Ask MTF Mods - Page 51 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-16-2013, 07:08 PM   #751
country flag Mae
GOTHIC PRINCESS

Mae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ask MTF Mods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sham Kay View Post
Yep Mae, you have to wait a 30 day period. So you can change your name on the 3rd of January.
Obviously the counting starts the day after the name change and not the day of the name change! So I'll be back on the 3rd of January.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-17-2013, 05:37 PM   #752
country flag ProdigyEng
Banned!

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

Look I'm not being funny, but I requested nick the greeks sig to be changed nearly a week ago, and it still hasn't been done. I don't want a quote of mine in there, I didn't give him permission to do so, so can a mod or admin kindly remove it please? Thanks you.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 01:00 AM   #753
country flag ClutchOnandWin
Banned!

ClutchOnandWin has a reputation beyond reputeClutchOnandWin has a reputation beyond reputeClutchOnandWin has a reputation beyond reputeClutchOnandWin has a reputation beyond reputeClutchOnandWin has a reputation beyond reputeClutchOnandWin has a reputation beyond reputeClutchOnandWin has a reputation beyond reputeClutchOnandWin has a reputation beyond reputeClutchOnandWin has a reputation beyond reputeClutchOnandWin has a reputation beyond reputeClutchOnandWin has a reputation beyond repute

Like to say a special thanks to the moderator that felt the subjective desire to to merge my thread with a thread tackling a different matter ... but then not only to do so but also to completely and entirely "remove" the post I made to the opening of that thread. I wasted my time typing up that post, basically.

I found his thread highly offensive and inappropriate.

He is attacking my country, my countries traditions and ethics as well as it's proud Wimbledon tennis tradition.

One of you guys merged a thread of mine into this thread, addressing the ugly nature of this thread itself, but that wasn't all, you actually "deleted" the OP to the thread I made.

The other day I made a simple thread with no mean streak in it addressing the issues of "french" player's being "headcases" in tennis. It was within an hour or so, gone, this because people found it racist yet it was never regarding people eating quason's or riding on unicycles.

Now explain to me how speaking on how England is a "snobbish", has a "toffee nosed" country for atmosphere and full of people whom eat strawberries and cream during the hot sunshine when tennis is on.... not racist/prejedice by the EXACT BENCHMARK you've set here? I'll tell you what this is, it's double standards. Get your professionalism in tact.

PS: If no senior moderators are going to look into this I would like the email address to the administrator team to complain for racism / prejudism.

This is exactly the same thing, if not worse and shows a complete transparancy for site double standards and unprofessionalism.

Thanks.

Thank you for taking away my rights to free speech and defending my Country and the greatest tournament in tennis's history.

Thank you.

PS: If no senior moderators are going to look into this I would like the email address to the administrator team to complain for racism or prejudism, since when I made a thread on asking theories why it tended to be "french" player's mostly whom were the biggest headcases in sport, I came under scrutiny. (With my thread deleted)

This is exactly the same thing, if not worse and is complete double standards.

Thanks.

Last edited by ClutchOnandWin : 12-26-2013 at 01:24 AM.
ClutchOnandWin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 08:47 AM   #754
country flag Sonja1989
A happy person

Sonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond repute

I'd be grateful if you tell us which thread was that as I can't help otherwise.

But we don't allow any negative thread about a country so you waste your time.

Last edited by Sonja1989 : 12-26-2013 at 08:50 AM.
Sonja1989 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 03:49 PM   #755
country flag Freak3yman84

Freak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonja1989 View Post
I'd be grateful if you tell us which thread was that as I can't help otherwise.

But we don't allow any negative thread about a country so you waste your time.
Then please delete this: http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=377585

Number of Times I've Cried Over Sucking at FITD: All but four

W Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut W Orleans (w/MathMul) W Cordenons (w/dinkulpus)

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post
I like how you make me appreciate my life by comparing it to yours then I take a deep breath and say: Thank God..
Freak3yman84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 12:19 PM   #756
Dmitry Verdasco

Dmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond repute

Is it really necessary to move Hopman Cup results threads to the Exhibitions subforum? No one goes in there.

NADAL - TURSUNOV - BOLELLI - NALBANDIAN - MATOSEVIC
HINGIS - DEMENTIEVA - DOKIC - KOURNIKOVA - PIERCE - GOLOVIN - RADWANSKA - BENCIC - BARTHEL

Dmitry Verdasco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 01:09 PM   #757
country flag Kiedis

Kiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Re: Ask MTF Mods

Why the thread who asked who is the better player at the age of 27 was deleted of the 'General Messages' forum? Is laughable that hundred of much more pointless and trollish threads are allowed while this relevant thread in a tennis fan forum is deleted.

God is killing me
Kiedis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 03:57 PM   #758
country flag abollo
Tennis Player

abollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond repute

How long does it usually take to activate new accounts?
EDIT: And how do these people know their accounts got activated?

Last edited by abollo : 12-29-2013 at 04:05 PM.
abollo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 04:01 PM   #759
country flag Sonja1989
A happy person

Sonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond repute

At most two-three days. Maybe it was a bit more now due to X-Mas.
Old 12-29-2013, 09:14 PM   #760
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute

why are panfil threads removed from GM? because he is ranked 288? i want people to discuss panfil and nobody goes to exhibition forum

i want something else to get me through this life....
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 09:48 PM   #761
country flag ProdigyEng
Banned!

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonja1989 View Post
At most two-three days. Maybe it was a bit more now due to X-Mas.
It took 2/3 weeks for mine to be activated when I register back in November 2012...
Old 12-29-2013, 11:40 PM   #762
Dmitry Verdasco

Dmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmitry Verdasco View Post
Is it really necessary to move Hopman Cup results threads to the Exhibitions subforum? No one goes in there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
why are panfil threads removed from GM? because he is ranked 288? i want people to discuss panfil and nobody goes to exhibition forum

Anybody home?

NADAL - TURSUNOV - BOLELLI - NALBANDIAN - MATOSEVIC
HINGIS - DEMENTIEVA - DOKIC - KOURNIKOVA - PIERCE - GOLOVIN - RADWANSKA - BENCIC - BARTHEL

Dmitry Verdasco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 12:09 AM   #763
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute

i have also spotted now a panfil thread in the "off topic"

how about "non tennis" next time maybe?

i want something else to get me through this life....
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 01:26 AM   #764
Snowwy

Snowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond repute

I have always thought that procedure should be changed for exhibitions like Kooyang
Old 12-30-2013, 02:35 AM   #765
country flag ProdigyEng
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmitry Verdasco View Post
Rules are rules sadly. I said the same thing, even made a suggestion to get rid of the rule, but mods would not agree, even though it should have been put to a vote. I even got infracted for posting exho results in GM, yet people still post exho results in GM, proving my point that no one uses the exho forum.