Ask MTF Mods - Page 46 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-14-2013, 06:02 PM   #676
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ask MTF Mods

I got infracted for my Moozza Q+A but he agreed it could stay.
But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
Quote:
"Janowicz is a little crazy, but off the court very nice and humble." - Jurgen Melzer

http://marekfurjan.blox.pl/2014/11/S...lczy-o-AO.html
^^^ suck it ill informed JJ haters.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-14-2013, 06:04 PM   #677
country flag motorhead
Banned!

motorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigyEng View Post
I got infracted for my Moozza Q+A but he agreed it could stay.
For what rules infringement?
I don't understand how you could have gotten a red for it while at the same time Mooza agreed on it to stay.
According to this
Quote:
Originally Posted by Time Violation View Post
if the user is ok with that, then the thread is fine, however if it's against the user's wishes, then it's pretty much a sort of harassment/personal attack, and that is covered by the rules.
there's an evident contradiction

Last edited by motorhead : 11-14-2013 at 06:07 PM.
motorhead is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 06:21 PM   #678
country flag Time Violation
Slacker

Time Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by motorhead View Post
For what rules infringement?
For calling Mooza the most annoying poster ever or something like that. And he got warning, not infraction

Quote:
easy to be an unthouchable, isn't? does that give you an ego boost?
Man, I'm trying to provide some explanations, even though you called me a liar and what not, then you go and report me, smh, if I wanted to feel an ego boost I would've banned you on the spot for mod bashing and be done with it. Not sure why I'm wasting my time
“There’s so many athletes, tennis players around the world,” he continued, trying to put his life into some kind of perspective, “they want to be the best in what they do. They want to succeed. Many of them, they don’t succeed in the end. I’m fortunate to have this opportunity and succeed.”
Time Violation is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 06:34 PM   #679
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah my bad it was a warning.

argument.
Quote:
"Janowicz is a little crazy, but off the court very nice and humble." - Jurgen Melzer

Old 11-14-2013, 06:38 PM   #680
country flag motorhead
Banned!

motorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
For calling Mooza the most annoying poster ever or something like that. And he got warning, not infraction
Calling Mooza the most annying poster ever (or something like that) could in theory being considered personal attack.
Where exactly did I break the rules in my OP in SC's thread? I've already copied-pasted the OP and you provided a SS so no need to attach it again. I've asked this questions about 3-4 times but you've avoided answering it.
Quote:
Man, I'm trying to provide some explanations, even though you called me a liar
False. I've said either that what you stated was a lie or false and I was right as you can verify from here:

Quote:
if the user is ok with that, then the thread is fine, however if it's against the user's wishes, then it's pretty much a sort of harassment/personal attack, and that is covered by the rules.
Quote:
totally false, in my case the user SC filled no complain on my thread and it got deleted
Quote:
I went over it - your thread was reported by another user;
hence what you stated is false.

Quote:
then you go and report me
Yes, this is within my rights. You've stated that I opened SC Q&A with the intent of having other people trolling SC
Quote:
You were basically inviting people to troll SC
which is a personal attack and/or harrassment.

Quote:
if I wanted to feel an ego boost I would've banned you on the spot for mod bashing and be done with it. Not sure why I'm wasting my time
You are basically saying that you would have made a personal use of your mod powers on me.

Quote:
Man, I'm trying to provide some explanations
You have provided no explaination whatsoever so far. Not a single one of my questions has been answered, I could copy-past you them all.

Last edited by motorhead : 11-14-2013 at 06:49 PM.
Old 11-14-2013, 06:50 PM   #681
Slacker

Time Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You have provided no explaination whatsoever so far. Not a single one of my question as been answered, I could copy-past you them all.
Well then, I certainly have better things to do with my evening.
“There’s so many athletes, tennis players around the world,” he continued, trying to put his life into some kind of perspective, “they want to be the best in what they do. They want to succeed. Many of them, they don’t succeed in the end. I’m fortunate to have this opportunity and succeed.”
Old 11-14-2013, 06:54 PM   #682
country flag motorhead
Banned!

Quote:
Well then, I certainly have better things to do with my evening.
I can imagine.

Too bad my questions were made yesterday, there's been an entire day to even attempt an explanation instead of stating the false
Have a good evening!

Last edited by motorhead : 11-14-2013 at 06:57 PM.
Old 11-14-2013, 11:39 PM   #683
country flag Matt01

Matt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Man, I'm trying to provide some explanations, even though you called me a liar and what not, then you go and report me, smh, if I wanted to feel an ego boost I would've banned you on the spot for mod bashing and be done with it. Not sure why I'm wasting my time

I have a question on this.
You are a moderator. Can you ban other posters? I thought only admins (and maybe supermods) are able to ban posters? Is it not like this?

Thanks in advance.
Old 11-14-2013, 11:48 PM   #684
Slacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt01 View Post
I have a question on this.
You are a moderator. Can you ban other posters? I thought only admins (and maybe supermods) are able to ban posters? Is it not like this?

Thanks in advance.
I think I haven't outright banned anyone yet, but I do have that option available. More commonly, if a mod gives a red card that would mean a direct ban for a user, then the system should auto-ban him based on that infraction. Sort of indirect ban, but the same outcome.
Old 11-15-2013, 12:53 AM   #685
country flag ProdigyEng

Quote:
Calling Mooza the most annying poster ever (or something like that) could in theory being considered personal attack.
Where exactly did I break the rules in my OP in SC's thread? I've already copied-pasted the OP and you provided a SS so no need to attach it again. I've asked this questions about 3-4 times but you've avoided answering it.

False. I've said either that what you stated was a lie or false and I was right as you can verify from here:

hence what you stated is false.

Yes, this is within my rights. You've stated that I opened SC Q&A with the intent of having other people trolling SC

which is a personal attack and/or harrassment.

You are basically saying that you would have made a personal use of your mod powers on me.

You have provided no explaination whatsoever so far. Not a single one of my questions has been answered, I could copy-past you them all.
It was my first personal attack mods gave me a punishment for on MTF, therefore it was a yellow card:

argument.
Quote:

Old 11-15-2013, 04:14 PM   #686
country flag motorhead
Banned!

That doesn't change anything, TV says that if the user agree with the thread, no infractions should be given. You said Mooza was fine with it, hece you got an unfair yellow.

Last edited by motorhead : 11-15-2013 at 04:20 PM.
Old 11-15-2013, 04:20 PM   #687
country flag Sonja1989
A happy person

Sonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond repute

Unfair yellow? The OP had to be edited. How do you know what was unfair?
Old 11-15-2013, 05:09 PM   #688
Slacker

Quote:
That doesn't change anything, TV says that if the user agree with the thread, no infractions should be given. You said Mooza was fine with it, hece you got an unfair yellow.
He didn't get it for starting the thread, he got it for the content of his post. Just because one can start a thread, doesn't mean rules cease to apply from that point on. He would get the same warning for that regardless of the thread where it was posted. By the way, other users' infractions are none of your business, they can appeal themselves if they want.

Last edited by Time Violation : 11-15-2013 at 05:11 PM.
Old 11-15-2013, 05:19 PM   #689
country flag motorhead
Banned!

Quote:

Now would you mind telling me what's offensive in the following:

Please submit here all your enquiries
@SC will go through them ASAP

Old 11-15-2013, 05:20 PM   #690
country flag motorhead
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonja1989 View Post
Unfair yellow? The OP had to be edited. How do you know what was unfair?
The way Prodigy has put the thing it looked as if he got the infraction for opening the thread, chill down little girl
for being someone who doesn't care about my posts he seems to be around them way too often.
But since you are here... it seems we've finally established that unless a user is against a Q&A there's no rules infringement.

Then why did I get a red for this:

Please submit here all your enquiries
@SC will go through them ASAP

In what way is that offensive?

Last edited by motorhead : 11-15-2013 at 05:23 PM.