Ask MTF Mods - Page 41 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-30-2013, 08:57 PM   #601
country flag Sonja1989
A happy person

Sonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ask MTF Mods

Quote:
Originally Posted by motorhead View Post
what sort of answer is that
What else to say? After reporting they came and asked more infos. You gave it and maybe you should just wait a bit more as they have other things to do as well.
Advertisement

Old 10-30-2013, 09:13 PM   #602
country flag motorhead
Banned!

motorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonja1989 View Post
What else to say?
something like how long they think is needed to have the issue fixed.
motorhead is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 09:17 PM   #603
country flag Sonja1989
A happy person

Sonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond repute

I fear I don't know more than you.
Old 10-30-2013, 10:47 PM   #604
country flag motorhead
Banned!

motorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motoflou View Post
A valid one?

What do you want us to do? The site admin responded to you in that other thread, asked to be kept up to date, and said he'd have a tech guy look at it. It's only been a few days, I'm sure it's being looked into. I don't think it's time to start hassling the site admin about it again.
A few days? The thread was started october the 20th and the problem was already present weeks before I signaled the issue.

What are you Sonja's cavalry? Each time she (tries) to answer a question you pop up like Mr Wolfe in Pulp Fiction. Do you solve problems?

Last edited by motorhead : 10-30-2013 at 10:50 PM.
Old 10-30-2013, 11:52 PM   #605
country flag Motoflou
Barkeep

Motoflou has a reputation beyond reputeMotoflou has a reputation beyond reputeMotoflou has a reputation beyond reputeMotoflou has a reputation beyond reputeMotoflou has a reputation beyond reputeMotoflou has a reputation beyond reputeMotoflou has a reputation beyond reputeMotoflou has a reputation beyond reputeMotoflou has a reputation beyond reputeMotoflou has a reputation beyond reputeMotoflou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
A few days? The thread was started october the 20th and the problem was already present weeks before I signaled the issue.

What are you Sonja's cavalry? Each time she (tries) to answer a question you pop up like Mr Wolfe in Pulp Fiction. Do you solve problems?
Steve the admin acknowledged your problem 4 days ago, despite when your thread may have been started.

And no, I'm not her cavalry. But you keep posting in this thread daily, so I don't think she should be stuck responding to you alone. You seem to have some problem with me, and I don't care. I know I'm the newest mod, but I'm just doing the job the best I can. I haven't given you a false answer yet.

Last edited by Motoflou : 10-31-2013 at 12:05 AM.
Motoflou is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 11:59 PM   #606
country flag AdeyC
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

AdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
something like how long they think is needed to have the issue fixed.
Once the technical guy has looked into the issue, we’ll know more.
Old 10-31-2013, 12:20 AM   #607
country flag motorhead
Banned!

Quote:
Steve the admin acknowledged your problem 4 days ago, despite when your thread may have been started.

And no, I'm not her cavalry. But you keep posting in this thread daily, so I don't think she should be stuck responding to you alone.
My previous question in here was made october the 26th, yesterday was october the 30th that's hardly 'daily', besides no one forced her to answer my question.

Quote:
You seem to have some problem with me, and I don't care
hey I could have sworn it was you having a problem with me, how strange.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdeyC View Post
Once the technical guy has looked into the issue, we’ll know more.
cheers.
Old 11-04-2013, 03:46 PM   #608
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

Sportstennis gets away with having a da.. but problem cannot be found?

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 04:26 PM   #609
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigyEng View Post
Sportstennis gets away with having a da.. but problem cannot be found?

They should be one hundred percent certain its a DA b4 that joe based on IP and stuff not other posters solely allegations
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 07:48 PM   #610
country flag Time Violation
Slacker

Time Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond repute

Well, it could be someone pretending to be Sportstennis, these days a lot of users seem to be fond of posting "problem cannot be found"
“There’s so many athletes, tennis players around the world,” he continued, trying to put his life into some kind of perspective, “they want to be the best in what they do. They want to succeed. Many of them, they don’t succeed in the end. I’m fortunate to have this opportunity and succeed.”
Time Violation is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 08:17 PM   #611
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time Violation View Post
Well, it could be someone pretending to be Sportstennis, these days a lot of users seem to be fond of posting "problem cannot be found"
i know aa few of them who send this at 3 in the morning!!!!!!
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 08:35 PM   #612
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time Violation View Post
Im not buying that since a user under the name warehouse trolls murraysworld in the same style as sportstennis

But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 10:58 PM   #613
country flag samanosuke

samanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond repute

as some mods(specially he one who reporteD Me) are already familiar I got warned for " Player bashing " violation . I agree that post probably deserved the warning but problem which I have is that I don't know since when this rule is introduced ? Last time when about bringing this rule was discussed, was in feedback thread which was closed with if my memory serves me correct post in which was said that for now " No changes will be made and in case of any further changes you'll be noticed " . And I haven't seen any notification since then...
samanosuke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 11:15 PM   #614
country flag Sham Kay
Lurrrkin'

Sham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond repute

You've already discussed it with the moderator in question, but the player bashing warning/infraction does currently exist. It's usually used if a player is very harshly attacked. You could have just as easily received an infraction for inappropriate language, so the warning is actually relatively a slap on the wrist.
Sham Kay is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 11:29 PM   #615
country flag Sonja1989
A happy person

Samanosuke.. I remember there was a huge circus about player bashing. As the nicknames was in question. We delayed and we don't even delete posts if you don't use the player's real name. (Unless threads which was even written there on GM rules)
So you are right about that there was something which wasn't official - nicknames.

Player bashing generally.. if the posters went too far, we gave forum disruptions infraction or if the language is bad, for that. So it isn't really a new thing with a newer name. As we use it for posts which was infracted before player bashing card too.