Ask MTF Mods - Page 47 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-15-2013, 04:20 PM   #691
country flag motorhead
Banned!

motorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ask MTF Mods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonja1989 View Post
Unfair yellow? The OP had to be edited. How do you know what was unfair?
The way Prodigy has put the thing it looked as if he got the infraction for opening the thread, chill down little girl
for being someone who doesn't care about my posts he seems to be around them way too often.
But since you are here... it seems we've finally established that unless a user is against a Q&A there's no rules infringement.

Then why did I get a red for this:

Please submit here all your enquiries
@SC will go through them ASAP

In what way is that offensive?

Last edited by motorhead : 11-15-2013 at 04:23 PM.
motorhead is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-15-2013, 04:36 PM   #692
country flag Sonja1989
A happy person

Sonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by motorhead View Post
The way Prodigy has put the thing it looked as if he got the infraction for opening the thread, chill down little girl
for being someone who doesn't care about my posts he seems to be around them way too often.
But since you are here... it seems we've finally established that unless a user is against a Q&A there's no rules infringement.

Then why did I get a red for this:

Please submit here all your enquiries
@SC will go through them ASAP

In what way is that offensive?
No need to 'chill down' because people like you never makes me angry. But your behavior shows that clearly you are such an attention seeker and I wouldn't be surprised if you aren't even serious in few things. I disagreed with you and not Prodigy anyway.

Are you for real? I'm an admin. This thread is subscribed for me in case someone has REAL questions so I keep reading every time and every time I see your name there I'm this:

Million times I told you. You lie if you say that you didn't expect ugly questions on that thread. And for the first ugly question only 10 mins was needed. Cleo didn't want the thread anyway. So the baiting red was deserved. (It would've been yellow if you are clean but oh well, you already had one yellow for baiting)

And no, the thread isn't for that as I said million times but you don't seem to comprehend.

I will keep deleting post which is question about a certain thread/post/infraction/ban etc.
Old 11-15-2013, 04:45 PM   #693
country flag motorhead
Banned!

motorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Cleo didn't want the thread anyway
How can you possibly know?
Old 11-15-2013, 04:48 PM   #694
country flag motorhead
Banned!

Would you like me to show you my gif reaction when I see your posts too?
I'm sorry but I've to ask a lot of questions in here since I'm approaching the 15 reds (many of them from ) and I'd better be careful. It's withing a user's rights to know the rules.

Last edited by motorhead : 11-15-2013 at 04:56 PM.
Old 11-15-2013, 04:50 PM   #695
country flag motorhead
Banned!

Quote:
You lie if you say that you didn't expect ugly questions on that thread
So how exactly the user who opened a Cleo Q&A thread yesterday didn't get a red nor a warning? I guess he's very naive and he didn't expect 'ugly' questions in his thread?
By the way what's an ugly question? Just curious about it.
Old 11-15-2013, 04:52 PM   #696
country flag motorhead
Banned!

Can a user be banned/given an infraction for insults/whishing death outside of the forum to a mod?
Old 11-15-2013, 04:58 PM   #697
country flag Sonja1989
A happy person

Sonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Can a user be banned/given an infraction for insults/whishing death outside of the forum to a mod?
No. Only the forum, post/PM or reps. Though askmtfmods@gmail.com as well. And you won't reach most of us outside of them.
For example I don't even read FB messages which arrive from non-friends, they are on different message box that I don't even check.
Old 11-15-2013, 05:00 PM   #698
country flag motorhead
Banned!

What makes you think I'd insult you or wishing death? I think you are a nice person.
Old 11-15-2013, 05:01 PM   #699
country flag motorhead
Banned!

Could you please answer me here?
Quote:
So how exactly the user who opened a Cleo Q&A thread yesterday didn't get a red nor a warning? I guess he's very naive and he didn't expect 'ugly' questions in his thread?
By the way what's an ugly question? Just curious about it.
Old 11-15-2013, 05:07 PM   #700
country flag Sonja1989
A happy person

I already answered. This thread isn't for questions about a certain thread/post/infraction/ban.

But seriously.. you can't know what we infract. You got a red for opening the thread but you wasn't banned even for a day, for example. It depends on the past too. You find the lenght of bans here and not every infraction causes ban and for clean posters it's only a warning anyway.
Old 11-15-2013, 05:31 PM   #701
country flag motorhead
Banned!

Ok, but What makes you think I'd insult you or wishing death?
Can you read other people's minds just like in Sweet Cleopatra's case?
Old 11-15-2013, 05:33 PM   #702
country flag motorhead
Banned!

Quote:
I already answered
No, you didn't my dear
Old 11-15-2013, 05:38 PM   #703
country flag Sonja1989
A happy person

Quote:
Ok, but What makes you think I'd insult you or wishing death?
Can you read other people's minds just like in Sweet Cleopatra's case?
I didn't think that. You had a question and I answered. I added that hard to reach us anyway and gave you an example.

Quote:
No, you didn't my dear
I meant I already told that questions about certain posts/threads/infractions etc aren't questions on this thread.
Old 11-15-2013, 05:48 PM   #704
country flag motorhead
Banned!

Can you tell other users' opinions on certain threads without even talking to them?
Old 11-15-2013, 09:18 PM   #705
country flag Johnny Groove
Future ATP Star

Johnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond repute

You spinning your tires here, mate
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
What do you like doing on MTF most?
Reading Johnny Groove threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Johnny blurs the line between grandeur and grandiose
Johnny Groove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote