The Picture Thread - Page 260 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 07-01-2007, 07:27 PM   #3886
country flag Corinna

Corinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Picture Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimnik View Post
I hope, but if JC keeps playing this well then it'll be hard to stay calm.
Also the weather forecast for Monday doesn't look good. But for sure these moments don't come around too often so it would be nice to get a snapshot when they do happen. When JC retires, these are the images that we'll want to see and remember.
i really hope it won't be raining all day and you get to see a good match without any breaks because of the rain (on the other hand i wouldn't mind if he would play in the evening, then i might be able to follow if at least a bit )
yeah, you'r right, it would be nice to take a pic with jc celebrating, but these moments are pretty rare these days, so you should take this chance and celebrate as well
Quote:
I was in Row H, quite close to the front, behind the umpire's chair. It was nice and I was almost tempted, at the end of the match, to run down to the front to verbally congratulate JC on his performance. But, alas, I was too busy celebrating with the random Spanish fan sitting next to me.
was he/she looking good?
sports connect
Advertisement

Old 07-01-2007, 09:07 PM   #3887
country flag Jimnik

Jimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogiFan88 View Post
The Met weather office has removed the severe weather warning for the rest of the week, so fingers crossed that you get to see Juanqui Monday!
I just checked BBC's 24 hour forecast. Light rain is forecast at 1300 and 1600.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corinna View Post
was he/she looking good?
It was a he and he was shouting something like "zenga Ferrero" throughout the match. Couldn't quite figure that one out.
Quote:
sports connect
Indeed, it's not the first time I've celebrated with random fans. A few Chelsea and World Cup matches come to mind.
Jimnik is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-02-2007, 12:52 AM   #3888
country flag VolandriFan

VolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond repute

Juanqui's looking buff this month

Fognini|Mathieu|Falla|Bolelli|Muller|Verdasco
Monaco|Garcia-Lopez|Dancevic|Granollers|Massu|Schwank
Wolmarans|Xristos|Ferrer|Monfils|Alcaide|Starace
VolandriFan is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-02-2007, 04:28 AM   #3889
country flag yeeha13

yeeha13 is on a distinguished road

Don't no if this pic was posted but it looks hot. Found it on some fan site.
yeeha13 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-02-2007, 08:20 AM   #3890
country flag VolandriFan

VolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond repute

He's a beautiful boy, isn't he?

And he looks good with a little chest hair (and treasure trail) too

Fognini|Mathieu|Falla|Bolelli|Muller|Verdasco
Monaco|Garcia-Lopez|Dancevic|Granollers|Massu|Schwank
Wolmarans|Xristos|Ferrer|Monfils|Alcaide|Starace
VolandriFan is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-02-2007, 08:49 AM   #3891
country flag Ferrero Forever

Ferrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond repute

OH MY GOD!!!

I hate that line in the middle. What a spoiler

Juan Monaco, Tommy Robredo, Fernando Gonzalez, Juan Martin Del Potro, David Ferrer, Guillermo Garcia Lopez, Juan Ignatio Chela, Fernando Verdasco, Carlos Moya, Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer, Lucas Arnold Ker, Nicolas Lapentti
Ferrero Forever is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-02-2007, 06:50 PM   #3892
country flag Corinna

Corinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

It was a he and he was shouting something like "zenga Ferrero" throughout the match. Couldn't quite figure that one out.
you didn't ask him? perhaps we could use it as well
i am so sorry it rained today will you go there tomorrow as well?
Quote:
Indeed, it's not the first time I've celebrated with random fans. A few Chelsea and World Cup matches come to mind.
i like this, it was the same during the football worldcup, i watched the matches in a "biergarten" it was awesome, all the fans were like a big big family, and you talked to ppl you wouldn't have ever talked to otherwise
Old 07-03-2007, 08:40 AM   #3893
country flag Jimnik

Jimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corinna View Post
you didn't ask him? perhaps we could use it as well
i am so sorry it rained today will you go there tomorrow as well?

i like this, it was the same during the football worldcup, i watched the matches in a "biergarten" it was awesome, all the fans were like a big big family, and you talked to ppl you wouldn't have ever talked to otherwise
No worries, I didn't turn up yesterday so I guess I'm glad it rained.
Looks like more rain today.
Jimnik is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-03-2007, 11:50 AM   #3894
country flag Lou_Lou_Ferrero

Lou_Lou_Ferrero has a reputation beyond reputeLou_Lou_Ferrero has a reputation beyond reputeLou_Lou_Ferrero has a reputation beyond reputeLou_Lou_Ferrero has a reputation beyond reputeLou_Lou_Ferrero has a reputation beyond reputeLou_Lou_Ferrero has a reputation beyond reputeLou_Lou_Ferrero has a reputation beyond reputeLou_Lou_Ferrero has a reputation beyond reputeLou_Lou_Ferrero has a reputation beyond reputeLou_Lou_Ferrero has a reputation beyond reputeLou_Lou_Ferrero has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeeha13 View Post

Don't no if this pic was posted but it looks hot. Found it on some fan site.
oh my lord

~Ferrero, Nadal, Ancic, Safin, Lopez, Robredo, Federer, Moya, Verdasco ~

www.myspace.com/layabout_in_lace

Ferrero Tard #18

SPANISH ARMADA GROUPIE EXTRAORINAIRE...
Lou_Lou_Ferrero is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-03-2007, 11:53 AM   #3895
country flag RogiFan88

RogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond repute

Jimnik, he was probably shouting 'Venga Ferrero' which is the same as 'Vamos Ferrero'.

Más vale maña que fuerza -- proverbio español
"Pero, con todos mis respetos para Rafa, Federer tiene más talento." - Marat Safin
"Pero para mí el mejor es Roger Federer. / For me, the best is Roger Federer." - D. Nalbandian
"He's the best sportsman, I think, in the world. He has a lot of humble." - Rafael Nadal
"He's so charismatic." - Marcos Baghdatis
RogiFan88 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-03-2007, 11:56 AM   #3896
Lynne

Lynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond repute

Great pic yeeha13!
Juanqui looks awesome there!

*#16 Ferrero Tard*

Vision without action is a daydream.
Action without vision is a nightmare.

Good Luck Juan Carlos Ferrero, Novak Djokovic, David Nalbandian, Richard Gasquet!
Lynne is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-03-2007, 12:23 PM   #3897
country flag Mount Goddess
Mounts Little Plaything

Mount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond repute

OMG JN you were sitting sooo near me on friday, I bet I was looking at you and didn't even know it . I was sitting on the little balcony bit just to your right above the thing that shows you the speed of the serve. Next year we so have to meet up

Love your pics by the way

This week Juan Carlos is at home

Me:I would love Bromamce to have babies together they would be sooo cute!!!!!!!!!!

Marleen:

Marleen, Meesh and Leigh are.......Juanie's Angels
Mount Goddess is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-03-2007, 03:06 PM   #3898
Lynne

Lynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond repute

Don't know whether these have been posted. But here goes: Some other pics of match against Blake.

YES! JUANQUI! All of us here are happy that you got into the QF!

And this one is funny. Seems like Juanqui is having fun!

*#16 Ferrero Tard*

Good Luck Juan Carlos Ferrero, Novak Djokovic, David Nalbandian, Richard Gasquet!
Old 07-03-2007, 03:10 PM   #3899
Lynne

In the second pic Juanqui looks like he's about to cry. Overwhelmed by emotion I suppose.

*#16 Ferrero Tard*

Old 07-03-2007, 03:13 PM   #3900
Lynne

Sorry guys, it's like my 3rd post in a row haha. I'm really excited that Juanqui is in the QF. All of us are.

Anyways, here are 2 pics of the match against Tipsarevic:

And I love this pic:

*#16 Ferrero Tard*

Closed Thread