Ask MTF Mods - Page 64 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-10-2014, 04:51 PM   #946
country flag ClutchOnandWin

ClutchOnandWin has a reputation beyond reputeClutchOnandWin has a reputation beyond reputeClutchOnandWin has a reputation beyond reputeClutchOnandWin has a reputation beyond reputeClutchOnandWin has a reputation beyond reputeClutchOnandWin has a reputation beyond reputeClutchOnandWin has a reputation beyond reputeClutchOnandWin has a reputation beyond reputeClutchOnandWin has a reputation beyond reputeClutchOnandWin has a reputation beyond reputeClutchOnandWin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ask MTF Mods

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=406417

There ya go.

ClutchOnandWin's tennis tips
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=558010:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiedis View Post
Serious tennis analists know that WTF is a glorified exho with a very descriptive name.
^This is what having a crush does.
ClutchOnandWin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-10-2014, 04:59 PM   #947
country flag Motoflou
Barkeep

Motoflou has a reputation beyond reputeMotoflou has a reputation beyond reputeMotoflou has a reputation beyond reputeMotoflou has a reputation beyond reputeMotoflou has a reputation beyond reputeMotoflou has a reputation beyond reputeMotoflou has a reputation beyond reputeMotoflou has a reputation beyond reputeMotoflou has a reputation beyond reputeMotoflou has a reputation beyond reputeMotoflou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchOnandWin View Post
You really don't need to tell a user that you're going to report their thread, then report it, then also post it in the Ask Mods thread...

(19) Backseat moderating won't be tolerated. Simply report a post if you feel that it breaks the rules. Don't post that you've reported a specific post, that another poster should be banned, that a thread should be moved to a player forum just because you aren't interested, etc. Such behaviour will result in a warning or an infraction for baiting.
Motoflou is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 07:09 PM   #948
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

Why the hell did mods delete posts in the match ups you want to see that haven't happened that said stuff such as "Johnny Groove vs Donald Young" ?

Really, they're just jokey type posts, they are not offensive in any way, or bashing anyone, just a bit of light hearted fun. Come on guys, stop trying to make everything so strict because you know it does not need to be like that.
But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
Quote:
"Janowicz is a little crazy, but off the court very nice and humble." - Jurgen Melzer

http://marekfurjan.blox.pl/2014/11/S...lczy-o-AO.html
^^^ suck it ill informed JJ haters.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 08:04 PM   #949

ClutchOnandWin has a reputation beyond reputeClutchOnandWin has a reputation beyond reputeClutchOnandWin has a reputation beyond reputeClutchOnandWin has a reputation beyond reputeClutchOnandWin has a reputation beyond reputeClutchOnandWin has a reputation beyond reputeClutchOnandWin has a reputation beyond reputeClutchOnandWin has a reputation beyond reputeClutchOnandWin has a reputation beyond reputeClutchOnandWin has a reputation beyond reputeClutchOnandWin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigyEng View Post
Why the hell did mods delete posts in the match ups you want to see that haven't happened that said stuff such as "Johnny Groove vs Donald Young" ?

Really, they're just jokey type posts, they are not offensive in any way, or bashing anyone, just a bit of light hearted fun. Come on guys, stop trying to make everything so strict because you know it does not need to be like that.
Hellooooo

They're using common sense.

Quote:
Serious tennis analists know that WTF is a glorified exho with a very descriptive name.
Old 02-10-2014, 08:18 PM   #950
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hellooooo

They're using common sense.
Lol you being sarcastic bro ?

argument.
Quote:
"Janowicz is a little crazy, but off the court very nice and humble." - Jurgen Melzer

Old 02-10-2014, 09:07 PM   #951
country flag Slasher1985
Rankings Master

Slasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond repute

Stop questioning Modding decision without having consistent evidence that what you're saying or defending is backed by rules.
Slasher1985 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 09:28 PM   #952
country flag ProdigyEng

So making a harmless joke is now against the rules? Good to know that. Let's just have the forum become dull as, I am sure every one wants that.

The moderation team needs to get a sense of humour.

argument.
Quote:

Old 02-11-2014, 12:53 AM   #953

http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...&postcount=301

I'd be recieving a red infraction for this at the very least, if not a two day ban.

Haven't responded, or backseat moderated. Let's see if the appropriate action is taken.

Quote:
Old 02-11-2014, 01:01 AM   #954

This is why I post less now Slasher, because you guys don't deal with the trolls and penalise those whom actually have stuff to offer and discuss. It astonishes me some of the stuff you do pick up on and some of the stuff you let go.

In real life speaking, I would call it a policeman stopping a car driver for not stopping at a red light over driving past as he notices a bank getting robbed.

Quote:

Last edited by ClutchOnandWin : 02-11-2014 at 01:11 AM.
Old 02-11-2014, 02:54 AM   #955
country flag Motoflou
Barkeep

Motoflou has a reputation beyond reputeMotoflou has a reputation beyond reputeMotoflou has a reputation beyond reputeMotoflou has a reputation beyond reputeMotoflou has a reputation beyond reputeMotoflou has a reputation beyond reputeMotoflou has a reputation beyond reputeMotoflou has a reputation beyond reputeMotoflou has a reputation beyond reputeMotoflou has a reputation beyond reputeMotoflou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...&postcount=301

I'd be recieving a red infraction for this at the very least, if not a two day ban.

Haven't responded, or backseat moderated. Let's see if the appropriate action is taken.
If you're going to complain about someone, it isn't exactly fair for you to attack them yourself 5 minutes after you tell us the complaint. It's hard for us to take action when we delete their comment, and then you go and attack them for a comment that isn't directed at you.

Last edited by Motoflou : 02-11-2014 at 03:08 AM.
Old 02-11-2014, 07:16 AM   #956
country flag Slasher1985
Rankings Master

Slasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigyEng View Post
So making a harmless joke is now against the rules? Good to know that. Let's just have the forum become dull as, I am sure every one wants that.
Tell me that again, please. With feeling this time.

That thread was started with serious intent, yet on the first page only 7/11 posts were trolling (what you call joking) already taking the thread to a whole new direction where matchups between the same player or Johnny Groove and Uncle Toni are possible. Now, I have nothing against joking at all, but it's ridiculous to open a thread and have the first page full of crap. Come on! Moderation, not exaggeration...
Slasher1985 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 08:09 AM   #957
country flag ProdigyEng

Joking or trolling. A subjective thing....

argument.
Quote:

Old 02-11-2014, 02:34 PM   #958

Deleted my thread on a professional tennis player PMing me via Twitter and no PM to explain the reason why.

Deathless_Mortal is the only guy that PMs users explaining the issue.

Quote:
Old 02-11-2014, 02:46 PM   #959
country flag Motoflou
Barkeep

Quote:
Deleted my thread on a professional tennis player PMing me via Twitter and no PM to explain the reason why.

Deathless_Mortal is the only guy that PMs users explaining the issue.
Someone merged it with the Krygios match thread.

Last edited by Motoflou : 02-11-2014 at 02:54 PM.
Old 02-11-2014, 05:54 PM   #960

lol

Quote: