Guga ready for Paris! - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-30-2002, 08:37 PM   #16
country flag Billabong

Billabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond repute

Guga and Pioline make a really great team! I really hope they can beat Nestor and Knowles.. GO GUGA!!!!!!!

Roger Federer & Novak Djokovic

Tommy Haas - Viktor Troicki - Mikhail Youzhny - Lleyton Hewitt - Janko Tipsarevic - Stanislas Wawrinka - Grigor Dimitrov

Tennis Matches on DVDs Website
Billabong is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-30-2002, 11:31 PM   #17
country flag Dissident

Dissident has a reputation beyond reputeDissident has a reputation beyond reputeDissident has a reputation beyond reputeDissident has a reputation beyond reputeDissident has a reputation beyond reputeDissident has a reputation beyond reputeDissident has a reputation beyond reputeDissident has a reputation beyond reputeDissident has a reputation beyond reputeDissident has a reputation beyond reputeDissident has a reputation beyond repute

Woohoo!
So Nestor is in Guga´s way again...

TWENTY!
'97 ROLAND GARROS, '98 Stuttgart, '98 Mallorca, '99 MONTE CARLO, '99 ROMA, '00 Santiago, '00 HAMBURG, '00 ROLAND GARROS, '00 Indianapolis, '00 MASTERS CUP LISBOA, '01 Buenos Aires, '01 Acapulco, '01 MONTE CARLO, '01 ROLAND GARROS, '01 Stuttgart, '01 CINCINNATI, '02 Costa do Sauipe, '03 Auckland, '03 St. Petersburg, '04 Costa do Sauipe.
Dissident is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2002, 04:35 AM   #18
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by hitman
Woohoo!
So Nestor is in Guga´s way again...
Since Nestor already achieved a lot this year, I don't mind having Guga win this match.
Lee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2002, 07:18 PM   #19
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Guga win again today. He is in the doubles semi-final

GO GUGA GO
Old 11-01-2002, 01:57 AM   #20
country flag Billabong

Billabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond repute

Go Guga! good luck tomorrow against Bkorkman and Woodbridge! that will be a tough match, but since we know he beat Nestor and Knowles in straight sets, he can go and win the title!!! what a great way to finish a year anyways if he could do that.. that would be the first time he wins a masters in doubles! GO GUGAAAAAAAA!!!

Tommy Haas - Viktor Troicki - Mikhail Youzhny - Lleyton Hewitt - Janko Tipsarevic - Stanislas Wawrinka - Grigor Dimitrov

Old 11-01-2002, 02:31 AM   #21
country flag Dissident

Dissident has a reputation beyond reputeDissident has a reputation beyond reputeDissident has a reputation beyond reputeDissident has a reputation beyond reputeDissident has a reputation beyond reputeDissident has a reputation beyond reputeDissident has a reputation beyond reputeDissident has a reputation beyond reputeDissident has a reputation beyond reputeDissident has a reputation beyond reputeDissident has a reputation beyond repute

Wow! That was a huge acomplishment! I dont even think Guga and Pioline ever played together before! And they beat the number one team!

Thats part of why Guga is my fave player: when you least expect, he rocks! ie. UsOpen vs Safin, and now this!

Good luck to them tomorrow in another tough match.

TWENTY!
'97 ROLAND GARROS, '98 Stuttgart, '98 Mallorca, '99 MONTE CARLO, '99 ROMA, '00 Santiago, '00 HAMBURG, '00 ROLAND GARROS, '00 Indianapolis, '00 MASTERS CUP LISBOA, '01 Buenos Aires, '01 Acapulco, '01 MONTE CARLO, '01 ROLAND GARROS, '01 Stuttgart, '01 CINCINNATI, '02 Costa do Sauipe, '03 Auckland, '03 St. Petersburg, '04 Costa do Sauipe.
Old 11-01-2002, 08:24 PM   #22
country flag Billabong

they are tied 5-5 in the first set.. Guga and cedric had the break, but lost it.. but they can still win!!!!!

Old 11-01-2002, 09:09 PM   #23
country flag Billabong

Guga/Pioline lost the first set 7-6, but won the second 6-4!!! GO GUGA AND CEDRIC!!!!

Old 11-01-2002, 09:45 PM   #24
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Guga and Pioline come back from 1 set down and win the match 6-7 6-4 6-3
Old 11-01-2002, 09:46 PM   #25
country flag Billabong

YESSSSS!!! Guga/Pioline won! 6-7(8), 6-4, 6-3!!! Go Guga and Cedric! Guga can win his first career Masters doubles title!!!!!! GO GUGA AND CEDRIC!

p.s. they play sunday!

Last edited by Billabong : 11-01-2002 at 10:00 PM.
Old 11-01-2002, 10:24 PM   #26
country flag Dissident

WOW! What a huge tournament these two are playing!

Congrats Guga!! And Pioline!!

TWENTY!
Old 11-02-2002, 10:54 AM   #27
tommyboy

tommyboy

To all fans of Guga

I have been so down because of Guga's loss in singles. I have been following the doubles. I know that Guga is one of the most underrated doubles players in the world. He is in the finals of the Paris Open, awaiting the winner of Santoro/Escude and E. Ferreira/P. Vizer. The awesome thing is Guga and Cedric get a one day rest. I do want Guga to win this. He lost in the final of the Brazil Open with Sa, and I wanted him to win that one.

If Guga wins this then he can go seven years in a row with a doubles title, and of course after winning the Brazil Open, he has already gone six straight years on the tour with a singles title. Go Guga!!
tommyboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2002, 10:46 AM   #28
BrasilianAtHeart

BrasilianAtHeart

I'm so happy for both Cedric and Guga. Both have kind of hit a rough patch in their career, and I don't think anyone deserves this more than the two of them (expecially Guga). They are playing well, and I hope that level of play will continue into the final against Santoro and Escude. I have complete faith that Guga and Cedric will fight hard, and that they will come out on top! GO GUGA AND CEDRIC!

Love,
Liz

"Someday, after mastering the winds, the waves, the tides, gravity, we shall harness for good the energies of love, and then, for the second time in the history of the world, humanity will have discovered fire."

GUGA
FERNANDO
ANDRE
FLAVIO

BrasilianAtHeart is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2002, 03:37 PM   #29
country flag Dissident

Doubles match to start in a few minutes.

Go Guga/Cedric!

TWENTY!
Old 11-03-2002, 04:11 PM   #30
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Unfortunately I have to leave now, yuck!

GO GUGA/PIOLINE