Ask MTF Mods - Page 45 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-14-2013, 01:09 PM   #661
country flag Sonja1989
A happy person

Sonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ask MTF Mods

Can't believe we talk about it again.. If I remember well even the appeal mod hasn't supported your appeal about it right?
Do not start thread to bash a player in GM. And do not start a thread to bash a poster in NT, seems pretty logical to me.

As even your OP was awful.

And don't expect us to read every thread and every day. For example I had no internet connection yesterday. You can report a thread which is against rules.
Advertisement

Old 11-14-2013, 02:34 PM   #662
country flag motorhead
Banned!

motorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time Violation View Post
I went over it - your thread was reported by another user; moreover, it wasn't deleted after few minutes, it was deleted one day later, the thread went almost two full pages and it does look offensive with everything that was posted there. And if you want to make sure Kowchi gets infracted too, I guess we can arrange that
lie, lie, lie.
The thread was opened late evening and the morning after it was already gone, my only post in there, which was also the opening post, was 'please subit here all your questions'. Nothing offensive about it, if other user have misbehaved it's their problem and infractions should have been given away to them.
Please stop making up stupid excuses for a discriminatory behaviour of one of your colleagues.

Last edited by motorhead : 11-14-2013 at 02:37 PM.
motorhead is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 02:35 PM   #663
country flag motorhead
Banned!

motorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonja1989 View Post
Can't believe we talk about it again.. If I remember well even the appeal mod hasn't supported your appeal about it right?
Do not start thread to bash a player in GM. And do not start a thread to bash a poster in NT, seems pretty logical to me.

As even your OP was awful.

And don't expect us to read every thread and every day. For example I had no internet connection yesterday. You can report a thread which is against rules.
PROVE IT! I challenge you so that everyone can see what you did there!
My OP was very formal and gentle, nothing offensive about it.
Stop lying, you are really a sad person.

Last edited by motorhead : 11-14-2013 at 03:04 PM.
Old 11-14-2013, 02:45 PM   #664
country flag motorhead
Banned!

I demand that this person will no longer be able to take decisions about my stay in here, nor be able to give me infractions. It's proven beyon any doubt that she keeps on hitting on me and LYING too!
If my comments where really offensive in that thread I demand to see these comments!
I'm 100% positive there was no offensive comment from my side.

Last edited by motorhead : 11-14-2013 at 03:04 PM.
Old 11-14-2013, 03:32 PM   #665
country flag Time Violation
Slacker

Time Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by motorhead View Post
lie, lie, lie.
The thread was opened late evening and the morning after it was already gone, my only post in there, which was also the opening post, was 'please subit here all your questions'. Nothing offensive about it, if other user have misbehaved it's their problem and infractions should have been given away to them.
Please stop making up stupid excuses for a discriminatory behaviour of one of your colleagues.
Lol, how many Sweet Cleo threads did you make? Because this one below lasted almost a full day. So either you are lying here or there are more Sweet Cleo threads started by you? You have the start and finish in the attachment.
Attached Images
File Type: png Capture1.PNG (47.8 KB, 25 views)
File Type: png Capture2.PNG (75.5 KB, 25 views)
“There’s so many athletes, tennis players around the world,” he continued, trying to put his life into some kind of perspective, “they want to be the best in what they do. They want to succeed. Many of them, they don’t succeed in the end. I’m fortunate to have this opportunity and succeed.”

Last edited by Time Violation : 11-14-2013 at 03:36 PM.
Time Violation is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 03:39 PM   #666
country flag motorhead
Banned!

Wow, 'almost' a full day! Didn't I say that the thread was started in the evening and was gone by late morning? Isn't that 'almost'a full day? Oh yes, I had two posts in that thread instead of one, how does that change anything? Wasn't your point that the user should complain about the thread in order to be against the rules? Did SC filled in a complain? Can you show me SS of such complain? You've excuse me but your credibility is very low in this context.
My second post in the thread had no offensive content itself.

I've only opened one thread on SC and didn't make offensive remarks of any kind, please stop provoking me.

Now would you mind telling me what's offensive in the following:

Please submit here all your enquiries
@SC will go through them ASAP

I'm dying to hear another absurd explaination to Sonja's statment!
Oh and just for the record I'm reporting her accusasion here as she clearly lied on the issue and your SS are proof of that.

Last edited by motorhead : 11-14-2013 at 03:52 PM.
Old 11-14-2013, 03:49 PM   #667
Slacker

Time Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
totally false, in my case the user SC filled no complain on my thread and it got deleted minutes after it was made.
same thing happened today, SC is not even online at the moment, yet Kowchi's thread has been deleted.
Do you see a difference between "minutes after it was made" and a 24 hours period? Yes? No? Talk about credibility. As I've said, another user reported it and it was removed. Sweet Cleao could've been off the forum for any number of days, did we have to let people troll their heart out, before she comes to report the thread she doesn't know it exists? Sorry, it doesn't work like that. Why didn't you PM her and ask whether you can open up a thread in the first place?
“There’s so many athletes, tennis players around the world,” he continued, trying to put his life into some kind of perspective, “they want to be the best in what they do. They want to succeed. Many of them, they don’t succeed in the end. I’m fortunate to have this opportunity and succeed.”
Old 11-14-2013, 03:56 PM   #668
country flag motorhead
Banned!

Quote:
Do you see a difference between "minutes after it was made" and a 24 hours period? Yes? No? Talk about credibility. As I've said, another user reported it and it was removed. Sweet Cleao could've been off the forum for any number of days, did we have to let people troll their heart out, before she comes to report the thread she doesn't know it exists? Sorry, it doesn't work like that. Why didn't you PM her and ask whether you can open up a thread in the first place?
Yes my dear, I see the difference and I was wrong of about a few hours I'd say. You'd have to excuse me once again here but, contrary to you, I have no access to such deleted posts and I can't go through them
The point is not how long SC was off the forum, you said that for the thread being considered offensive or against the rules the user has to make a complain, did she complain? yes or no?
Old 11-14-2013, 03:57 PM   #669
country flag motorhead
Banned!

Quote:
Why didn't you PM her and ask whether you can open up a thread in the first place?
Cause it's not, and it wans't, against the rules to open such threads You said it yourself here:

Quote:
I can only tell you my reasoning - if the user is ok with that, then the thread is fine, however if it's against the user's wishes, then it's pretty much a sort of harassment/personal attack, and that is covered by the rules.
to refresh your memory

Last edited by motorhead : 11-14-2013 at 04:02 PM.
Old 11-14-2013, 03:59 PM   #670
country flag motorhead
Banned!

Quote:
did we have to let people troll their heart out
What does people means? Am I responsible for other users' posts? Since when?
Can you tell me where's the trolling part in here:

I see no trolling here.
How is that awful?

Last edited by motorhead : 11-14-2013 at 04:03 PM.
Old 11-14-2013, 04:04 PM   #671
Slacker

Quote:
What does people means? Am I responsible for other users' posts? Since when?
Can you tell me where's the trolling part in here:

I see no trolling here.
Sorry, you're not a newbie, on the contrary, you're veteran of NT. Are you going to tell me that SC was really going to "go through enquirers asap"? You were basically inviting people to troll SC, and that was exactly what happened in the thread. It got pretty ugly real fast to no surprise. So yea, that's pretty much what baiting is all about.

Moreover, you appealed, and you didn't even get support from then active appeal moderator who is a very understanding person - he was strongly against your appeal, so the infraction remained. Not sure what else there's to discuss here exactly?
Old 11-14-2013, 04:18 PM   #672
country flag motorhead
Banned!

Quote:
Are you going to tell me that SC was really going to "go through enquirers asap"?
And how exactly would you know whether she going to or not?
are you in contact with her outside of the forum?
do you exchange email with her or have her on facebook or do you know her personally?

Quote:
You were basically inviting people to troll SC
Totally false once again, and I'm going to report this post as well for personal attacks.

This is a blatant example of a similar thread where there was no intent of trolling
http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...ghlight=noleta
and this is another one
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=366921
both alive and well.
Also please note that no permission was asked to Noleta in order to proceed with the thread opening.
Quote:
and that was exactly what happened in the thread. It got pretty ugly real fast to no surprise. So yea, that's pretty much what baiting is all about.
This is totally not my fault, as said other users should have gotten infractions, I'm in no way responsible for their actions just because I opened a thread.
That would be like accusing someone of murder just because someone else has killed a guy in his apartment.

Quote:
Moreover, you appealed, and you didn't even get support from then active appeal moderator who is a very understanding person
This literally means nothing in the light of recent developments where another user opened an identical thread that got no warning nor red infractions, proving beyond any doubt that a discriminatory behaviour is being perpetrated

Quote:
Not sure what else there's to discuss here exactly?
Again, that user Sonja as a strong bias against me and she's been persecuting me since an outside forum episode had happened. I demand that this individual will no longer be able to take part in decisions concerning my person as she can't mantain an unbiased postion that every mod should have to guarantee a fair judgment.
moreover as two treatments have been applied I'm asking for that red to be removed according to the forum's rules.

Old 11-14-2013, 04:32 PM   #673
Slacker

Quote:
And how exactly would you know whether she going to or not?
are you in contact with her outside of the forum?
do you exchange email with her or have her on facebook or do you know her personally?
Like I've said already, several people were offended by the thread you started, it was reported, when it gets reported, mod of the forum must make a decision, that's what mods do, they make decisions based on their best judgement. I can understand that you don't like it, but you're not required to like it anyway.

Quote:
Totally false once again, and I'm going to report this post as well for personal attacks.
Go ahead

Quote:
This is a blatant example of a similar thread where there was no intent of trolling
http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...ghlight=noleta
and this is another one
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=366921
both alive and well.
Also please note that no permission was asked to Noleta in order to proceed with the thread opening.
If anyone reported those threads (for a reason), most likely you would get infracted for them as well.

Quote:
This is totally not my fault, as said other users should have gotten infractions, I'm in no way responsible for their actions just because I opened a thread.
That would be like accusing someone of murder just because someone else has killed a guy in his apartment.
Ok, so it comes as a shock to you, I say you should've known better.

Quote:
Again, that user Sonja as a strong bias against me and she's been persecuting me since an outside forum episode had happened. I demand that this individual will no longer be able to take part in decisions concerning my person as she can't mantain an unbiased postion that every mod should have to guarantee a fair judgment.
moreover as two treatments have been applied I'm asking for that red to be removed according to the forum's rules.

You already appealed and it got rejected by another mod, not by Sonja.
Old 11-14-2013, 04:51 PM   #674
country flag motorhead
Banned!

Quote:
Like I've said already, several people were offended by the thread you started it was reported
You don't have much of a credibility given your previous false statements. Can you show me these 'reports' made by other posters? I don't trust this one a bit.

Quote:
when it gets reported, mod of the forum must make a decision, that's what mods do, they make decisions based on their best judgement.

Quote:
Go ahead
easy to be an unthouchable, isn't? does that give you an ego boost?

Quote:
If anyone reported those threads (for a reason), most likely you would get infracted for them as well.
What reason? For what rule infringement exactly?
I've asked Latso permission to open the thread about him
Doesn't this mean that if I now decide to report the following threads:
http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...65&highlight=q
http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...01&highlight=q
http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...65&highlight=q

Nolerules, Prodigy and Federer in 2 will most likely get infracted for them as well?

Quote:
Ok, so it comes as a shock to you, I say you should've known better.
how come the user who opened the very same post yesterday shouldn've known better just like me? is he special?

Quote:
You already appealed and it got rejected by another mod, not by Sonja.
this reply makes no sense whatsover, just because the then appeal mod turned down my appeal doesn't mean that Sonja hasn't been persecuting me for months, something that appear to be evident from both her reds record on me and the outside of the forum 'accident'.

Last edited by motorhead : 11-14-2013 at 05:09 PM.
Old 11-14-2013, 04:54 PM   #675
country flag motorhead
Banned!

Quote:
who is a very understanding person
So undestanding that turned down all my 5 requests, what an understanding man I'm talking about the previous appeal mod, not Viruzzz

Last edited by motorhead : 11-14-2013 at 05:01 PM.