Ask MTF Mods - Page 77 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-24-2014, 04:50 PM   #1141
country flag Slasher1985
Rankings Master

Slasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ask MTF Mods

That Sweet Cleo thread was open for one reason only:

To make fun of her. The first 4/5 questions in it were insulting as hell. Sure, SC is a weirdo, and she actually hates me, but it's uncalled for to make the following posts:

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarecrows View Post
what pills are you currently taking?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Topspindoctor View Post
What hallucinogen would you recommend for best out of body experience?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrankoMihailovic View Post
Is your father really an agent and were you followed? Were you just kidding?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BroTree123 View Post
Is Cleopatra your real name or the name of the pills?
You made it in her name without consulting her first only to open the door to such trash being thrown at her.
Slasher1985 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-24-2014, 04:53 PM   #1142
country flag motorhead

motorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slasher1985 View Post
That Sweet Cleo thread was open for one reason only:

To make fun of her
according to who? I've opened Q&A threads on Noleta and Latso and everything was fine, I'm not responsible for what other users write in a thread just because I opened it.
That would be like me demanding Freakyman to be infracted because of the things SC told me in his thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchOnandWin View Post
You're a hater. I don't expect a balanced and well concerted argument
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfy View Post
I learn my learn in Oeiras, the flop was wearing a freaking jumper in a match vs sizzles, well he won, but I swear on my life afterwards' Never in my lifetime, I will bet on this flop'.
motorhead is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 04:55 PM   #1143
country flag Slasher1985
Rankings Master

Slasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by motorhead View Post
according to who? I've opened Q&A threads on Noleta and Latso and everything was fine, I'm not responsible for what other users write in a thread just because I opened it.
Oh yes you are if you know 90% of people have a twisted opinion formed about that person. It's like opening cages to gorillas in a zoo and hoping they will not make any mess.
Old 04-24-2014, 04:57 PM   #1144
country flag motorhead

motorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oh yes you are if you know 90% of people have a twisted opinion formed about that person. It's like opening cages to gorillas in a zoo and hoping they will not make any mess.
So I'm gonna have to PM every single member of this forum before opening a thread because there's a chance they might say something offensive towards someone in the thread I'm about to start? makes perfect sense.
I believe there's been plenty of jokes towards Latso in my Q&A for him, none couldn't care less. how strange?
Quote:
Quote:
I learn my learn in Oeiras, the flop was wearing a freaking jumper in a match vs sizzles, well he won, but I swear on my life afterwards' Never in my lifetime, I will bet on this flop'.
Old 04-24-2014, 04:59 PM   #1145
country flag Slasher1985
Rankings Master

THE Thread is not about one person, and it's purpose is not against the rules, but any Q&A thread made without a person's consent which opens up door to rotten tomatoes violates this forum rule, as in incites an entire community to harass the forum member:

Quote:
(6) Do not harass members. Attempts to provoke or intimidate other posters will not be tolerated.
Old 04-24-2014, 05:01 PM   #1146
country flag motorhead

Quote:
but any Q&A thread made without a person's consent which opens up door to rotten tomatoes violates this forum rule
too bad this interpretation was literally invented after the SC 'accident', Noleta got her share of jokes too. none said a word, again, how strange uh?
Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-24-2014, 05:02 PM   #1147
country flag Sham Kay
Lurrrkin'

Sham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If I report an offence I'd like mods to take care of it, something that is not happening here under the excuse that those offences took place in a thread that apparently is no man's land. And as I just learned about such thing, u know, I'd like to tell her she has either very serious mental problems or she's been just trolling for years now and most of the users have had enough of it. But of course that would be all meant for fun and for the sake of humour rather than a direct attack.
There are several reports a day, all of them are dealt with, but not all reports can be given in favour of the person reporting, otherwise I myself would be banned 10 times over... In my personal opinion those comments were at best jokes, and at worst harmless digs at the possible fact that you have a habit of exaggerating the truth. If it were done in GM, it would have been deleted due to being off-topic most likely, but in that thread it's not so bad.

I dunno if you're genuinely angry about this stuff (I'm getting some serious deja vu feeling with this, dunno why) but go enjoy the forum instead of constantly concerning yourself about what you perceive as the negatives of the forum. You've been out of trouble for almost half a year now, and infractions/bans etc are hopefully a thing of the past, no need to keep thinking about all that messy stuff.
Sham Kay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 05:03 PM   #1148
country flag motorhead

Quote:
this forum rule
and that's exactly by this rule that today I'm reporting 4 SC's posts.
only to find out that harassment is now allowed, because it's in THE thread.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-24-2014, 05:03 PM   #1149
country flag Slasher1985
Rankings Master

Alright, motorhead, you've made your points on this matter. If you feel you and SC are currently in a conflictual state, please stop clogging this thread with your complaints, and follow the instructions here:

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=179429

If you still have not found success in your dispute, please PM the staff about your specific problem.

Let's let this thread deal with forum general problems and not specific ones.
Old 04-24-2014, 05:07 PM   #1150
country flag motorhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sham Kay View Post
There are several reports a day, all of them are dealt with, but not all reports can be given in favour of the person reporting, otherwise I myself would be banned 10 times over... In my personal opinion those comments were at best jokes, and at worst harmless digs at the possible fact that you have a habit of exaggerating the truth. If it were done in GM, it would have been deleted due to being off-topic most likely, but in that thread it's not so bad.

I dunno if you're genuinely angry about this stuff (I'm getting some serious deja vu feeling with this, dunno why) but go enjoy the forum instead of constantly concerning yourself about what you perceive as the negatives of the forum. You've been out of trouble for almost half a year now, and infractions/bans etc are hopefully a thing of the past, no need to keep thinking about all that messy stuff.
which in short translates to: we can do whatever the freak we want to do.

to answer my question on the PM I got, am I going to get a PM when a decision has been taken about it or I'm gonna have to constanlty ask here or I'm not allowed to know how did it go?
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by motorhead : 04-24-2014 at 05:10 PM.
Old 04-24-2014, 05:09 PM   #1151
country flag Slasher1985
Rankings Master

This has gone far enough:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowwy View Post
This thread is not for discussions about any particular event that happened. If you want a discussion, continue to use the PM feature. This is only for questions to moderators
Motorhead, I kindly ask you to shift your complaints to the PM feature and let this thread deal with real general problems.
Old 04-24-2014, 05:11 PM   #1152
country flag motorhead

Quote:
This has gone far enough:

Motorhead, I kindly ask you to shift your complaints to the PM feature and let this thread deal with real general problems.
My last question is not on the specific SC issue, is on a general forum rule. When reporting a post/PM is there a way to know if it got an infraction?
Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-24-2014, 05:18 PM   #1153
country flag Sham Kay
Lurrrkin'

Sham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond repute

Well, infractions are between the poster in question and mods, so there technically won't be a way for you to know, unless of course you go and ask them yourself.
Old 04-24-2014, 05:26 PM   #1154
country flag motorhead

So one has to press mods via PMs in order to know if a post/PM containing harassment towards him has been infracted.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-24-2014, 05:31 PM   #1155
country flag Sham Kay
Lurrrkin'

Quote:
So one has to press mods via PMs in order to know if a post/PM containing harassment towards him has been infracted.
No no, think you misunderstood me. Basically, once you've reported someone, it's between the mods and the person who has been reported. Your job is done and you'll be given no information regarding what action will take place.

I'm guessing you're gonna be happy to hear that..