like Dexterje instantly insult you instead of giving up a sensible reply.

I think you misinterpreted those Djokovic replies, because I only ever mentioned Fed in one of them or something, and even then it was sarcasm...

But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-26-2013, 09:15 PM   #167
country flag samanosuke

samanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond repute

I don't want to discuss about Dexterje here because like i said multiple times don't like to talk about somebody behind his back, specially when i didn't have problems with him and like him. Don't know for which kind of posts somebody insults somebody but posts on which I am responding on not nice way are utter garbage and people which made it thought that they were high quality

I don't mind Fed replies, i always appreciate good dig against whoever it is just don't know why are you thinking I am living for Fed's wins . Do I really sound like I am suffering from the most developed level of tardness ?
Old 04-26-2013, 09:15 PM   #168
country flag BauerAlmeida

BauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustavo Kuerten View Post
Agreed, I like engaging in objective conversations about Federer with him.
Try with Cristiano Ronaldo then.
BauerAlmeida is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 09:17 PM   #169
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I don't want to discuss about Dexterje here because like i said multiple times don't like to talk about somebody behind his back, specially when i didn't have problems with him and like him. Don't know for which kind of posts somebody insults somebody but posts on which I am responding on not nice way are utter garbage and people which made it thought that they were high quality

I don't mind Fed replies, i always appreciate good dig against whoever it is just don't know why are you thinking I am living for Fed's wins . Do I really sound like I am suffering from the most developed level of tardness ?
No like I said, you're not a tard.

But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 03:45 AM   #170
country flag pray-for-palestine-and-israel

pray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond repute

Lol, posting in an epic thread
Old 04-27-2013, 04:24 AM   #171
country flag HKz
Hakeem

HKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond repute

As was expected, this ended (at least for now) in irony.
Old 04-27-2013, 10:28 AM   #172
country flag Deathless Mortal
♤23♤

Deathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

tried to tell him on nice way, didn't want to hear, got what deserved . clown came hear and thought he could out-troll the trolling masters
Quote:
so who was his deputy to know my next target ?
This looks funny now.

"a kad me opet gore vrati zahvalit' ću Mu prvo
što nam je dao komad zemlje što je za sebe sačuv'o"
Deathless Mortal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 11:18 AM   #173
country flag nick the greek
Banned!

nick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

tried to tell him on nice way, didn't want to hear, got what deserved . clown came hear and thought he could out-troll the trolling masters
Quote:
so who was his deputy to know my next target ?
nick the greek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 11:21 AM   #174
country flag RIboy

RIboy has a reputation beyond reputeRIboy has a reputation beyond reputeRIboy has a reputation beyond reputeRIboy has a reputation beyond reputeRIboy has a reputation beyond reputeRIboy has a reputation beyond reputeRIboy has a reputation beyond reputeRIboy has a reputation beyond reputeRIboy has a reputation beyond reputeRIboy has a reputation beyond reputeRIboy has a reputation beyond repute

Old 04-27-2013, 01:22 PM   #175
country flag Unforced Terror

Unforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond repute

Don't go overboard Wing Man Frank
Unforced Terror is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 05:27 PM   #176
country flag scarecrows
Ace Loveforty

scarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond repute

why did samano and outrider get banned?

and whose DA is Unforced Terror?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerRafaFan View Post
That will be the last victory of Rafa for quite some time.. With his joke mentality and pathetic game, I hope the disgusting player loses every single match next season. He's disgraceful. He should just retire. He's a joke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
(10) Corey Feldman vs. (12) scarecrows
scarecrows is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 05:36 PM   #177
country flag Wing Man Frank
Banned!

Wing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond repute

outrider 04-28-2013, ~06:00 PM Baiting
samanosuke 05-11-2013, ~03:00 AM Personal Attack

Sadly Samo wasn't my work.
Wing Man Frank is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 05:38 PM   #178
country flag Deathless Mortal
♤23♤

Deathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond repute

"a kad me opet gore vrati zahvalit' ću Mu prvo
što nam je dao komad zemlje što je za sebe sačuv'o"
Deathless Mortal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 06:03 PM   #179
country flag Fedalovic

Fedalovic has a reputation beyond reputeFedalovic has a reputation beyond reputeFedalovic has a reputation beyond reputeFedalovic has a reputation beyond reputeFedalovic has a reputation beyond reputeFedalovic has a reputation beyond reputeFedalovic has a reputation beyond reputeFedalovic has a reputation beyond reputeFedalovic has a reputation beyond reputeFedalovic has a reputation beyond reputeFedalovic has a reputation beyond repute

The irony in this thread is too damn high
Fedalovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 06:41 PM   #180
country flag Certinfy

Certinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond repute

Should rename this thread "The Police Station" or something.
Originally Posted by Saberq View Post
if he loses this I will support Murray
Certinfy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote