The Picture Thread - Page 280 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 04-12-2008, 03:02 PM   #4186
jcluvva

jcluvva has a reputation beyond reputejcluvva has a reputation beyond reputejcluvva has a reputation beyond reputejcluvva has a reputation beyond reputejcluvva has a reputation beyond reputejcluvva has a reputation beyond reputejcluvva has a reputation beyond reputejcluvva has a reputation beyond reputejcluvva has a reputation beyond reputejcluvva has a reputation beyond reputejcluvva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Picture Thread

Oh they are very nice
Ferrero Tard #10
jcluvva is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-12-2008, 07:42 PM   #4187
country flag photogirl

photogirl is on a distinguished road

ok,for the third time,i am trying to post a message,lets hope that it works.I am new here.I am a 40 years old woman and a married one.my job is to take pics of tennis players (male and female) and then sell them to newspapers,mags and websites.I go all around the world,my next tournament will be in monte carlo.I just wanted to say something about YOUR man.Juan Carlos is a perfect gentleman.All around the world,he takes time for his fans,will never say no to a picture or an autograph.He is not like the others.The man is so sweet.Even for me,sometimes,he did turn around and smiled.Last year,he looked sad.This year,he has been smiling a lot more,especially last month.Here,he didn't play too well but still,he was smiling all the time;the reason maybe a new relationship.There was this blonde pretty woman who was at all his matches and practices,in the crowd.He would flirt and smile to her like a schoolboy.It was so cute and charming.You could see it was the start of something.In miami,i actually saw her leave with him twice after his practice.She had long blonde hair,not a skinny model and seemed very shy.They both looked shy around eachother,it was adorable..and maybe a distraction to him.At his last match,i took pictures only at the end of his match because i was on court 1 for Roddick's doubles,she was there,in a corner,all in green.When he lost,i looked over to see her reaction but she was already gone.I took pics of both of them.A newspaper wanted them but i refused to sell them by respect to this young man who is so sweet and wants to keep his private life...private! I just wanted to let you girls know how great your man is.They should all be like him,it would make my job a lot easier.
bye
photogirl is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-12-2008, 07:54 PM   #4188
country flag Mount Goddess
Mounts Little Plaything

Mount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond repute

Awww that is so sweet Thank you for posting

This week Juan Carlos is at home

Me:I would love Bromamce to have babies together they would be sooo cute!!!!!!!!!!

Marleen:

Marleen, Meesh and Leigh are.......Juanie's Angels
Mount Goddess is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-13-2008, 01:59 AM   #4189
country flag Ferrero Forever

Ferrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond repute

Aww thanks for letting us know photogirl. I really do hope he's found someone nice who treats him well

Juan Monaco, Tommy Robredo, Fernando Gonzalez, Juan Martin Del Potro, David Ferrer, Guillermo Garcia Lopez, Juan Ignatio Chela, Fernando Verdasco, Carlos Moya, Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer, Lucas Arnold Ker, Nicolas Lapentti
Ferrero Forever is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-13-2008, 08:38 AM   #4190
country flag deanna

deanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond reputedeanna has a reputation beyond repute

Naww, he's such a sweetheart ! Thanks for sharing that photogirl !

.JuanCarlosFerrero.DavidFerrer.
.ArnaudClément.FilippoVolandri.SimoneBolelli.JuanMonaco.
.FernandoGonzalez.FelicianoLopez.
Ferrero Tard #29
deanna is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-14-2008, 07:03 PM   #4191
Mounts Little Plaything

Mount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond repute

Hi honeys been on another little photo hunt and here is what I found Hope they brighten everyones Monday

Me:I would love Bromamce to have babies together they would be sooo cute!!!!!!!!!!

Marleen:

Old 04-14-2008, 07:12 PM   #4192
country flag *bunny*

*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute

Photogirl, thanks for your post!
I really appreciate it. It's so nice to hear about JC from someone like you who've met all the players!

And MG, thanks for the great pics! Is that an exho they were playing?

Also supporting Rafael Nadal, Kei Nishikori, Lleyton Hewitt
David Ferrer, Andy Murray, Juan Martin Del Potro, Nikolay Davydenko, David Nalbandian
Goran Ivanisevic and Marat Safin
#3 Ferrero Tard
*bunny* is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-14-2008, 08:14 PM   #4193
country flag RogiFan88

RogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond repute

is that the new book those people are holding "Made in Valencia" that Juanqui and Ferru presented today at the tourney? it is about tennis in Valencia... I'm dying to get my hands on this one!! I think it's cool that Valencia is doing well and is the future of Spanish tennis, imho anyway.

Más vale maña que fuerza -- proverbio español
"Pero, con todos mis respetos para Rafa, Federer tiene más talento." - Marat Safin
"Pero para mí el mejor es Roger Federer. / For me, the best is Roger Federer." - D. Nalbandian
"He's the best sportsman, I think, in the world. He has a lot of humble." - Rafael Nadal
"He's so charismatic." - Marcos Baghdatis
RogiFan88 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-14-2008, 08:25 PM   #4194
Mounts Little Plaything

yes think that is the book. I NEED it!!!! Going to search the whole web until I find it

Marleen:

Old 04-14-2008, 09:08 PM   #4195
Mounts Little Plaything

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoGt6dz5Nxw
God how good is the Goddess being to you all this Monday???? Not only do I give you photos but now this really HOT video. And I mean this is really HOT control yourselevs for it and breath deeply. I NEED the photos and magazine in this video
ENJOY

Marleen:

Old 04-14-2008, 09:16 PM   #4196
country flag leptiric

leptiric has a reputation beyond reputeleptiric has a reputation beyond reputeleptiric has a reputation beyond reputeleptiric has a reputation beyond reputeleptiric has a reputation beyond reputeleptiric has a reputation beyond reputeleptiric has a reputation beyond reputeleptiric has a reputation beyond reputeleptiric has a reputation beyond reputeleptiric has a reputation beyond reputeleptiric has a reputation beyond repute

ok...this just made my day!!!! and its been a reaaaaally bad day!!
that vid is just perfect...
i look at him and think to myself...what would i do to you,...
Old 04-15-2008, 03:26 AM   #4197
country flag RogiFan88

RogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond repute

MG, as soon as you find the book and the mag, post immediately!! Juanqui's a natural as a model!

"Pero, con todos mis respetos para Rafa, Federer tiene más talento." - Marat Safin
"Pero para mí el mejor es Roger Federer. / For me, the best is Roger Federer." - D. Nalbandian
"He's the best sportsman, I think, in the world. He has a lot of humble." - Rafael Nadal
Old 04-15-2008, 08:48 AM   #4198
country flag Ferrero Forever

Ferrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond repute

LMAO HE IS WEARING SUSPENDERS!!!

Yeah, major hottie, but I think I'm more in shock that a man as stylish as him wore suspenders.

Is there any way this can be placed on megaupload, or somehow I can get the pics from this photo shoot. I want the magazine, especially since these are my 2 fave players

Juan Monaco, Tommy Robredo, Fernando Gonzalez, Juan Martin Del Potro, David Ferrer, Guillermo Garcia Lopez, Juan Ignatio Chela, Fernando Verdasco, Carlos Moya, Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer, Lucas Arnold Ker, Nicolas Lapentti
Ferrero Forever is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-15-2008, 08:57 AM   #4199
country flag VolandriFan

VolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanqui Lover View Post

Yeah, major hottie, but I think I'm more in shock that a man as stylish as him wore suspenders.

Is there any way this can be placed on megaupload, or somehow I can get the pics from this photo shoot. I want the magazine, especially since these are my 2 fave players
Suspenders with that outfit look classy I think. They were going for that sort of look with brown shades and a grayish hue for the shoot itself, so I don't mind them. Just as long as he doesn't start wearing them to player parties .

And we need to find some way of getting that magazine!

Fognini|Mathieu|Falla|Bolelli|Muller|Verdasco
Monaco|Garcia-Lopez|Dancevic|Granollers|Massu|Schwank
Wolmarans|Xristos|Ferrer|Monfils|Alcaide|Starace
VolandriFan is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-15-2008, 04:24 PM   #4200
country flag RogiFan88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanqui Lover View Post

only a truly hot model-guy can pull off suspenders...

Closed Thread