Ask MTF Mods - Page 65 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-12-2014, 02:57 PM   #961
country flag Pratik

Pratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ask MTF Mods

I don't know if this is the place to argue over deleted posts, but since others have done it, I'm going to do the same. Though from a point of view of the rules and I will get to my deleted post at the end.

From the Site-Wide Rules and Guide to Rule-Breaking Consequences thread:
Quote:
[...]This also includes allegations or accusations of match fixing or result fixing in other sports. Evidence of unusual betting patterns are insufficent proof to publicy denigrate someone's reputation and will not be tolerated. When unusual betting patters occur, posters are, if they wish to, encouraged to post details of this, but without drawing inappropriate conclusions. If a specific allegation is levelled against a player or sportsperson by the appropriate governing body, this can be discussed, but posters should again remember that an allegation is not the same as a conviction.[...]
What does "the appropriate governing body" include? According to me discussions on all the following(at minimum) cases of alleged match fixing should be allowed:
1) The person in question has been proven guilty in a court of law for some form of match-fixing.
2) The person in question is currently in trial in a court of law for the same.
3) The person in question is currently under investigation(either from a police force/intelligence agency or the board of government of that sport) for the same.

Now a comprehensive fourth point(all applicable together):
4a) The person in question had a case against him involving fixing, though he was cleared due to insufficient evidence(6-8 months ago).
4b) Members of the countries board of government for that sport wanted the person in question to step down from his position of power due to his and his families involvement in a fixing scandal.(6-8 months ago)
4c) The person in question has had MANY corruption cases against him(including some present) relating to his business.
4d) There was a criminal complaint against the person in question for stealing money from the sporting board of government that he was the leader of, and for match-fixing. (2-3 months ago). Nothing further was informed to the public.
4e) The person in question is currently being referred to by media as the "future warlord" of the sport. (Last 2 days)
4f) Another (in)famous person in the sport has asked for the person in question to be "banned for life" from all bodies relating to the sport. (2 days ago).

My post, in The Cricket Thread(in Chat Threads), talked about situations falling under one of cases (1) to (3), including a video from a news channel discussing the same. I also talked about a possible cover up of a few players involvement which was also backed by the video, and by a report by a Supreme Court Judge of India(which also backed a few of my other statements). For the one person that I mentioned who didn't fall under (1), (2) or (3), every subpoint in (4) was applicable(and MANY MANY more such points, see link below). Yet, my post was deleted.

Due a recent change in administration(last 10 days) in the sport, the person who who falls under (4) above is going to be officially the most powerful man in the sport. Are we not allowed to talk about the implications of that? This is the man, who 9 months ago(before all of point (4)) was called someone who was potentially "cricket's most destructive figure".

Or is it my duty to write this entire history every time I say something against him? If a major fixing case involving a few specific people has been on-going for close to a year(and many corruptions cases against some said people(including relating to cricket) over the last 3-4 years), I should not need to post links for every old development in the case. I had posted a link for the most recent development. If the moderator is not at least slightly well informed about the topic, (s)he should not get busy deleting posts.

Last edited by Pratik : 02-12-2014 at 02:59 PM.
Pratik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-12-2014, 03:23 PM   #962
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute

Pratik, my first answer to you disappeared just like your post. There has been no deletions in the cricket thread this year. Could you search for your post and see if you find it somewhere else? If so, don't search by user (you) but by text.
vBookie net amount won: 31401 (2014: +24706, 2013: +6795, 2012: -100)
TT singles rank 109 (high 90), TT doubles rank 63 (high 63).
Detailed Tennis Tipping and DTT results

Member of Tennis Tipping board and Suicide Tennis board
Litotes is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 03:26 PM   #963
country flag Slasher1985
Rankings Master

Slasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond repute

Unusual errors are plaguing the forums lately.

Posts disappearing temporarily, posts replacing other people's posts. And this thread was redirecting to the live commentary thread just 5 minutes ago.
Slasher1985 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 04:12 PM   #964
country flag Pratik

Pratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litotes View Post
Pratik, my first answer to you disappeared just like your post. There has been no deletions in the cricket thread this year. Could you search for your post and see if you find it somewhere else? If so, don't search by user (you) but by text.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slasher1985 View Post
Unusual errors are plaguing the forums lately.

Posts disappearing temporarily, posts replacing other people's posts. And this thread was redirecting to the live commentary thread just 5 minutes ago.
Hmmm, my post was immediately after Post #3461. It doesn't appear in a search by user or by text. I suspect it was deleted because of it's content(as mentioned earlier, it was centered around mentioned match-fixing). Though, you are right that it could very well be one among the long line of recent forum errors(which would make my rant quite embarrassing).
Old 02-12-2014, 04:18 PM   #965
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pratik View Post
Hmmm, my post was immediately after Post #3461. It doesn't appear in a search by user or by text. I suspect it was deleted because of it's content(as mentioned earlier, it was centered around mentioned match-fixing). Though, you are right that it could very well be one among the long line of recent forum errors(which would make my rant quite embarrassing).
Well, this must be a forum error case. Occasionally the posts resurface somewhere else, but not this time, then.

Rest assured the post was not deliberately deleted. Such posts are still visible to mods.
vBookie net amount won: 31401 (2014: +24706, 2013: +6795, 2012: -100)
TT singles rank 109 (high 90), TT doubles rank 63 (high 63).
Detailed Tennis Tipping and DTT results

Member of Tennis Tipping board and Suicide Tennis board
Litotes is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 04:25 PM   #966
country flag Sonja1989
A happy person

Sonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sorry guys, this type of bug isn't the first time. Posts randomly disappear and they appear later. It will be fixed.
Old 02-12-2014, 08:56 PM   #967
country flag Pratik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litotes View Post
Well, this must be a forum error case. Occasionally the posts resurface somewhere else, but not this time, then.

Rest assured the post was not deliberately deleted. Such posts are still visible to mods.
Okay, thanks.

I guess you could ignore my rant then
Old 02-18-2014, 10:30 PM   #968
country flag Sombrerero loco

Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute

hi,
I wanted to ask the mod team why they are not doing anything to stop MalvinLuisandy
this user is clearly trolling all the time, calling some players virgin, talking about their sexuality, and spamming multiple messages on some results threads about off-topic

to me, his trolling is so so annoying, I come here to talk about tennis. I find many of his messages rude and disrespectful towards tennis players also. I think everyone can do something bad at some point, but this guy is clearly trolling all the time, and it is still allowed. I don´t get why. Will mod team ban him for some time, or send any kind of report to him? it is really annoying to read, really

Jerzy Janowicz/Bernard the aTomic /Thanasi Kokkinakis/Kei Nishikori

John Millman / Javier Martí/Taro Daniel-Jules Marie-Josh Milton

Henkka Kontinen
-Nick Kyrgios-Henri Laaksonen- Attila Balazs- Pierre Hugues Herbert-Alex Bolt-Marcus Willis-Kristijan Mesaros-Brydan Klein-Chris Rungkat-Piotr Gadomski-Hugo Nys-Pol Toledo
www.tennisalternative.com
Sombrerero loco is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 10:34 PM   #969
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

Mods do something please =)

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
Quote:
"Janowicz is a little crazy, but off the court very nice and humble." - Jurgen Melzer

http://marekfurjan.blox.pl/2014/11/S...lczy-o-AO.html
^^^ suck it ill informed JJ haters.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 10:38 PM   #970
country flag Sham Kay
Lurrrkin'

Sham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sombrerero loco View Post
hi,
I wanted to ask the mod team why they are not doing anything to stop MalvinLuisandy
this user is clearly trolling all the time, calling some players virgin, talking about their sexuality, and spamming multiple messages on some results threads about off-topic

to me, his trolling is so so annoying, I come here to talk about tennis. I find many of his messages rude and disrespectful towards tennis players also. I think everyone can do something bad at some point, but this guy is clearly trolling all the time, and it is still allowed. I don´t get why. Will mod team ban him for some time, or send any kind of report to him? it is really annoying to read, really
I'm unsure if it is just his style of humour, but he usually sticks to Zeballos match threads and the majority of his posts are rather harmless. I'll have a word with him about the inappropriate comments.
Sham Kay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 08:56 AM   #971
country flag Dead Net Cord

Dead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
hi,

MalvinLuisandy is an innocent human being. Noone should be banned due to their opinions or how good well they speak english. He's clearly not trolling, he simply has problems getting his ideas across.

As for the second paragraph of your message, I find some of your messages rude and disrespectful towards tennis players and MTF members. You happened to talk about players' sexuality (1, 2 3) and still accuse someone else of doing that
Dead Net Cord is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 09:06 AM   #972
Dmitry Verdasco

Dmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond repute

I know sometimes my old signature shows instead of my new one. It's really weird.

NADAL - MATOSEVIC - BORG
TURSUNOV - BOLELLI - BROWN - NALBANDIAN - WAWRINKA

HINGIS - KOURNIKOVA - DOKIC
DEMENTIEVA - PIERCE - GOLOVIN - MYSKINA - DAVENPORT - RUBIN
SCHNYDER - HANTUCHOVA - SCHETT - MAURESMO - CLIJSTERS
RADWANSKA - BENCIC - BARTHEL - KVITOVA - JANKOVIC

Dmitry Verdasco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 07:00 PM   #973
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Net Cord View Post
MalvinLuisandy is an innocent human being. Noone should be banned due to their opinions or how good well they speak english. He's clearly not trolling, he simply has problems getting his ideas across.

As for the second paragraph of your message, I find some of your messages rude and disrespectful towards tennis players and MTF members. You happened to talk about players' sexuality (1, 2 3) and still accuse someone else of doing that
Disgraceful
But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
Quote:
"Janowicz is a little crazy, but off the court very nice and humble." - Jurgen Melzer

http://marekfurjan.blox.pl/2014/11/S...lczy-o-AO.html
^^^ suck it ill informed JJ haters.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 07:11 PM   #974
country flag Sombrerero loco

Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Net Cord View Post

actually, in the links you give from me, i am not talking about anyone´s sexulity dont pull our leg, please

and this guy we are talking about, called some players a "virgin" multiple times on results thread, do you really think that´s "clearly not trolling", and "an innocent human being", according to your own words? come on

malvin got many of his messages deleted, but they are really rude and disrespectful. calling some player virgin or gay multiple times at the same thread(making off topic, btw, because it was on general messages, in threads results), is clearly trolling. threads results are to talk about the match or the result, or the draw, or whatever, but certainly not to talk about if some player is gay or not

i dont get why you are defending him, but i find it really worrying that there are some people on this board that are constantly defending trolls just because they think "they are funny". trolling is not funny, and its not funny either the fact you are talking shit about me right now on this thread, when everybody here knows i am not a troll, and malvin is

as i said, the important thing about this topic is not malvin, but the fact there is a sector of this board that is defending the trolls when they go against the rules all the time, yet attack some posters just because they dont like them, even if they dont go against the rules. of course this is a free place and everyone can speak, but i really hope the mod team makes something to stop the trolls, or they will finally conquer this place. we have had many problems with trolls here, and many of them dont want to obbey the rules, even though we all have clicked "i accept the rules..." when registering on this board

trolling is not funny, and MTF is menstennisforums and not menstrollingforums

Jerzy Janowicz/Bernard the aTomic /Thanasi Kokkinakis/Kei Nishikori

John Millman / Javier Martí/Taro Daniel-Jules Marie-Josh Milton

Henkka Kontinen
-Nick Kyrgios-Henri Laaksonen- Attila Balazs- Pierre Hugues Herbert-Alex Bolt-Marcus Willis-Kristijan Mesaros-Brydan Klein-Chris Rungkat-Piotr Gadomski-Hugo Nys-Pol Toledo
www.tennisalternative.com
Sombrerero loco is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 08:41 AM   #975
country flag Cloren

Cloren has a reputation beyond reputeCloren has a reputation beyond reputeCloren has a reputation beyond reputeCloren has a reputation beyond reputeCloren has a reputation beyond reputeCloren has a reputation beyond reputeCloren has a reputation beyond reputeCloren has a reputation beyond reputeCloren has a reputation beyond reputeCloren has a reputation beyond reputeCloren has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
trolling is not funny, and MTF is menstennisforums and not menstrollingforums
Yeah and it also not mensspammingforums.
Cloren is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote