*** ~~~ Betting shrine ~~~ *** - Page 56 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-18-2014, 08:53 PM   #826
country flag Pratik

Pratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: *** ~~~ Betting shrine ~~~ ***

Wow! So much detail. Now you wouldn't be trying to coax me into starting to keep my stats again, would you? Just like you did the last time.

You're a couple of months away from being an entire a year in plus, and a comfortably sized plus right now.

Extremely surprised that both Dolgo and Melzer are not in your bottom 20.

You have bet on 5 Indian players! Surprised by that too.
Pratik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-18-2014, 09:33 PM   #827
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pratik View Post
Wow! So much detail. Now you wouldn't be trying to coax me into starting to keep my stats again, would you? Just like you did the last time.

You're a couple of months away from being an entire a year in plus, and a comfortably sized plus right now.

Extremely surprised that both Dolgo and Melzer are not in your bottom 20.

You have bet on 5 Indian players! Surprised by that too.
Dolgopolov has been kind to me lately. He's on +148, actually. Solid plus this year. And no, I did not bet on him against Nadal, unfortunately. Melzer is just above my bottom-20 at -494.

The five Indian players are Devvarman (obviously), Bhambri (solid plus), Amritraj, Neduncheziyan and Ramanathan. Last two were added in Chennai, with a small loss each. I won on Amritraj in Newport.
vBookie net amount won: 19109 (2014: +12414, 2013: +6795, 2012: -100)
TT singles rank 90, TT doubles rank 100.
Detailed Tennis Tipping and DTT results

Member of Suicide Tennis board
Litotes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 05:13 PM   #828
country flag Pratik

Pratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond repute

9/10 in last three days(Two markets had two bets, but they are counted separately because the second one was placed after the result of another bet). Resulted in 60K->115K
Old 04-30-2014, 05:44 PM   #829
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Great result

My betting the last few days has been mediocre. Made a big bet on Youzhny today as a last-ditch attempt to get a plus for April, but that backfired to I'll have to register a negative month.

Old 05-12-2014, 11:06 PM   #830
country flag VamosRafaNadal

VamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond repute

This start of the Rome tournament has probably been my worse tournament in the whole year. I think I failed in almost all of my predictions for Monday.
FITD: #12 (Best: #9) | Runner-up: Cincinnati 2013
PAW: #11 (Best: #11) | Titles: Indian Wells 2013
Suicide Tennis: #3 (Best: #1) | Titles: Cincinnati 2013
Tennis Tipping - Singles: #10 (Best: #10) | Titles: ATP Houston 2014 | Final: US OPEN 2013, Arad CH 2013, Tampere CH 2013, Poitiers Fut 2014
Tennis Tipping - Doubles: #67 (Best: #67) Titles: ATP Nice 2014 (w/gak3) | Final: Dallas CH 2014 (w/orangehat), Binghamton CH 2013 (w/randy72391)
Rafael Nadal: The King of Clay. The Warrior. The Mental Giant.
Richard Gasquet - Dominic Thiem - Santiago Giraldo - Kei Nishikori
Dimitrov - Wawrinka - Youzhny - Haas - Cilic - Gulbis - Berankis - Fucsovics - McGee - Lizariturry
VamosRafaNadal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 11:09 PM   #831
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Quote:
Originally Posted by VamosRafaNadal View Post
This start of the Rome tournament has probably been my worse tournament in the whole year. I think I failed in almost all of my predictions for Monday.
I've had a lot of problems myself, even though I got some right - like Riba, Dodig, and of course Dimitrov and Youzhny. And Bolelli.....

I had an excellent Madrid, though

Old 05-13-2014, 12:01 AM   #832
country flag VamosRafaNadal

VamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litotes View Post
I've had a lot of problems myself, even though I got some right - like Riba, Dodig, and of course Dimitrov and Youzhny. And Bolelli.....

I had an excellent Madrid, though
As long as you didn't lose a lot of credits (or even winning a few of them) then it is a good journey. Today there were a lot of upsets, it was a tough day to for picking purposes. Riba and Dodig were two great picks, congratulations! I looked at the matches after they ended, and I took some thoughts that I will take into account in the next matches that they play... Dodig seems that does not have the problems on his game that he had some weeks ago, his clay season is not great but he lost only against good players while Delbonis is struggling these days. I still picked Delbonis because the surface is clay, but when the quality difference between two players in a match is big the surface does not matter a lot. Riba came here in a good streak while Lorenzi does not look as good as in the past. Anyway, Riba is a little bit unconsistent but the most important thing is that it was a pick with value, clearly his odd was higher than what should have been. In that kind of cases always worths to put a few credits on the underdog

I am sure you are doing things right in vBookie, I don't pick a lot but I look at the threads in a daily basis and I see your progress Thiem over Wawrinka was a good pick from you!
FITD: #12 (Best: #9) | Runner-up: Cincinnati 2013
PAW: #11 (Best: #11) | Titles: Indian Wells 2013
Suicide Tennis: #3 (Best: #1) | Titles: Cincinnati 2013
Tennis Tipping - Singles: #10 (Best: #10) | Titles: ATP Houston 2014 | Final: US OPEN 2013, Arad CH 2013, Tampere CH 2013, Poitiers Fut 2014
Tennis Tipping - Doubles: #67 (Best: #67) Titles: ATP Nice 2014 (w/gak3) | Final: Dallas CH 2014 (w/orangehat), Binghamton CH 2013 (w/randy72391)
Rafael Nadal: The King of Clay. The Warrior. The Mental Giant.
Richard Gasquet - Dominic Thiem - Santiago Giraldo - Kei Nishikori
Dimitrov - Wawrinka - Youzhny - Haas - Cilic - Gulbis - Berankis - Fucsovics - McGee - Lizariturry
VamosRafaNadal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 05:29 PM   #833
country flag Pratik

18/25 since the start of Nice to take me from 60K-228K. The highest I have ever been.
Old 06-01-2014, 06:08 PM   #834
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Lost a bit on Federer today but still a very good RG for me so far I'm closing in on my career high mark again. Still a bit off, though.

Old 06-01-2014, 06:48 PM   #835
country flag Pratik

Lost AGAIN on my favourites. BIG. 228K -> 45K because of Federer and Gasquet
Old 06-01-2014, 06:53 PM   #836
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pratik View Post
Lost AGAIN on my favourites. BIG. 228K -> 45K because of Federer and Gasquet
Sad to hear that

Federer is still my best player, I'm quite proud of that stat.

Gasquet is also in my top-10.

Old 07-11-2014, 08:57 PM   #837
country flag Pratik

The start of Wimbledon marked the end of my second full year of vBetting. Hopefully third years a charm.
Old 07-11-2014, 09:04 PM   #838
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

I've had a very good period lately. Today I won all eight bets I made, including ones on Berlocq and Sock. Haven't reached two full years yet, but closing in

Old 07-11-2014, 09:21 PM   #839
country flag Pratik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litotes View Post
I've had a very good period lately. Today I won all eight bets I made, including ones on Berlocq and Sock. Haven't reached two full years yet, but closing in
Damn, that's impressive
Old 07-16-2014, 02:38 PM   #840
country flag Pratik

Seeds exodus